[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death of a country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 83

There once was a country called Yugoslavia. It no longer exists. The flashpoint for its demise happened when Serbian nationalists decided that they wanted a Yugoslavia for the Serbians.

Think about this, white nationalists. Trying to make an America for whites will result in the same damn thing.
>>
I will not allow you fuckers to destroy our country. Stop acting like a bunch of fags.
>>
The Serbs murdered 80000 people in Srebrenica and Prijedor alone.

Supporting Serbia is supporting NAZIS.
>>
If America is going to be given to non whites, I would rather it be destroyed. Stop being such a faggot
>>
File: milosevic-1.jpg (11KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
milosevic-1.jpg
11KB, 200x257px
This is the man responsible. Slobodan Milosevic. He destroyed his own country. And Serbians allowed it to happen.
>>
>>137540026
Hahahahah so ? This is our land.
>>
>>137540026
Oh and what, let me guess, fucking Canada is Austro-Hungary in this retarded little hypothetical situation of yours?
>>
>>137540437
You are no better than a leftist who wishes to see America destroyed.
>>
>>137540549
Yugoslavia broke up in the 1990s, retard.
>>
>>137540026
>blaming serbs for defending themselves from chimping mudslimes.
They may have been dirty commies at one time, but they reedemed their selves by standing against internationalism. God Bless the Serbs. That being said Yugoslavia was an artificial Soviet construct state, that only lasted as long as it did because of Tito.
>>
Does anyone really regret Yugoslavia disappearing? Multi ethnic societies don't work, no matter how hard the kikes try to mix us up. If America split, and blacks got Florida, I'd be happy. We wouldn't have to deal with them anymore with their endless bitching, which is really their anger at themselves for being born racially inferior.
>>
>>137540340
This is now a Balkan thread.

We invented rakija and the Serbs were right.
>>
Completely fucking false.

Let me explain it to you.

Serbs=republicans
Croats=democrats
Bosnians=muslim jihadists

Slovenia decides to seperate from yugoland. They spaz out and like 10 yugo soldiers die. The yugo army decides to leave because there are no serbs there and they dont need the conflict.

Croatia decides to seperate next, and they are allowed to on one cndition: they treat thier 15% serb population normally. Instead the croats spaz out and send death squads dressed like tugo soldiers to kill serbs. The serbs decide fuck this, and start a localized civil war in croatia, and hold thier own territory for 5 years while the croats pee their pants in zagreb. Eventually the serbs get curb stomped by nato bombings and nato generals plan the croatian operation storm, running all the serbs out. Serbs leave thier homes they have lived in for centuries.
>>
>>137540026
If you think that the situation in this powderkeg called balkans was just about Serbian nationalists wanting the whole Yugoslavia for themselves to push your agenda you are retarded even for a shill
>>
>>137540340
Nice to see someone in this thread who is from a country that was once part of this nation. I hope that you would use your knowledge to help those like me to stop assholes from destroying our country like how Yugoslavia was.
>>
>>137540984
I said it was the flashpoint, not the whole reason, retard.
>>
>>137540026
eat shit faggot yugoslavia was great and my people killed a shitload of Jews
>>
>>137540976
yet they still insist on having moon runes on street signs.

fuck em
>>
>>137541133
It isnt your country anymore. How old are you?
>>
>>137541083
The flashpoint? Dude there were many parties that we're chimping out before all the hell broke, it's like if you say that nazi larpers are the evil, while ignoring the violence cause by antifa and blm thugs, you are blaming one group deliberately while intentionally ignoring the other one. This logic is worst thing you can do, people see what antifa and blm people do and they see your logical fallacies
>>
File: 1385852134820.jpg (65KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1385852134820.jpg
65KB, 604x604px
>>137540026
>Multicultural communist dictatorship collapses
>Result is a free, democratic Serbia for Serbians allied to Russia
That's the fucking point, innit? That's 100% the goal for White Natties.
>>
File: belgrade.jpg (22KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
belgrade.jpg
22KB, 720x504px
>>137540424
>Slobodan Milosevic. He destroyed his own country. And Serbians allowed it to happen.
Yes, America had nothing to do with it. Like always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
>>
>>137540026
>America splitting up

I'm cool with this, make it happen capn'
>>
>>137540555
No i am better than them and im better than you because i more closely embody our founders idea's on race. also
>he doesnt want to water the tree of liberty
>>
>>137540026
good riddance yugoslavia was shit
now croatia is relatively free of s*rb autism
>>
>>137540340
They mostly just killed mudslimes, so doesn't count really.
>>
Actually the reason for the war is Germany recognizing the indipendence of Slovenia against the Italian motion to move the entire Yugoslavia inside the European unuon
>>
>>137541386
Umm, America didnt have shit to do with Yugoslavia breaking up. Yugoslav wars happened before America got involved.
>>
>>137541643
literally what

US is the entire reason we split up.

