[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-right = the new mudslime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

File: d0.jpg (130KB, 340x750px) Image search: [Google]
d0.jpg
130KB, 340x750px
-Man yells, "Make America Great Again!" Before shooting 6 people dead.
-Man wearing, "Make America Great Again" hat murders 2 strangers for no reason.
-A Trump supporter murders 2 police officers because they told him he couldn't wave a Confederate flag at a high school football game.
-Two men beat a homeless man with a metal bar and urinate on him screaming, “Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” When asked for a comment about the incident Trump defends them saying, "My supporters are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again."
-Trump supporter attacks a Hispanic man and a Muslim student at a gas station while yelling, "Trump! Trump! Trump!"
-Trump supporter stabs a black man unprovoked because he was holding hands with a white woman, tells police they need to release him so he can attend a Trump rally that night.
-Trump supporter attacks Muslim woman at airport.
-A Trump supporter punches a 70 year old protester in the face.
-Trump supporter arrested for brutally beating protester.
-3 Trump supporters arrested planning terrorist attack to kill Muslims.
-Trump supporter confuses an Indian man for a Muslim at restaurant and says, "Things are different now, I don't want you sand n*ggers sitting next to me." Before attacking the man.
-"We got a new President you fucking f*ggots." Men yell as they attack gay man.
>>
>>137555579
-Trump supporters track down and brutally beat an artist because she made a painting of Trump with a small penis.
-Trump supporter who sucker punched protester: “Next time, we might have to kill them.”
-Trump is asked to comment on his supporters brutally beating a black man, he responds with, “He was obnoxious! Maybe he should have been roughed up,”
-"You fucking gorillas and baby monkeys, We voted for Trump. Trump's building a wall, beaners, and you'll be going back to where you belong." Man yells at black elementary school children unprovoked before he swerves his car at them attempting to hit them.
-Trump supporter assaults woman at rally and then says he wouldn't of done it if Trump didn't inspire him to attack her.
-Trump supporter recognizes famous anti-Trump playwright, walks up to him in a restaurant and says, “Sieg Heil! Fuck you, you Jew cunts, we’re gonna kill all of you." before attacking him.
-Trump supporters beat black man so badly he’s hospitalized for concussion and call him the n-word.
-Trump supporter pepper sprays a 15-year-old girl point-blank in the face after another Trump supporter groped her breasts, shouting “n*gger lover” as she attempted to run away.
-Trump supporter walks up to a black man in the middle of a downtown area and says, "Donald Trump will deport you." Before punching the black man.
-“Trump is going to win and if you don’t like it I’m going to beat your ass,” Trump supporter yells at random black woman outside of convenient store.
-Man attacks and kicks Muslim airport employee shouting, "Trump is here now, he will get rid of all of you."
-In 8 months Trump supporters attacked protesters at 20 different rallies.
>>
>>137555607
-Trump supporter tracks down a local Latino Democratic political candidate and tries to run him and his elderly mother over with a car. (The Latino candidate is also a former marine.)
-"This is for Donald Trump!" man yells as he runs up a Latino person and punches them in the head.
-Trump supporter goes to Hillary Clinton rally to disrupt the event, ends up punching someone when asked to leave.
-Trump supporter punches, chokes and slaps protesters on video during rally.
-An angry mob of Trump supporters brutally beat and grab a mans genitals because he held up a, "Republicans Against Trump" sign.
-A Trump supporter yells, "Get your black kids out of here. Do you even have a job? Do you know what a job is, n*gger?" Before physically attacking a black man who had come to the hospital to get help for his sick 2 week old daughter.
-Local Republican Politician sexually assaults a woman by, "grabbing her pussy." and then says he is allowed to do it because now that Trump is president he doesn't have to be politically correct.
-Canadian man who was a vocal Trump supporter both online and in person goes into a mosque and murders 6 people.
-Trump supporter physically assaults Comedian on stage for making Anti-Trump Joke.
-Man yells, "Trump" while beating African immigrant cab driver.
-A Trump supporter is arrested for burning a Mosque down.
-A Trump supporter sees a car has pro-gay bumper stickers on it and then follows the car, waiting for the 75 year old driver to get out before brutally attacking him while screaming, "My new president says we can kill all you f*ggots now."
-A Trump supporter is arrested after brutally attacking gay men outside a McDonald’s. Witnesses describe the aftermath as, "There was blood everywhere."
>>
>>137555632
-A Muslim refugee gay rights activist is kidnapped and raped by two men in retaliation for, "Trump being mocked."
-A Trump supporter is arrested on terrorism charges for building bombs he was going to use to kill Muslims.
-Person spray-paints a transgender veterans car with the word "Trump" then sets it on fire.
-A Trump supporter attacks two Muslim women and tries to push over a stroller with a baby in it while screaming, "Get the fuck out of America"
-2 Trump supporters write on Facebook that they can't wait to crack liberals skulls when they go to Milo event. They show up to the event in MAGA hats drunk and walk up to a crowd of people and spray them with tear gas, when one man tries to intervene they shoot him in the stomach.
-A Trump supporter tells a random Muslim woman he sees on the street, "I'm voting for Trump because he said he would send all of you terrorists out of this country.” Before attacking her.
-Man shoots out the windows of two businesses from a car while shouting, "Hail Trump."
-A Trump supporter storms into building on college campus, asks random students if they are liberals, when they say yes he pulls out a machete and attacks them.
-From November 9 to December 12, 2016. Trump supporters who mentioned Trump by name during their attacks committed 418 reported hate crimes, in that same time period only 24 hate crimes were perpetrated against Trump supporters.
-Self proclaimed Trump fan and online alt-right fanatic, murders black Army Lieutenant in unprovoked hate crime.
>>
t. cripplecuck from /leftypol/
>>
Genetic trash: the thread
>>
Reported for posting fanfic.

