[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate to play with innocent lives.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: antifaahammer.jpg (72KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
antifaahammer.jpg
72KB, 780x438px
But can we just this once?
You know how we doxxed the wrong kid for the license plate? That's because someone fed us the wrong info.
Sean King is on a huge doxxing campaign right now.
Could we somehow make them think Antifa people (or innocents) are the NAZIS they are looking for?
Im not smart enough to do this on my own.
>>
File: 1288976771079.jpg (3KB, 127x127px) Image search: [Google]
1288976771079.jpg
3KB, 127x127px
>>137544535
>We're the fascists Nazis fucks!
>PROUD NAZI LARP!
>But lets make them think a group called "anti-fascists" are really the fascists nazi

You guys are just too retarded at this point. I'm out.
>>
Doxxing is childish. And also temporary.
Having kid rock beat Stabenow would last 6 years.
Help eliminate her from the Senate!
>>
>>137544535
>Guy with a Hammer hitting a Nazi

That is almost the definition of American patriotism. You dumb nazi fuckwits won't win this war.
>>
File: 1502784976070_.jpg (4KB, 127x125px) Image search: [Google]
1502784976070_.jpg
4KB, 127x125px
>>137544535
>We're the fascists Nazis fucks!
>PROUD NAZI LARP!
>But lets make them think a group called "anti-fascists" are really the fascists nazi

You guys are just too retarded at this point. I'm out.
>>
>>137544755
He means get Sean King to dox antifa members by saying they are WN protesters instead you retarded burger
>>
File: Fuck you.gif (1MB, 230x190px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.gif
1MB, 230x190px
>>137544883

This argument irritates the fuck out of me.

Mainly because the society previous generations have fought for has been killed off by you liberal faggots. You don't suddenly get to start caring about Patriotism when you've been screeching "I HATE AMERICA" for the last 20 years, when there isn't even anything left of America to hate.

You want to talk about what the WWII generation probably thinks about the modern use of Swastikas? To see a group of young men marching with torches and flags in hand in opposition to a rag-tag bunch of misfits with dreadlocks, smelling of weed, dilating their literal axe-wounds and telling us all how White men need to give way to niggers and muslims?

I dare say a good 2/3 are thinking "We fought for the wrong side".
>>
>>137544883
So gay... Are you trying, or is that how you normally come off?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.