can't have a succesful communist ethnostate now can we?
>>
Bosnia happens in 1992 because alija izetbegovic wants a muslim state modeled after pakistan. He writes about it in his work "the islamic declaration". The guy was pretty much isis before isis. Tensions are high in the capitol of bosnia, when a muslim commits terrorism towards a serb wedding. Serb militias form. Serbs say no fuck that shit. 80k bosnian seeb soldiers are transferred to bosnia from yugoslav hq in serbia with weapons. Serbs dominate most of the war and hld 70% of the land, excluding some central big cities. Much like how republicans hold rural united states. The bosnians bring in 20k arab muhajedeen fighters, even osama was there. They commit atrocities and war crimes. Also radicalize bosnian muslims. For 3 years muslims use un safe zones to hide out in after ethnically cleansing serb villages. Serbs get fed up with this shit and surround one of the towns, srebrenica, and execute 8000 bosnian muslim fighting age males as reperations. Very based desu. The whole world gets mad (mostly nato actually) and nato bombs. This almost starts world war 3 with the russians, but is averted with the daytone accords. Splitting bosnia into two seperate entities in half. A serb majority area, and a muslim croat area.

Fun fact the croats fought the bosnians for most of the war until the end. They hate eachother too.
>>
>>137540026
>implying american puppeteering isnt the cause yugoslavia got fucked up

>>137541386
>you'll put the rope around your own neck
this
>>
>>137541728
no we don't. bosnians and serbs are great people.

we hate niggers and the west
>>
>>137541643
>American """""""education""""""""""
>>
File: IMG_0414.jpg (127KB, 638x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
127KB, 638x447px
The man was a mudslime killing machine, bretty gud in my books.
>>
>>137541724
So Croatia and Slovenia both declared independence from Yugoslavia on the same day because of the United States? Right.
>>
>>137541556
your land? thought there were some sort of indians there to begin with... your land my ass
>>
>>137540026
Yugoslavia was shit and proof that a multikulti Union doesn't work. Same with (((America)))
>>
File: 1478190543922.jpg (24KB, 508x493px) Image search: [Google]
1478190543922.jpg
24KB, 508x493px
Serb diaspora here, always funny seeing Yugoslavia come up here.

My parents talk about it as if it were some golden age...an era lost to mankind. All thanks to Tito.
>>
>>137540026
>Heh if you try to make your country better you'll ruin it
>Better just keep letting things get worse and worse, that'll solve everything
>>
>>137540789
This
>>
>>137541999
we were all one people, separated only by language.
sure, bosnians are muslim, but only because ottomans told them so
>>
>>137540026
Just look at USA today. It will go down becouse the leftist zhink they are in charge and will corupt the states by inviting third world people and contaminating it with lgbt crap. You will see...
>>
>>137540026
It's the opposite you idiot. Balkanization is caused by immigration, not by those trying to prevent immigration.
>>
>>137541643
Nowadays all those countries are members of the EU, NATO or have American soldiers on their soil. And they all have central banks. The US sent armed militias into Yugoslavia long before the Kosovo war happened just like they did with virtually every country which wasn't already under American control after WW2.
>>
>>137540026
It was a strong country, its Leader Tito was allying with Naseer
>>
At the end of the day, croats and serbs have more incommon than they would admit. They should work together to split bosnia down the middle and end the muslims. Seperate states for them is reasonable, but at the same time, serbian claims on half of bosnia, all of montenegro, and kosovo should be respected.

The place will be a cnflict zone again someday until this border can be obtained and i sure as hell dont care for fighting them or the russians to make it not happen. Eastern europe is the last vestige of european civilization that has not gotten blacked. The same forces destroying white americans wants all of europe gone just as well.
>>
File: 64564167889774.jpg (32KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
64564167889774.jpg
32KB, 640x430px
>>137541929
https://soundcloud.com/xwxkcm3bnlci/rodoljub-vulovic-roki-1
>>
>>137542000
was it now? my parents talk about communism in romania as if it was good. they call it golden era and people being happy cuz they had moneh and free appartments and jobs.. although they had no right to get milk, other tv channels, christianity at some point & other laws like so.
>>
>>137541960
if they want it back they can come and take it :^)
>>
>>137541832
You sound like one of those assholes who blames America when a watermain bursts in Russia
>>
File: vojislavjpg.jpg (79KB, 690x480px) Image search: [Google]
vojislavjpg.jpg
79KB, 690x480px
>>137540026
So, your point is Serbs are white nationalists and everyone else were niggers.
Good point, I like it.
>>
>>137541839
Bosnians and albanians need to be forced out of islam, then we can talk about them being great people.
>>
>>137540026

>Your country is being overrun by muslim rapists
>Better just let it happen and not fight at all

If you were in their shoes, you would've slaughtered every single goat fucking arab dog you could've as well.

