[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do know the point of this all is to radicalize the right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501397053039.jpg (382KB, 1642x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1501397053039.jpg
382KB, 1642x1282px
You do know the point of this all is to radicalize the right and have the military beat them off when eventually they attack the weak radicalized left in retaliation for whatever attacks the left may put forward, right?
Military won't join your side when the news they get is of radical white supremacists killing hippies. Communications have long since been compromised between the American people, divided we fall. Our prime goal should be to de-escalate the situation by presenting a path that benefits the left immediately while also improving their image of the right.

They're easily manipulated because they're easily angered and have a low standard for gratification. Once someone is angry they're easy to manipulate. This has been multiple big psyops to anger the right to the same level as the left.

Our own country-men aren't the enemy regardless of how retarded they are, and we should be unifying. China and Russia have spent many years trying to tear down the American people, they're succeeding.
Trump is right, we need to come together and ethically cleanse our problems in a way that satisfies both groups.

Our government is the enemy, and as a divided people we can in no way overcome an organization we support.
>>
>>137544563
I don't want to unify with degenerates, and 95% of minorities. I'd rather fall out of spite at this point.
>>
Tumbler just go to sleep, no one reads your posts because your macros are shit
>>
>>137544817
Niggers are a small problem, Jews will just import more. You cannot take on Jews without a unified nation.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.