[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the shills are angry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1501833332307.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1501833332307.png
165KB, 327x316px
The shills are angry because we just had a monumental success.

White nationalists just physically mobilized, and the media blew the whole thing up. Richard Spencer has gotten like 10,000 more followers in just the last 2 days.

This is how normies get redpilled. This is how I got redpilled, the media was on some hate campaign against "Pastor Steven Anderson" because he was hating on faggots, so I looked up his videos for a good laugh. Then I found that I agreed with almost everything he was saying, and then I saw his documentary about the jews.

It actually scared me at first that I was agreeing with what he was saying. It was so hateful, but it made so much sense.

That is what will happen with this event. Many people are going to hate us, but many people are also going to look into us for entertainment and surprise themselves by finding that they agree with us.

Happens every fucking time. It's how Trump won. Hillary told the media to give Trump all of the media attention because she thought it would make the republican party look bad, and look what happened.

We are the Jews now.
>>
>>137545161
We're not the Jews, were're better.
>>
File: 1502603476066.jpg (151KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1502603476066.jpg
151KB, 960x636px
>>
File: 1502603785146.jpg (580KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502603785146.jpg
580KB, 638x960px
Other boards, SJWs, tumblr, and redditfags are raiding us. They feel the same thing that I just posted.

On one hand, they are hoping that the car incident ruins us, on the other hand, they are fucking losing it because they just saw a bunch of white people mobilize and demonstrate they are willing to get their hands dirty for what they believe.

It is truly their worst nightmare. The unashamed white man. And now we are going to go mainstream, because we are in the minds of everybody, and young people are going to research us.
>>
Reminder that whoever the left hates the most is probably the greatest tool to destroy them
>>
>>137545592
Nigger you are delusional both if you think this was a good event for you, and if you think you matter.
>>
>>137545904
5 years ago, suggesting that there will be a white nationalist rally with hundreds of young white people charged and ready for war would have sounded hilarious. Like a comedy skit.

Today, it wouldn't be surprising at all. This just shows how far the overton window has shifted, and the left absolutely hates that.
>>
>>137546382
>before people laughed at us, now people beat us up

great improvement
keep working and you will upgrade to getting arrested
>>
>>137547411
>now people join us

kek ok
>>
>>137545161
Exactly, i was at a barbecue when news broke and half the left leaning normies there were in agreement when i said that the violence was always started by antifa and they should look up police statements on why right wing protests are ever shut down. I mean real left leaners but they hate antifa, so news like this just pushes them away from mainstream media a little.
>>
I agree Do more rallies and destory our statues for pay back.

I support your rights. So many weak righties here today
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.