Your moral high ground means jack shit if you're dead and remembered as a limp-wristed quitter.
>>
>>137540026
>mfw an american over simplifies 200 years of history and condenses it down to a single sentence in order to support his political agenda
>>
>>137540340
6 gorillion Turks were murdered in Srebenica!!!!
>>
Better to die fighting than die a slow death as a coward.
>>
>>137542298
i see em trying. and i see a bunch of dumb whites doing nazi salute with shit context. muh heritage, muh pale skin.. for a statue. so that's how you defend... that's more of a wuss move than doing nothing and letting shitskins take your country. bragging with nazism while you fought against it... more than pathetic, kys
>>
>>137541626
>Actually the reason for the war is Germany recognizing the indipendence of Slovenia against the Italian motion to move the entire Yugoslavia inside the European unuon
That ship already sailed. Slovenia and Croatia were lobbying for economic and political reform since the 80's, independence was literally the only way to achieve that.
>>
File: 4316836-3x4-700x933.jpg (89KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
4316836-3x4-700x933.jpg
89KB, 700x933px
>>137540340
>72.000 killed in Prijedor

kek
>>
>>137542502
lol rekt
>>
>>137540026
The US is destomed to Balkanize with the coastal areas going full communist states.

As for why Yugoslavia fell appart.
All the conditions for it to happen were allready there:
>A highly authoritarian centralized government.
>3 different major ethnicities along with a siezable muslim minority that has been growing due to jihadist fighters settling down in Bosnia as well as Kosovo being overrun by Albozergs.
>Soicalist ''economy'' based on American loans from the 60s that were due to be paid in the 80s and 90s. (Yugoslavia played both sides in the cold war to get gibs)
>State propagating a new Yugoslav identity instead of accepting the local ethnicities and their differences while going as far as to create a new language called ''Serbo-Croatian''.
>Any cultural movement outside of the unitarian movement were supressed to a boiling point.
>Freedom of relligion only applied to muslims.

Etc.

The only sad part about the breakup of Yugoslavia is that the Clintons just had to step in to help their Muslim brothers in Bosnia instead of letting Croatia and Serbia split the land in half with a neat clean border.
>>
If the US splits into 3-4 countries, it would be for the better.
>>
Yugo was an artificial contry, just like Czechoslovakia, Ukraine and in some sense even the Soviet Union. Some countries like CZ are lucky and can split according to their historical borders peacefully, others like Yugo and Ukraine need a bloody civil war that will form further ethnic divisions for generations to come. There is something to learn in there somewhere. I'm not sure how to put it to words tho.
>>
File: IMG_1230.jpg (535KB, 990x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1230.jpg
535KB, 990x644px
When will murica finally get its Slobodan Milosevic to clean the filth? There's lots of dark spots that need removing from the fabric.
>>
>>137540976
>Croats=democrats

Whoa there.

In Bosnia we might have been allied with muslims at the start (because the Serbs were the common enemy back then and we used to view them as muslim Croats) but that stopped once they started targeting our people as well in 1992.

Ask any Croat from Bosnia and he'll tell you he'd rather be neighbour with a Serb than have any muslim within 500 Km of him.

>

Croatia decides to seperate next, and they are allowed to on one cndition: they treat thier 15% serb population normally. Instead the croats spaz out and send death squads dressed like tugo soldiers to kill serbs. The serbs decide fuck this, and start a localized civil war in croatia, and hold thier own territory for 5 years while the croats pee their pants in zagreb. Eventually the serbs get curb stomped by nato bombings and nato generals plan the croatian operation storm, running all the serbs out. Serbs leave thier homes they have lived in for centuries.

This is factually false.
Some hicks in the mountains decided to kill a cop who was ironically also a Serb.
Croatian government sends in speciall forces to make an arrest because the guys who did it had AKs.
Mid air the YNA army jet intercepts the Helicopter with the police troop which was clearly out of its jurisdiction.
Serb nationalists in Croatia get emboldened by YNA support and start an oppen rebellion under Belgrade propaganda.

Fuck you Miloš and your historic revisionism.
>>
>>137540026
I would rather die in a white country, than live in a third world shithole.
>>
>>137541724
>Sucessful communists

Gotta stop you right there.
Yugoslavia was economically sinking down the gutter because the whole economic developement of the country was based on US loans from the 60s and their missmanagement.

Cry harder communist crybaby.
>>
>>137543683
America will always help the albozerg.
Theyve done it again and again.
So before removal of zerg can begin the jews and commies in america need to be helped to ruin it first.
>>
>>137540026
America will no longer be America when the demographics reach a tipping point and will be a one party country
>>
>>137540976
This
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg1l2qYWTwQ

I have nothing against other Slavs as Serb
We have connections in blood, so even after the war most Croats and non-islamized Bosniaks remain family for me
But Albozergs ? They are subhuman niggers and America is a mongrol nation with kike overlords
We were the white supremacists back than
>>
>>137540026
One does not make a Yugo thread without wanting to have some cancerous comments
>>
>>137540026
>comparing your country to yugoslavia
not a good sign for your country desu
>>
>>137540026
>There once was a country called Yugoslavia. It no longer exists. The flashpoint for its demise happened when Serbian nationalists decided that they wanted a Yugoslavia for the Serbians.

