[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Sexual orientation"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: gays.jpg (90KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gays.jpg
90KB, 500x375px
>Are you "born gay"?
>Or is it a "choice"?

I don't think this sexual crisis exists, where one has to "find out" about his sexual identity categorized as gay, bi or straight. Like there is a placeholder waiting for your identity to be revealed in a heureka moment.

I think that the human being is a mix of an intelligent and impulsive create. The sexual drive is one of our impulses, but our brain has developed enabling us to use sophisticated tactics to find and battle for a mating partner. We are willing to built our career and life to improve ourselves just to harvest the sweet nectar of success in scoring a hot female partner(s).

I think being gay is a shortcut to harvest this nectar. We wall want to feel loved - both in a sensual and sexual way. But some of us were born either with limited potential to improve ourselves or some kind of "natural defect", which makes us realize on a deep conscious and subconscious level that we are not able to compete in this race.

Mating, scoring and dominating is a hierarchical nature, and the gay scene seems to react to this hierarchy by spawning it's own sub-hierarchy within the hierarchy, where one has the safe environment to harvest the nectar of being wanted.

I also believe that the modern man in a feminist society is suppressing his dominant and sexual drive to live up to an unnatural ideal, which in turn also makes it easier to switch to a sexually oriented lifestyle which is socially accepted (the gay lifestyle).

TL;DR
Being gay is an unnatural tactical shortcut to satisfy a deeper natural human drive, which is starved either by lack of genetic or social potential or by living in a feminist society.

Your thoughts? Any gay people out there?
>>
>>137547007
Can has bump
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.