[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are whites afraid of becoming a minority?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: caste-and-politics-10-638.jpg (73KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
caste-and-politics-10-638.jpg
73KB, 638x479px
I always wondered why do whites panic at the prospect of them becoming a minority?
Back in my country, weather upper castes are a minority at only 34% of population but we dominate the country politically, economically and in education and business.
Upper castes have 11 times higher rate of college education than Dalits

So I am sure even if whites become a minority they will still be at the top In their countries
>>
>>137551707
Because your country is a 3rd world shithole outside the tiny upper castes enclaves, much of the parts of the world built like yours is such, its basically the movie Elysium on Earth.

American whites do not want this, this is not how we were built, and you must understand we have states, the populace is not spread evenly here.

The states that are 80-90%+ white won't forever take orders from the <30% white states. Keeping in mind, in said states (California for example) whites do not dominate the state politically, especially not white males unless they are gay or jewish.
>>
File: india proven aryan.png (635KB, 984x868px) Image search: [Google]
india proven aryan.png
635KB, 984x868px
>>137551707
its not just about whites being the minority.
Whites in America at least are typically conservative. We place high value on morality and law. This is because our IQ is higher than the general non-white population. When whites become the minority, low IQ degenerates who have been deceived by Jews will become the new majority. They will enact laws restricting freedom based on emotional arguments. And eventually, once all the whites are gone, Jews will enslave the rest of you.

Also you're welcome for Sanskrit, the religion of Hinduism, and basically your entire culture. Don't worry about it ;)
>>
>>137551707
>Why are whites afraid of becoming a minority?

There is literally nothing good about White countries being taken over by alien foreigners.
>>
>>137551707
Whites live in democratic countries full of hostile ethnic groups that will gradually outnumber them and vote for parties that transfer wealth from whites into the hands of the orcs.
>>
>>137551707
Well, if you look at the sorts of whites that support white nationalist, you'll notice that they're mostly poorer, lower-class working people. The white elites don't care because, like you say, they'll probably keep their place. But the lower classes have everything to lose.

And of course, it's only a matter of time before those trends start to filter upwards.
>>
>>137552148
>low IQ degenerates who have been deceived by Jews will become the new majority. They will enact laws restricting freedom based on emotional arguments.
>These laws in Russia are pushed by white majority
really made me think
>>
>>137551707
Because we've seen what happens everytime an African country falls back into black government control. We've seen how they treat white people in south Africa now, for example.
>>
>>137551707
>I always wondered why do whites panic at the prospect of them becoming a minority?

Because we built modern civilization. When we go, it literally all goes crumbling back to dust. See post colonial Africa.

>Back in my country,

You live in poverty stricken shitfield (don't even bother to dig the whole) whose only modernization came from being conquered by a colonial power.

>upper castes

All more to my point of civilization reversion. You're describing princes ruling over slaves.
>>
>>137551707
We don't want to become the New-Jews, to damn our future children & grandchildren to a wicked existence on the sidelines and the background of history. I cannot imagine a more literal hell than to be born into the rotting carcass of a once glorious nation as it slides further into barbarism. They will never find true meaning or spiritual happiness in such a horrid place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

You may be at the "top" of your country, but your country is literally a toilet. That makes you a floater.
>>
>>137551707
>So I am sure even if whites become a minority they will still be at the top In their countries
That is the case in Latin America. The little brown goblins are the majority, and the elite classes are all white. Venezuela being the big exception, because of the whole proletariat thing.
>>
>>137551707
castes are not race you dumbo
>>
>>137551707
I don't know, how much would you like it if your people were facing extinction?
>>
File: 1475179331105.jpg (23KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
1475179331105.jpg
23KB, 425x283px
>>137552519
>Because we built modern civilization. When we go, it literally all goes crumbling back to dust. See post colonial Africa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo
>>
>>137551707
it's not that they will be a minority, it's that they will be a minority in a democratic nation. i wouldn't care if they became a minority if we lived in a monarchy or under a very small government, but since the us government has grown huge, i dread the day we outnumber them. my people are shit, they will abuse any power you give them without second thought. i can guarantee minorities will fuck up america in less than a decade and make it a third world hellhole and still blame whites for it. my sister blames whites for not budgeting her ebt card better for her. she thinks it should be refilled weekly in small increments so she doesn't waste it all on the first of the month. black people can't be trusted in democracies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.