Are you soft in the head? Yugoslavia split up because the Croatians, Slovenians and Bosnians all wanted their ethno-states and to not be a part of Yugoslavia. The Serbs tried to keep the state together. The Bosnian Serbs didn't want Bosnia to leave Yugoslavia either.
>>
File: 186095-12-20110331231844.jpg (68KB, 512x322px) Image search: [Google]
186095-12-20110331231844.jpg
68KB, 512x322px
>>137540026
Aren't you ignoring some of Milosevic's accomplishments?
>>
>>137544278
I dont even hate croats, like at all. I dont really care about the details all that much of which police officer shot down who's jet. The war was bad for us. The muslims are hell bent on making a khalifate out of the balkans. You can either be with us next war against them or we can both lose.
>>
>>137540026
Wow, America will break up and we get an ethnostate? That's exactly what I want, you tard.
>>137542502
leftists aren't people
>>
>>137540026
"MUH UNION"
t. globalist
>>
>>137540026

>Yugoslavia

Good riddance. It was a far inferior version of Austria-Hungary.
>>
File: 1395955203159.jpg (95KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1395955203159.jpg
95KB, 720x960px
>forgetting to mention that the muslims fired the first bullet
>forgetting to mention that the war started after muslims started shooting serbian weddings in the villages

lol
war in bosnia was a success
millions of muslims displaced permanently, thousand muslim militants dead (implying there is other way to reason with feral muslims), 40% of bosnia are serbs, and they live peacefully their lives

who writes serbian law? serbs
who writes kosovo's, bosnia's, croat's and slovene law? brussels
who is the only true, sovereign, independent nation in yugoslavia? serbs, literally everyone else must bend the knee to the local NATO base and its orders
who is the only yugo state with tank producing capacity and heavy industry? again, serbia, only serbia can produce a tank in the whole western balkans, NATO doesnt allow its serfs to arm themselves

>death of a country
more like death of a (((country))) and a birth of a proper country that can produce its own tanks
>>
>Muslims were the ones who chimped out

Burger/Serb education.

This entire shitfest actually started in Kosovo. Albanians in Kosovo decided to discriminate and fuck around with the Serbs there because Serbs fucked them in the past, they thought that counter discrimination will be ok. Milošević tried to talk things out but when peaceful talks didn't work Milošević snapped and told Serbs to "defend" themselves and that they shouldn't take any more Albanian terror. Unfortunately Serbs decided to chimp out because they had the entire JNA (Yugoslav army) arsenal behind them and they, so the Serbs "defending" spread waaay out of Kosovo. Bosnia, Slovenia, Croatia decided that they don't like the direction Yugoslavia was going so they decided to leave. Here is where it gets tricky, the way Bosnia and Croatia were formed inside Yugoslavia is that Serbs were constituent people, that means that Serbs in both countries can't be out voted by Bosnians and Croats, both of these countries held an independence referendum where 90% of the votes were from Bosnians and Croats. When both referendums passed, Serbs got scared because of the way that Croats treated them historically so they decided to say "fuck democracy" and made their own separate state with a goal to annex it to Serbia. Serbs in Bosnia decided to jump on the same train for the lulz. Serbs in Bosnia had absolutely no reason to chimp out because in the independence referendum text it was said "Are you for sovereign and independent Bosnia and Herzegovina, country of equal citizens and the people of Bosnia, Muslims, Serbs, Croats and all the other people that live there ?", so Serbs were not left out or discriminated as they claim to be, it just meant that nor Muslims, Serbs and Croats would have special privileges, everybody would be equal.

tl:tr Albians chimped out which led to Serbs chimping out which led to entire Yugo chimping out
>>
>>137546949
>forgetting to mention that the muslims fired the first bullet

Wrong, Serbs fired the first bullet when they killed 2 innocent students at the anti war protest, if the muslims fired first, then why didn't war started at that point ?

>forgetting to mention that the war started after muslims started shooting serbian weddings in the villages

Again wrong, only one Serbian wedding was shot, and it was shot by one mobster.

If you think Serbia or any former Yugo country has any sovereignty, you are wrong. Whatever EU says, its the way its gonna be. Why don't you go and take back Kosovo then ? You won't do shit because NATO will crush you together with EU, you are losing Kosovo right before your eyes
>>
File: serb vs croat.png (49KB, 2400x1024px) Image search: [Google]
serb vs croat.png
49KB, 2400x1024px
>>
>>137541724
>succesful
>communist
>ethno
>state
Yugoslavia was neither of those.
>>
>>137540026
No shit you stupid fucking faggot, but if you're trying to blame Balkanization on one group then you're even fucking stupider than someone who doesn't think White Nationalists don't WANT that to happen. God you fucking shills lately, every goddamn thread is just nigger faggots posting gay ass bullshit.
Call out faggots, Sage, move on until they realize they're full of shit and stop posting stupid fucking comments
>>
File: muslims.jpg (2MB, 3528x1768px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.jpg
2MB, 3528x1768px
>>137547738
>nato is going to protect us forever!
kek
you continue to exist because of NATO life support, and because Russia (soviet union) just collapsed and couldnt intervene to counter NATO

we will have this exact war again, we will see if you survive when NATO life support gets unplugged by the Russians
>>
>>137546949
>more like death of a (((country))) and a birth of a proper country that can produce its own tanks
How about your navy?
>>
>>137540026
this country was never ever gonna work

multicultularism and multiethnicism is a failure
>>
>>137540026
it was a commie country full with muslims and croats

it deserved to die, I happy it did
>>
File: 1500238708357.jpg (435KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500238708357.jpg
435KB, 800x500px
>>137540340
>>
Leave us out of it you American pig.
>>
Wow. This fucking shill thinks that because of recent events we don't actually know why Yugoslavia broke up and he thinks we buy the bad Serbs narrative.