sage
>>
>implying we don't know the antifa and commies have committed far more violence in the last 5 years
Why do you even bother to spread your disinformation here? It seems like such a waste of time, especially consider how many leftist shenanigans we've seen.
>>
>>137556373
Care to compose that list of yours? I don't remember hearing in the news of commies shouting "overthrow capitalism!" and shooting 6 random people on the streets.
>>
Amazing how /pol/reddit still refuses to take the actual redpill
>>
Just saw 2 Trump supporters grab a humble foreskin merchant screaming "MAGA BITCH" and gassed him on the spot.
>>
>>137556747
>hearing in the news
The absolute state of leftycucks
>>
>posting baby diaperfur cartoons
>"marxist"
Checks out.
>>
>muslims commit 1000s of attacks every year
"NoThInG tO dO wItH iSlaM!!"
>>
what the fuck I love antifa now
>>
File: 1457686540462.gif (413KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1457686540462.gif
413KB, 500x370px
>>137556221
>>137556373
>>137556760
>>137556926
>>137556985
>>137557087
>>137557113
Remove mudslime-apologists now!
>>
>>137555607
bullshit. That "artist" made that story up.
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

BETWEEN 85 AND 100 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE SO FAR DIED.

Commies shilling this board would be starving to death while working day and night if their retarded LARPing ever became reality.

65 million in the People's Republic of China
20 million in the Soviet Union
2 million in Cambodia
2 million in North Korea
1.7 million in Ethiopia
1.5 million in Afghanistan
1 million in the Eastern Bloc
1 million in Vietnam
150,000 in Latin America
10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power."
>>
File: 1502727150885.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1502727150885.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
So anons, full shilling this days,they will leave in 1 week, so report for spam and sage.
>>
>>137557384
and apparently you redditor still live so it wasn't enough
>>
>>137557352
Yeah, and the roadkill in Charlottesville was a CIA plot. We all know, babe. You can relax now.
>>
File: 1502210231853.png (65KB, 653x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502210231853.png
65KB, 653x600px
>>137555579
>>137555607
>>137555632
>>137555667
>>
>>137557489

You are projecting aren't you? I can tell you are an /Incel/
>>
>>137557479
I don't get it. How are these "slide" theeads any different to the regular content on /pol/?
>>
>>137557087
>US has been killing half a million of muslims every year for two decades
"NoThInG tO dO wItH mUsliM tErRorRism!"
>>
>>137557517
There was no proof of her story and it reeked of bullshit.
>>
>>137557087
White nationalists killed more people than Muslims
>>
>>137555579
I miss the Shmorky drama.
Shmorky thread?
>>
>>137557813
This thread is not engaged in slurping the "God Emperors" ass, nor is its topic racism, therefore it is a "slide" thread.

