[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aid a /pol/lack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (393KB, 617x384px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
393KB, 617x384px
I'm friend's with Cole, and it's really fucked what happened to him. Initially his employer, Top Dog, stood up for him, but just the overwhelming swarm of hatred made them cage. We has not seen doing anything illegal, he standing there LARPing like the rest of him, and the only way he was found out was a pussydry bitch of an ex of his current girlfriend ratted him out for being a "Nazi" (apparently before this he called Top Dog multiple times complaining about the "Nazi" they hired, until Cole finally went to his work to confront him face to face).

I personally thing the rally was dumb from the getgo, but even still I think we should prove we're better than the lefty faggots and help a buddy out. Any ideas? Go fund me? Help find him an employer in the bay that doesn't give a fuck about this? What do you guys think?
>>
sorry for the shitload of typos, i've been up all night doing work and drinking tea so my brain is a lil fried.
>>
>>137553670
Someone contact him and make a gofundme.
>>
What is Top Dog LLC anyway?
>>
sorry I can't take your post serious. Legally he is on the safe side and can sue the doxxer and the employer if he gets fired
>>
>>137553670
Fuck off this isn't reddit.
Rules 1 and 2 still exist whether faggots like you and Cole acknowledge them or not and shit like this is exactly why they exist.
>>
Everyone there has been declared a Nazi. He's fucked.
>>
>>137553766
I would, but he deleted his fb and discord account

If he happens to see this, it's Reid, hit me up bud, don't let them get to you.

>>137553820
A different company, he worked for Top Dog Hot Dogs as a griller (ironic thing is the owner is a avid libertarian and HUGELY into free speech in a commie town where such views are super rare)
>>
>>137553942

he can go work for the great christian company in-n-out
>>
>>137553670
It's fine, he can sue. In Cali employers are allowed to fire people for NO reason, but not for ANY reason.
>>
>"bitch of an ex of his current girlfriend ratted him out"

Holy shit, mate, you talk like a filthy nigger. Who ratted him out again?

Post their info. That's how you get them back. Also, getting fired from a shit job at a restaurant is probably the best thing to happen to him. Certainly there are better jobs and restaurants
>>
File: LOTR0a62d9a0d.jpg (70KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
LOTR0a62d9a0d.jpg
70KB, 750x697px
>>137553670
recommend him to stay low for a while, dont go public, it will be forgotten after few weeks after which employer can rehire him quitly (if the employer is not a pussy that is).

MLK did the same thing with commie members of his team.

whatever he does make sure he DOES NOT APPOLOGIZE! It might seem like a way out but it will only couse more attacs, remember that! Be close to your friend and just chill and be quiet for a few weeks!

We have all been in his situation. love from Cro!
>>
>>137554226
I don't know names, i just know when he was just doxxed I asked if he had any idea who did it. He said he knew exactly who it was.

His gf's ex was a libcuck and butthurt and would keep callign Cole a nazi. He apparantly also called his work complaining that he was a Nazi. Cole went to his place of work, told him to knock it off or he'd kick his ass, had a verbal fight which led to the cuck getting fired.

Bet that fuck feels pretty smug right now, def wish I knew his name.
>>
>>137554226
oh and that wasn't his "career" he's a full time student. I also worry he may be run out of his libtard school (wont say which in case that is still not out there)
>>
>>137554673
could be,
also if anyone knows a way to reach him lmk. I can post proof I know him via temp email or wahtever
>>
>>137553670
Haha maybe your bitchass friend shouldn't have been a dumbass and get caught with a bunch of neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
>>
>>137555052
I almost went myself. It got hijacked by the alt-right faggots last minute. He had already bought his ticket so decided to just go for it (what's the worst that could happen?)
>>
File: IMG_1726.jpg (135KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1726.jpg
135KB, 600x352px
Nazis need to hide their faces like antifa now . Antifa have he advantage as they don't have jobs and are all doing gender studies in college and Soros funds them
>>
My sources say he will be on Fox News today. Not posting proof.
>>
>>137555444
>hijacked at the last minute
Haha no. Stop trying to make excuses. This Charlottesville was getting posted all over daily stormer and other white supremacist sites. And I saw the stream on Friday night. I definitely saw some neo-Nazis. Only an absolute retard would have been caught dead there.
>>
>>137555734
Maybe I didn't look real far right would be involved until like 10 days before.