Franjo Tudman and Alija Izbetgovic were as guilty of this shit as the Serbs. What didn't help was NATO agitating shit because Russia was down. With the fall of the Soviet Union. The Federal Yugoslav Republic hung in the balance by being able to between both sides and without being beholden to either. They also didn't have pozzed central banks.

At every turn NATO and the UN were trying to force agitations. The best example is the Srebenica massacre where peace keeping forces sheltered mujahideen fighters to attack Serb villages at night. Then they fell back to let the vengeful Serbs attack.

Yugoslavia was broken up due to foreign agitations and western hegemony.
>>
>>137549627
Keep believing Yugoslava fell apart in Bosnia and it wasn't already broken with what was left being fought for which country will it be part of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Congress_of_the_League_of_Communists_of_Yugoslavia
>>
>>137540026
>implying it won't result in a civil war that will purge the left
>>
>>137541338
except thousands of Serbs are outside its borders, thousands of ethnic minorities are inside its borders, the country has no coast, and the war cost them their economy
>>
>>137540340
>is supporting NAZIS
And?
>>
>>137541839

Blakks suck
>>
>>137540677
Burger education right there. Yugoslavia existed before WW2 and was only affiliated with the Soviet union from 1945-1948.
>>
>>137540340

OY ALLAH MUH 6000 GORILLION MUSLIMS KUFFAR!!!
>>
>>137540340
>Anybody I don't like is a Nazi
Never mind the historical fact that the Bosnians and Croats took sides with the Germans against the Serbs.
>>
>>137551430
Was it Kingdom of SCS, then Kingdom of Yugoslavia?
>>
File: 1501212049916.jpg (86KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501212049916.jpg
86KB, 600x612px
>>137540026
Nah. The flashpoint for Yugoslavia was when the US used some political riots over lack of jobs as an excuse to bomb the shit out of the country while violating multiple laws and treaties all because Slick Willy needed to take out some commies to cover up the news of him sticking cigars into the vagina of Monica Lewinsky
>>
>>137541643
>Umm, America didnt have shit to do with Yugoslavia breaking up
You have to go back faggot.
>>
>>137540026
The peaceful partitioning of Yugoslavia and specifically Bosnia was boycotted by the Judeo-Anglo-Americans
>>
>>137552327

That's 90s for you

>Shit I got caught, let's invade some random Eastern European shithole to cover it up!
>>
>>137540026
We kick those niggers out.
>>
Watch the ignorant yankee liberal peace out when actual people with history and culture who know what the fuck they're talking about take over his ignorant thread and educate the fuck out of him.
>>
>>
>>137540340
do you have any sauce to support that bullshit theory turbandzijo?
>>
>>137540026
>The flashpoint for its demise happened when Serbian nationalists decided that they wanted a Yugoslavia for the Serbians.

You are an ignorant retard. Germany encouraged Slovakia and Croatia to split off, to destroy the anti-German Hexagonale that Italy was building.

>Think about this, white nationalists. Trying to make an America for whites will result in the same damn thing.
That's what White nationalists want, you retard.

>>137540340
t. the Al-Kaida Brigade in Bosnia
>>
>>137540340
>muhhhh 8gorrilion
Stop adding zeroes Ahmed shit
>>
>>137540818
I love you too ^w^
>>
>>137540340
muh 80000 gorrilion
Dude there are only 3000 corpses found in that village. You claim Srebrenica is a genocide. By same logic every Serb in the villages around Srebrenica is a victim of genocide as there were more Serbian civilians that died around that village than the muslim militia within Srebrenica.
>>
>>137540026
A communist shithole that imploded on itself. What a surprise. Also, the only thing holding it was a communist terror and USSR gibs. Idiotic commies believe they solve ethnic tensions by sending people to gulag.
>>
File: 1500494435847.png (648KB, 896x909px) Image search: [Google]
1500494435847.png
648KB, 896x909px
>>137541941
Yes the NED was supporting secessionist parties financially not only in Yugoslavia , but in the countries of the ex USSR , and the Warsaw Pact.
NED was found by the CIA. Which as we all know how a tendency to interfere in foreign countries affairs. But hey what do I know , I am just a stupid Slav. Cyka blyat.
>>
>>137540026
kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
File: natobomb2.jpg (42KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
natobomb2.jpg
42KB, 500x330px
>>137541941
U.S and Reagan administration financed nationalist and separatist movements in practically every state long before the wars started. Many movements inside both Croatia and Serbia were revealed to be financed by foreigners to break the country up
Let's add the economic pressure Reagan put on Yugoslavia by minimizing the trade we used to have with the west(as one of our major partners) and you get raising poverty and nationalism