(alt-right logic)
>>
Kys shareblue
>>
>>137557941
White nationalists killed more white people in WW2 than anyone else combined ever since. But hey, I guess they know what they're doing. They are expert at saving the white race, I am told.
>>
>>137555579
Gays are not people, anyone who thinks communism is a valid political stance is not a person. Muslims are not people. the elderly are not people.
>>
>>137558240
>everyone is a shillarybot shareblue liberal democrat commie nigger jewkike gayfag trannie that is not an alt-righter
read any books lately?
>>
>>137558334
Communism has killed more people then all of Fascism put together so fuck right off with the "White Nationalists killed more people blah blah blah" when your chosen political ideology has caused more death and destruction then any other political ideoloy in the world. the only thing worse then a nazi is a commie.
>>
File: PNraDED.jpg (950KB, 1920x2418px) Image search: [Google]
PNraDED.jpg
950KB, 1920x2418px
>>137558674
>the elderly are not people
Revisit that thought in 50 years, boy.
>>
>>137558334
nah that wasn't real white nationalism...
>>
File: famines.jpg (559KB, 1785x2537px) Image search: [Google]
famines.jpg
559KB, 1785x2537px
>>137558813
Capitalism killed more people than fascism and communism combined, if you really want to start the counting-game.
>>
>>137558827
I hope to be dead in 50 years. who wants to be 70-80? fuck that.
>>
>>137559052
t. 14 year old shitposter living in a bubble
>>
File: kill_count.jpg (466KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
kill_count.jpg
466KB, 1024x657px
>>137558813
>>137559045
>>
>>137555579
Alt right are goatfucker pedo worshipers.
>>
>>137559045
>1816-1817
>Year Without a Summer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer
>Evidence suggests that the anomaly was predominantly a volcanic winter event caused by the massive 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora in the Dutch East Indies
>Capitalism made a volcano in Indonesia explode resulting in a famine
>>
File: islamfacts.jpg (3MB, 3352x3212px) Image search: [Google]
islamfacts.jpg
3MB, 3352x3212px
>>137555579
>>
That's ironic considering the left loves Islam and ISIS
>>
>>137559219
Says the edge lord who think Communism is a good ideology. you want to talk about living in a bubble? your entire political ideology has failed every time it has been used. it has killed tens of millions of people and lowered millions more into poverty. The only political ideology worse then Fascism is Communism.
>>
>>137559373
Again, this is the idiocy of the counting game on all sides. I'm not the one that brings it up but this idiot liberal: >>137558813

>>137559432
Who the fuck is defending ISIS here?

>>137559501
>the "left"
You mean liberals?

>>137559557
>you want to talk about living in a bubble? your entire political ideology has failed every time it has been used. it has killed tens of millions of people and lowered millions more into poverty.
I actually lived under communism, you retard. Our countries have gone down the shitter since the regime change: https://foreignpolicyblogs.com/2009/11/03/better-red-than-unfed-a-survey-of-post-communism/
>>
>>137559698
>Better red then unfed
>Stalin didn't force a Famine in Ukraine or anything I swear
Fuck off and die commie scum.
>>
>>137560077
See: >>137559373
By your logic Stalin controlled the fucking weather.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>137555579
Commie Flag?

Post Commie redpills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE38dLxapVo
>>
>>137555579
>see flag
>report post
>Sage
>profit
>>
File: peaceprizewinnerpill.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
peaceprizewinnerpill.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>137559698
Oh, I don't care about your post anon. I just see shill threads everywhere and dump random redpills. Here's another one.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.