[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really makes you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

really makes you think
>>
MLK didn't want people to be judged by their skin color. Trump doesn't judge people by their skin color. The person who made that poster needs to read up on American history again.
>>
Only someone without a good response wants their debating partner to simply shut up, everyone else revels in the chance of hearing something stupid or something they can form a ripper response to.
>>
>>137554694
how retarded the artist is?
>>
>>137554694
nigger wants to rape him?
>>
>>137554915
MLK was a nigger. Niggers want more. That's the extent of their "thinking". The person who made that post needs to read up on the psychology of primitive hominids.
>>
>tweets come from your mouth
wut
>>
>>137554915

>white liberal women aka traitors

Imagine a black woman or hispanic women defying their men like this.
>>
>>137555089
KEK
>>
covering his mouth won't stop him from tweeting
>>
>>137554915
>again
Imblyign they did so in the first place.

Also, freedom of speech, bitch.
>>
>>137554915
>Trump is the new MLK
really initiates my isotopes desu fampai
>>
>>137554694
>really makes you think

Actually, it really wants you to stop thinking.
>>
File: nyo.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nyo.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>137554694
But he can still tweet even if you cover up his mouth fucking niggers
>>
>>137555207
>>137555289
>>137555861
I imagine the artist was going to show MLK taking the phone but then realized it would just be depicting a black man stealing so they went with this instead
>>
>>137554694
He still can type but the commie nigger is not expected to use any form of intelligence
>>
>>137554915
Citation needed for Trump's comment on skin color
>>
>>137555207
>autism the post
Daily reminder everyone posting with a Nazi flag is a Stormfag, a shill false flag, or underage.
>>
File: 1446083961254.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1446083961254.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
>>137556087
>Instead of depicting a typical nigger stealing shit they depict a democrat condemning free speech

Almonds and stuff
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.