Americans physically intervened only when war started as "peacekeepers" deployed in Bosnia, Kosovo and directly bombing Serbia and Montenegro. While in reality they were there to ensure
1. That major export factories were destroyed in order to be bought by American companies (Zastava bombed and bought by Chrysler, Drina bombed and bought by Phillip Morris ...)
2. Safe separation of Kosovo in order to use the quasi country as a military base (8000 U.S troops stand today in BondSteel, Kosovo)
3. The same with Bosnia
>>
>>137542294
Romania was under the curtain, Yugoslavia however was not. You could travel anywhere, watch anything ...
Communism in Eastern Europe was mostly shit because of Russia, in countries that weren't aligned with USSR it was comfy (Yugoslavia, Libya, Egypt ..)
>>
File: slunjindex625-6.jpg (118KB, 625x556px) Image search: [Google]
slunjindex625-6.jpg
118KB, 625x556px
....long story shot, croatia ended up as a nazi loving right wing religious shithole

pol would fit right in
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1110248990.jpg (167KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1110248990.jpg
167KB, 1000x541px
>>
File: 41712.jpg (104KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
41712.jpg
104KB, 1000x664px
>>
File: sides.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
sides.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>137555786

Deal with it. Subhuman.
>>
File: ustase.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ustase.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>
>>137555975
>>137556110
Why are Ustase pro-American?
>>
>>137553906
Stop reading to that mad man Michalkiewicz
>>
File: uy4qbuhs8af306y2r0138neil2y.jpg (53KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
uy4qbuhs8af306y2r0138neil2y.jpg
53KB, 1200x750px
>>137556040

right, I'M the subhuman

look at this aryan god
>>
>>137540026
>Trying to make an America for whites will result in the same damn thing.

Better dead than red.
>>
>>137540026
And what's your point? That sounds like a good thing
>>
File: 1498349328131.jpg (123KB, 1535x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1498349328131.jpg
123KB, 1535x1051px
>>137556143

It was a march after the Trump election.
Giving their respect to the God Emperor.
>>
>>137556143
They're pro whatever helps them at the moment. Like all identitarians.
>>
>>137556143

because of Trump

seriously

they were all really happy when he got elected
>>
>>137540026

>Serbians this Serbians

If we actually wanted Yugoslavia for the Serbs oh boy
>>
>>
File: 72407.jpg (33KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
72407.jpg
33KB, 500x300px
>>
File: slunjpixsel625-1.jpg (97KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
slunjpixsel625-1.jpg
97KB, 625x415px
>>
File: 002.jpg (25KB, 420x257px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
25KB, 420x257px
>>137540340
>supporting nazis
But it was alright when you goatfuckers did it 70 years ago?
>>
>>137541286
fuck off faggot
why do you retards keep inventing new words
>>
>>137540397
fucking this
>>
File: ustaše.jpg (43KB, 578x289px) Image search: [Google]
ustaše.jpg
43KB, 578x289px
>>
Yugoslavia fell apart because it's commie ruler Tito used to turn a blind eye Croatian, Slovenian and bosniak natinalists because he feared Serbs get nationalistic and overthrow commiefag government.
Yugoslavia was staying firmly together mostly because of his personal authority, so after Tito's death those regional nationalistic forces went out of control.
Yeah and basically he just copied bolsheviks' approach who oppressed Russians and fed 'moderate nationalism' in Ukraine, Belorussia, churkastans etc. So the reason for both USSR's and Yugo's collapses was commiescum regime.
>>
>>137540026
Which has been obvious from day 1.

