[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Chiraq?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 32ikImUf.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
32ikImUf.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
http://abc7chicago.com/9-dead-30-wounded-in-weekend-shootings-across-chicago/2305976/

Thread theme www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA4xvmH3WSQ

>Keep in mind that these shootings happens in the no-go area of Chicago

>mfw i ventured into chiraq in my Mini convertible and my gay friend. We were chased out and received a lifetime ban
>>
>>137546675
Yep. It's a everyday thing here. I'm some happily ignored white guy in the belly of the beast. That G-rated link you posted IS not really accurate, it's even worse irl. But it's an aspect of the US everyone else insists on. I honestly enjoy being close to death and chaos in a way. If you lived here, you'd be awed at how some of us adapt and are pretty much invisible. Not that this level of understanding is in most people's experience. We don't exist, you through us away so why would I give a shit when the rest of the US becomes like it is here? Why would I help anyone either? It was not my choice for this place to reach these levels. I guess there is a saving grace that I can do whatever I like with or without you internet trendies or counter trendy trendies approval. No one has any power over me here. I'd rather live in an honest, sad and painful world of negative, but honest truth, than some la-la land of fake politics, and fake people. Most people wouldn't survive here since this place doesn't reflect some realty show sitcom or kindergarten class pampering. That's a comfort to me, however small, at least it's real.
>>
>>137548088
there is an appeal in Chiraq. its like a diferent world. maybe some people wanna live in a gangland fantasy. normal life is too bland. do u really hear gunshots every night in Chiraq my nigg?
>>
>>137548547
I live in Pilsen (18th Street)
We hear gunshots every 2 nights, 9pm to 3am
it's not as bad as all you fucking idiots say it is
You have to go south to Englewood to even care
>>
>>137548740
from what I read you are a bitch ass nigga? is that correct to assume?

u r too motherfuckin scared to become an OPP. not ready for war pussy ass nigg? wanna remain neutral in the war bitch?
>>
>>137548914
oh so you listen to Jake Paul and KSI
>>
>>137546675
Who's that nigger?
>>
>>137549045
you calling me out

no but seriousy, its time you stopped being a bitch. u live in a war zone. drop some nuts and take a side, join a squad whatever. YOLO
>>
>>137546675
>Chicago

>>Commie Central Command.
>Home to every Community Org/Outreach Civil Rights group you can think of
>>Murder capital of the world
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.