[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ survey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1501153192311.jpg (156KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501153192311.jpg
156KB, 1080x1080px
1. Are you unemployed?
2. If not, what the FUCK is your problem?
>>
Employed because I don't want to be a welfare parasite with zero worth or value.
>>
File: 1408825743893.jpg (48KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
1408825743893.jpg
48KB, 264x400px
1) nope
2) society`s current ideology,hedonism and lack of collective direction and function. Lack of rationality in market economy and overall frustration at the socio-economic side of society.
>>
1. No.
2. I manage a startup where a bunch of autistic coders slave away all day while I sit at home and smoke weed on $200k a year.
>>
>>137554527
That I earn around 500 dollars per month here in Mongolia.
>>
>>137554781
Jealous as fuck, I'd love to reign over some autists.

>>137554527
No, currently in job training and will go to college after that.
I actually fucking hate any sort of working and would prefer to be comfy at home.
>>
>>137554527
Currently at sea working as a deckhand. Why? To support my wife and children obviously. Also for 6 months off per year + pension and benefits. Oh, and going to sea is one of the last workplaces not filled with SJW retards. The slang term for capstan is niggerhead FYI. It's like going back in time to a better era.
>>
>>137554640
lol cuck
>>
>>137554640
Faggot wagecuck, you're paying taxes for black single moms and bombs for Israel.
>>
>>137555406
So the alternative is to live on welfare like a nigger? Fuck right off. If you have balls you work to put food on the table for your family. Period.
>>
>>137554527
Wait. You WANT us to be unemployed?
>>
>>137555792
Pretty sure that was a typo there chief.
>>
I've gone Galt
>>
>>137555206
>Also for 6 months off per year + pension and benefits

That sounds fucking amazing, the 6 months off I mean.

I'd love to work hard for 6 months and then have 6 months off, that'd be awesome.

Sadly I'll probably become an office drone working 12 months a fucking year, 40 hours a week with 30 days of freedom at best.
>>
>>137555847
Well, it's actually 28 days on, 28 days off which adds up to half the year off overall. 12hr work days while at sea. But you also accrue annual leave so you can take an entire trip off here and there.
>>
>>137555547
The alternative is to take from the same money pool as the niggers. Instead of spending the money on crack like a shitskin, buy weapons, ammo and supplies for the race war. Once whitey stops letting everyone leech off him and jumps on the welfare bandwagon, the entire rotting Jewish system will collapse.
>>
>>137555847
Don't be an office drone. Repeat, do not be an office drone. It'll take fucking years off your life. Do something you love, hard work while you're young and work your way up to a supervisor/manager role for your later years. Seriously, fuck office work, leave it for the chicks. It's fucking hell, I've been there and I'll NEVER go back to it. Be a mechanic, electrician, carpenter, fuck, anything but paper-pushing.
>>
>>137556146
Nope, that makes you a fucking leech on society. Work your ass off for cash under the table if you have to but fucking WORK. Contribute. Have a goddamn family. Help your community. Jesus, nice NatSoc flag faggot, do you even know what it means?
>>
>>137555406
>not putting food on your family
>>
>>137555825
>typo
sure
>>
>>137554527

Employed
>>
>>137556308
Families make great tables if you can't afford furniture.
>>
>>137556160
It's too late for me now, I've already been in training for half a year and it'd be stupid to just throw that away.

I mean, it at least is comfy and not stressful and if I wanted, I could spend my 8 hours just shitposting on /pol/, so there is an upside to this.

It still fucking sucks though, and there is legitimately no (realistic) job that I would love doing. I draw a lot in my free time but I cannot earn enough cash with that, so I'll always have to do some annoying shite to keep me afloat.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1797925
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.