[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: lo-lgflag[1].gif (15KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
lo-lgflag[1].gif
15KB, 500x334px
> be EU citizen, natural european, no criminal records, well paid with decent savings
> think about changing jobs, and moving to another country:

US: lol no, only brownies and somalis, (((DIVERSITY))) LOTTERY quotas ban your country from applying
Canada: lol no, from Europe we take only gypsies
Australia: lol no, you dot meet these 364 criterias, only chinks (no criteria required)
NZ: lol no, you dot meet these 364 criterias, only asians (no criteria required)

Why is this discrimination allowed?
>>
>>137555477
Have you tried applying to a non-muzzy country?

Also, what's your current job?
>>
>>137555477
Better stay in your own country, that's where you belong.
Anyway you could claim to be a gay gypsy fill for refugee status.
>>
>>137555767

corporate slave, originally in tech, but thats like 15% of the job now, rest is corporate bullshit
>>
>>137555477
STAY

HOME
>>
Stay here retard.
>>
Try Germany or Russia.
>>
>>137555477
What's wrong with Slovakia? Just stay there, retard.
>>
>>137555477
stay where you are and make 3 kids retard
>>
>>137557396
ok

Ill try to go for 5
>>
>>137555477
Because 1st world nations do not want educated middle class professionals, they need shit cleaners, factor workers, and rest of the blue collar bunch to a-serve their upper middle class b-to keep the blue collar wages down

Your job can easily be outsourced anyways
>>
>not staying and awaiting the rise of the Great Slavic Empire under the kingship of the next Russian Tsar as foretold in ancient monasteric texts my orthodox mystics ans witnessing the abaolute hellish collapse of the God forsaked West
Kys slavshit
>>
>>137557675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxnEfj2d5Bc
>>
>>137557421
how is serbia?
all i know about it is that remove kebab song
>>
>>137557675
>united Slavs
>tsar
Pick one Hans
>>
>>137561418
thats Slovakia you illiterate kangaroo fucker.

Just joking about last part of course, i understand flags of Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia can be confusing for non-Europeans. They all have white, red and blue with coat of arms on them

>>137555477
Slovakia is one of fastest growing EU2004 countries, it would be a shame if you went abroad and wasted your talent in multikulti shitholes. Stay where you are and MSGA, just like i will stay here. Graduated law college recently and will work on MCGA. There is no way on earth i will humiliate myself somewhere outside where they will always see me as poor backward eastern European who is for no better than menial jobs
>>
File: 1472750483057.jpg (16KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
1472750483057.jpg
16KB, 272x186px
>>137556232
Literally me rn.

>>137556974
Also this.

>>137564811
Pan-slavism go away reee
>>
File: ron_jeremy.jpg (47KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
ron_jeremy.jpg
47KB, 768x433px
>>137555477
Crying because NZ and Australia dont want you?

Why do you think you are some kind of better foreigner than others? From the NZ or Australia ponit of view, you are just as foreing as the others. You are just mad becasue the same racism you are using is now hitting you. Get lost faggot
>>
Try Austria maybe? Estonia? The US might change their immigration policy soon so just look out for their politics.
>>
>>137555477
You trashy slav shit need to be gased,
>>
once we kick out the dirty commies from our government once and for all, i have high hopes for this country
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.