[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counter Arguments for Charlottesville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: whiggers.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
whiggers.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
Here are some counter arguments you can use against the left about Charlottesville:

>Nazis don't deserve free speech
Who gets to decide who has free speech and who doesn't? Why should a Communist have free speech? What is the point of free speech if you can pick and choose who gets it? You have the right to disagree with them, and that is all.

>Nazis are inciting violence by showing up with weapons looking for a fight
They are clearly larping by showing up with their weapons. If they were truly out to get a fight, then why did they wait for antifa? Why didn't they lynch a random person on the street unprovoked? Why didn't they initiate? The protest was peaceful until antifa showed up and the police failed to separate the two groups. You can not refute this.

>But a Nazi rammed a car into a group of people so they started it
That happened after the initial confrontation between the two groups (many leftists seem to be confused by the order of events)

>Antifa and BLM are peaceful
BLM and Antifa (and other radical leftists) have been tearing up the US long before this event. People seem to have forgotten that the Dallas police shooting had occurred, as well as the baseball game shooting. Antifa threw a fit at Berkeley and there have been many BLM riots since Ferguson (Charlotte, Baton Rouge, Milwaukee etc). Don't forget the bike lock bandit. This does not justify the actions of the driver, but where was your outrage then? (They don't even know many of these events occurred, because MSM brushes over them so it doesn't seem to penetrate their bubble).
>>
>>137546760
>Antifa is anti fascist and BLM is anti racist
Antifa uses violence to shut down someone's right to speak (eg. Milo, Shapiro, etc) because they declare them to be "fascist opinions" without due process nor logic. Very hypocritical. BLM supporters have continually stated that "whites should go extinct" and to "kill white cops". This does not represent everyone in the movement, but nor does this incident with the driver. In the Milwaukee riots, there were thugs that chased white people and beat the crap out of them. The Dallas cop shooter also had race as a motivation. "Power plus privilege" is nothing more than mental gymnastics used to justify racist actions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TJRNOQw4p8

>Why did Trump condemn violence "on all sides"?
Because the protest was peaceful before antifa showed up CLUSTERED IN AN INTERSECTION and WITHOUT A PERMIT

>The leftists were not armed
If you watch the footage of the car ramming into people, what do you see people are using to hit the car? Could they be... sticks used as batons? Why would they have such things if they did not come actually looking for a fight? (showing up with weapons to brandish is one thing, showing up as a counter protest with weapons is another).

>Violence against Nazis is justified because they are an ideology pushing for genocide
The lefts argument often hinges on this. The problem is, basically no one is calling for genocide. Rather, they want to suppress immigration from other countries and eugenics because they fear demographic replacement, as openly stated by people like Joe Biden. If you hear someone say this, they are most likely just being an ironic pol/ack or they are fringe of the fringe.

>KKK deathcount
The KKK haven't lynched someone in decades. The KKK is irrelevant. They barely even played a role in this protest.
>>
>>137546805
>This is Trump's America
So you see Antifa with their communist flags on the street, does that mean you are living in a communist country? It is the same case here. Hell, this "RWU" movement had people all the way from California, and they mustered a couple hundred guys. Meanwhile, the left managed to gather a sizable group within mere hours, with no pre planning (no conspiracy theories, ok?)

A lot of these arguments seem like strawmen, but trust me, I have seen them being made, mostly on cuckbook. If these counters seem too centrist for you, then tweak it however you want.
>>
File: polinanutshell.png (12KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell.png
12KB, 223x226px
It's already too late. Nobody will care about your nigger-tier excuses
GOOD NIGHT RIGHT SIDE!
>>
File: 1502343096779.jpg (66KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502343096779.jpg
66KB, 1000x750px
have a friendly bump
>>
File: 214802.png (82KB, 372x430px) Image search: [Google]
214802.png
82KB, 372x430px
>>137546760
The 1st amendment wasn't created to protect Nice Speech..........FYI
Tiki Clan had a permit to assemble, was non violent, Mayor attempt to refuse permit, judge veto'ed him, so he lets Antifa do his dirty work, while corralling the Tiki Clan into one spot then had the police back off, letting the true Nazis do their work
nuff said on that
>>
>>137546760
bump
>>
File: 1501734727899.jpg (66KB, 750x893px) Image search: [Google]
1501734727899.jpg
66KB, 750x893px
Literally all you have to ask is "how did punching Nazis go?"

Stop trying to complicate things. Antifa thrives on being big strong bullies who smash Nazis. The last thing they want is to be associated with a roadkill landwhale.
>>
>Nazis don't deserve free speech
Who gets to decide who has free speech and who doesn't? Why should a Communist have free speech?

Seems that you ((Australians)) Imperial bootlickers still haven't learned.
>>
>>137548214
>New Zealand flag
>Australian
>>
>>137546760
The commie ACLU went to court to protect white nationalists freedom of assembly and speech ... the rally wouldn't have happened with it.

Would white nationalist wouldn't so the same for the left? Or blacks? Or Jews?

Hard to take the moral high ground from the holes you've dug....
>>
>>137546760
>>137546805
>>137546820
This is good stuff anon. Is there anywhere I can find a list of BLM acts of terrorism? I'd like more ammunition than just the Dallas Police Shooting.
>>
My problem with the whole situation is that it made white people look bad. Like we are still a witch hunting group of idiots. It makes us look barbaric just as the others claim that we are and though we need to be strong we didn't look very strong. What i saw was an outnumbered group of people being beat down by virgins with tiki torches instead of shirtless men with fucking real home made torches and war paint. I mean if we cant make our own torches from kindling and other flammable material, then we have even eliminated our demeanor as being tough earthly men.

Then onto the guy who did the car thing. If the story is as it seems and he believes what he believes about white genocide then how self defeating of his cause to run his car into a prodominately white crowd. Why not work out, work, and start a family??
>>
>>137546760
antifa counter protesting nazis is also free speech dumbass
>>
>>137546760
Also, Ben Shapiro dedicated his entire show yesterday to this situation and his analysis was excellent. He covered absolutely everything. I highly recommend watching.
>>
>>137548805
Not when they start fighting it isn't. Which incidently they always end up doing without fail.
>>
>>137548885
bump
>>
>>137546805
>If you hear someone say this, they are most likely just being an ironic pol/ack or they are fringe of the fringe.

I have to clarify this point. I mean people who push for genocide are either ironic or super fringe.
>>
>>137548885
jail people who commit violent crime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.