>>137555654
most more deets or gtfo
>>
File: IMG_1693.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
Obama is at fault for making whites feel like victims .
>>
>>137553670
He contacts TRS radio and they'll get him a few shekels I'm sure
>>
>>137555910
What else can I say? I know people who know him.
>>
>>137556586
following up on what I said above, If I provide proof I know him/on friendly terms with him could you connect use one way or another?
>>
>>137556696
>>137556586
I was in the process of giving him help when he got overwhelmed and deleted his fb, oddly we never changed numbers. Were content just talking via fb chat.
>>
>>137556696
I could get info to someone who apparently has been texting him. You just want him to set up a gofundme?
>>
>>137557905
well i was gonna see if he wanted me to help him with that (im sure he's overloaded with shit right now) but also continue the conversation we were having about the actions he should do to cover himself (partially too late) and some various programs and things to sign up for ot keep afloat

[email protected]

here's a temp email. Send a message with a (you) screenshot attached and ill post proof I know him
>>
>>137557905
I'm not sure what latency is like on it either, so please lmk when you send an email so I can know to be on the lookout.
>>
>>137558145
I don't really need proof you know him.

But also, are there any temp email providers that can send messages? Every one I've checked only receives.
>>
>>137558920
https://discordapp.com/channels/346978371588063233

We'll just use discord, that's easy enough. If more than one people join I'll ask for a (you) and kick the one without.
>>
>>137559376
I was too slow, can you do it again?
>>
>>137553670

We need to contact companies that fires right-wing employees and tell them that millions of Americans are AGAINST firing people who used their freedom of speech.
>>
>>137559700
fucking hell, 4chan thinks it's spam, I'm gonna spread the full url accross a couple differentposts

discord.
>>
>>137559983

gg/uY733WF

join the two, should work, if not add https:// at the front
>>
I also heard that cole actually resigned. top dog is actually one of the most right wing businesses in berkeley
>>
>>137560090
he told me "fired" but it could have been a forced resignation to save face
>>
>>137553670
Tell him to wait a month or so then apply when everyone's forgotten. This wasn't the beer hall putsch mate no ones going to be on a watch list, just let the (((social media))) cycle move on and then get back to work somewhere else

Oh and claim u left voluntarily
>>
>>137553670
Why even bother posting if you can't even form a coherent sentence?
>>
>>137553670
>Any ideas? Go fund me? Help find him an employer in the bay that doesn't give a fuck about this? What do you guys think?
Sue them. There's shit ton of lawyers that live to make a name for themselves with cases like this.
>>
>>137562789
Bad fucking idea. Sticks to your record and creates a permanent black mark. Employers in the future would be more turned off by previous suit of employer than attending some dumb larping rally in virginia
>>
This thread is a falseflag that some blue checkmark fag on twitter will post.
>>
>>137553670

He needs to recreate himself, basically. He ought to move elsewhere, transfer to a different college - assuming he's in college - go by a different name, change his appearance. That would be my goal. I'd leave it all behind.
>>
>>137563962
Nonsense. If they googled his name, both things would pop up; and they would know they can't refuse to hire him because of his rally attendance.
>>
>>137555917
I still have my guns and if not for abortion, those niggers you all hate so much would double in population after a few decades.

>>137553942
>he worked for Top Dog Hot Dogs as a griller

I'm sure losing such a valued job as a member of that prestigious establishment will sting for a while, but hopefully he can find another lucrative position in the burgeoning fast food industry.

Seems odd that you're supposedly friends with this guy but you're asking a bunch of fucking strangers how to get in touch with him. Are you some obsessed homo worried about some guy you had a crush on in high school? Because that's how you come off.
>>
>>137564657
They cant refuse, but they can do thngs like "we decided we dont have the budget for this position at this time" or just arbitrarily "we dont think your experience is quite what we need" or if someone else applies just take them

I've seen it all man, laws are nice and all but there are SO many loopholes. Way companies like google get away with diversity quotas is they offer bonuses to hr people who recruit "women and minorities who meet the job qualifications." They wont dip below the minimum, but they'll definitely add browny points to them when comparing them to more qualified candidates
>>
>>137553670
Let's start a gofundme to help him and piss lefties off
>>
>>137565650
Just reached out to him but have not gotten any response yet (still early mornign after all). If one gets going I'll be sure to post. Any ideas where to post it?
>>
File: 1500261745639.jpg (22KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1500261745639.jpg
22KB, 322x322px
Can someone explain to me how the fuck these people are getting doxed, it took the collective autism of /pol/ 3 days to find 1 guy yet this twitter account is doxing loads of people everyday wtf does he have access to databases or are (((they))) giving him the info

something fucky is going on
>>
>>137567436
>(((they))) giving him the info
He is a Jew himself and yes he gets help, its obvious
>>
>people are getting beat up for their political stances
kek
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.