Russia grratly benefits from a weakened USA. It is their lrimary goal to sow discord from within and separate us. Hence the funding of neonazi shilling and Trump. The country has not been more divided than it is now and you've got a major cover-up effort on the right.
>>
>>
>>137556283
>>137556306
Aren't Serb nationalists pro-Trump too? Lmao.
>>
>>137540026
>The flashpoint for its demise happened when Serbian nationalists decided that they wanted a Yugoslavia for the Serbians.
You mean when CIA decided to make a third world region out of a prosperous country because it was ideologically and economically incompatible with what they wanted out of Eastern Europe after USA and USSR decided to do away with communism.
>>
>>137540026
OP is a faggot.
Slobodan Milosevic was reacting appropriately to aggression against ethic Serbs.
"Hit me once, fine. Hit me a second time, I will make sure you never hit ever again."
>>
File: 1494416463469.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494416463469.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>137540976
lol,wrong
>>
Yugoslavia was Serboslavia to begin with. After ww2 it simply turned into a country running on foreign handouts and smuggling. When the handouts ended the population finally realized they were living in a Potemkin village and the operatives of the various secret services who were running the smuggling operations realized they could make a lot more money, by splitting the country up and pillaging the local industry in the guise of privatization. The end result is six Potemkin villages instead of one.
>>
>>137556632
lol even without communism,yugo would fall due to very cultural and religious differences,Tito was the only one making it stable while it lasted.
>>
>>137556698
>The country has not been more divided than it is now
You might want to look up what happened on April 12, 1861.
>>
>>137556772
hahaha
>>
>>137556031
lol, why does the youth right look like wiggers in every country?
>>
>>137556811
>the operatives of the various secret services who were running the smuggling operations realized they could make a lot more money, by splitting the country up and pillaging the local industry in the guise of privatization.
And you don't think there's anything suspicious that they all had the exact same idea everywhere from USSR, to soviet bloc, to non-aligned countries all over Africa and Arabia, in the span of 20 years?
>>
>>137540026
So just to be clear you're saying that history shows diversity is a very bad thing and will result in civil war and ethnic cleansing?
>>
>>137555975
>>137556110
you worked up
no longer holding the german flag
>>
>>137540026
You don't know shit about Yugoslavia. Stop talking as if you do and stick to your shitty gun debates.
>>
File: YU-Trade-Deficit.png (30KB, 498x639px) Image search: [Google]
YU-Trade-Deficit.png
30KB, 498x639px
>>137556776

Yea!!

>>137556795

Kill yourself.
>>
>>137556776

I don't know, man, we're all retarded here....
>>
File: safg.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
safg.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>137540340
>MUH 8 GORILIONS KILLED FROM A TOTALLY UNPROVOKED VILLAGE I PROMISE KUFFAR
>>
>>137541941
> hurr durr what is CIA
>>
>>137556151
how do you know he is not right? Germany is building a geopolitical block under its hegemony, but it won't tell you that in the open.
>>
>>137540026
Karadzicuuuu, vodi Srbe svoje, vodi Srbe svojeEeEeEeEee
>>
File: 1427124552163.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1427124552163.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>137540424
SLOBODAN DINDU NUFFINS UNIRONICALLY
HE WAS AND IS A GUD BOI
>>
File: d40.jpg (474KB, 721x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d40.jpg
474KB, 721x1000px
>>137541929
>>
>>137557111
You're still not aware of literally all countries living on external debt?

Remember what happened when Ceausescu returned all external debt of Romania?
>>
>>137540976
croats are not democrats. sounds like you pulled that out of your ass.
>>
>>137540026
Question is, what will become American MonteNEGRO?
>>
>>137540340
Kek
>>
>>137556143

their larping won`t help them against serbian army, america would
>>
File: 1467669069733.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1467669069733.png
225KB, 800x764px
>>137540340
OY VEY MY 8 GORILLION IN SREBRENICA AND PRIJEDOR!!!
>>
>>137557111
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Thank you for that wonderful graph cahtolic serb, it proves nothing!
>>
>>137557111
at the height of the economic crisis Yugoslavia had a shared debt of 16billion dollars and a GDP of 125billion

Croatia now has 43 billion of debt and only 50 billion of GDP. Serbia has GDP of 37 billion and debt of 28 billion ...
Combined now, all ex-Yu countries would have similar GDP as in 89 but debt around 90%
>>
>>137540026
>There was once a country called Yugoslavia
Was hoping for a funny limerick. Disappointed.
>>
File: buttmad.jpg (42KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
buttmad.jpg
42KB, 300x250px
>>137557348

>>instead of paying the debt off with actually making profits with a production surplus, let's just starve the people

Communist economics 101

https://tourofcommunism.com/2014/06/25/the-food-shortages-of-the-1980s-in-communist-romania/
>>
>>137543764
Where would the debt go? Twenty Trillion? An un-United States would collapse the global economy. Not a bad thing, but it would make the rest of the earth hate us, bigly.
>>
>>137540026
The Slovenia and Croatia left so since the capital of Yugo was in Belgrade we tried to reclaim Croatia back because of sea but and we left Slovenians alone with their own country but when Muslims wanted to leave then we went full Serb. Since the beggining Croats and Slovenians wanted to leave but somehow its our fault that Yugo fell apart.
>>
>>137557748

>there were no food, but people waited for democracy, to starve in free country
>>
>>137540026
Based Serbs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAkEfOSKnQ
>>
>>137557037
>diversity
no you stupid motherfucker it shows that the cia can brake up an ethno country by making imaginary lines in clay
>>
>>137557847
all that slovenian and croat gibs went to Belgrade and the money wasn't used at all to improve anything.
and don't forget how Belgrade literally had majority of control over the country while it couldn't even improve itself.
wew
>>
>>137557847
>wanted to leave
it was because of croats the kingdom of serbs, croats and slovens was created
they were the most vocal ones about making a joint country after ww1
>>
>>137557847
You got too greedy. You know the whole deal with taxation and representation, yes?
>>
>>137557680

>>The chart below shows the total debt of Yugoslavia from 1961 to 1980, and the line that approximates the trend in total debt. The line has an exponential shape and it approximates the actual debt in the period 1961-1980 quite well. According to this trend, the total debt increased by about 17.6% annually in the twenty-year period. Had this growth trend continued after 1980, the total debt would now be around 6 trillion dollars. When we consider that the total annual gross domestic product (GDP) of all the former Yugoslav republics together is now around $200 billion, the astronomical size of that potential debt becomes clear. This also clearly shows that the growth of debt that was recorded between 1961 and in 1980 was simply unsustainable.

>>These numbers put the actual increase in total debt of all former Yugoslav republics, from about $20 billion in 1980 to approximately $150 billion today in a proper context. It is true that $150 billion is a multiple of $20 billion, but let’s keep in mind that, when we take into account the decline in the value of the dollar, $20 billion in 1980 and $100 billion in 2014 have roughly equal economic power. So, in real terms, the external debt of the former Yugoslavia has increased by about 50% since 1980. While we all might like this figure to be lower, compared to a doubling of foreign debt every three or four years before 1980, this represents a dramatic reduction in growth.

>>This, of course, does not mean that the current debt of the former Yugoslav Republics is favorable and that their state economic policies are in good shape. It just means that it was unrealistic to hope that the Yugoslav debt could have remained at the level of $20 billion without serious structural changes and reductions in consumption.
>>
>>137552090
Well it was the State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs and the Kingdom of Serbia that merged into the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes later to be re-named into the Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
>>
>>137546949
Actually we make our own tanks. Atleast we have that.
>>
Restore the Austro-Hungarian empire desu
>>
time for some yugo banter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9WIiMIzlmE
>>
>>137558694
how about no and fuck off
>>
>>137558694
Austrians are cucked beyond belief. The Habsburgs are actually forbidden from participating in politics so the odds of a new Keiser emerging are slim to none.
>>
>>137540340
LMAO FAGGOT I WISH IT WAS 8000000
>>
>>137559143
Remove them, good Serb.
>>
WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>137558694
https://youtu.be/sIMwAHalcuQ?t=12s

fuck germans doe
>>
>>137541643
Das rite we wuz bringin freedumz an sheit we da gud boiz
>>
>>137558906

We'l whip them into shape.
>>
>>137540026
>Think about this, white nationalists. Trying to make an America for whites will result in the same damn thing.
You say that as if it would be a bad thing.
Whenever progressives say to racialists "go away", "leave", "you're not welcome here", where are we meant to go?
There are no white ethnostates, especially for those in the West (and even Eastern Euro countries are compromised by the Jews). If it took the Balkanization of territory to create a true white ethnostate to which we could truly "leave", I would take it in a heartbeat.

Look at the America you feign patriotic indignation for. This patriotism for a federal political body over and above state identity didn't exist at the moment of declaration of independence, and wouldn't become prevalent for at least a century more after experiencing a civil war. The majority of your current states didn't exist as US states for much of that time.

And what does it mean to be an American? You have Black Americans who drop out of school, chimp out on the streets, have no respect for the law, and turn cities like Detroit into fucking wastelands. You have Jewish Americans who puppet your economy, payroll your politicians, open the floodgates for migrants, and keep most of the country brainwashed through their disproportionate press and media output. You have Hispanics over-saturating the job market, involving themselves in drug smuggling, being used as a political pawn as they displace every other ethnic group in America and who still hold to crude notions of "Aztlán" as theirs and Mexico's rightful territory, yet they still get amnesty, they still get American citizenship.
>>
>>137540026

There once was a country called Yugoslavia
Bravely defying a Stalinist Utopia
Though they could only remain strong
Up until Tito was gone
After which they took part in nationalist euphoria.
>>
>>137560097
You can't wash your hands of this. You can't have your cake and eat it. You can't cling to the liberal values on which your country was founded and then claim the founders never intended for this. This is a natural progression of those ideals and they are pile-driving white America in lieu of a non-white America with no such sense of those values - peoples whose very being, the core of their nature, is incongruous with such values. If you truly care about the values America was founded in, you would realise how paramount it would be for America to be white. Which would you rather have. A lot of territory, but none of it America, or a little territory, every square inch America?

What is your patriotism based on?
>>
>>137540026

>Reason why Yugoslavia and Soviet Union Collapse is cultural and ethnic difference

Fucking imbecile just Self confess that multiculturalism won't work
>>
>>137559143
Nice
>>
I demand Yugoslavia flag to choose! Come on 4chan!
>>
>>137561406
kill yourself branko
>>
>>137540555
Spics and niggers will destroy your country if you let them keep taking demographic share.
If you like America for its virtues (free soeech, guns, work ethic, justice), then do everything in your power to make sure it remains a European majority nation.
>>
File: 1790 immigration pol.png (641KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
1790 immigration pol.png
641KB, 1314x752px
>>137560293
This patriotism right here.

Your "liberal values" didn't fucking exist 100 years ago.
>>
>>137541000
Never
AND I FUCKING MEAN NEVER
LET THEM TAKE YOUR FUNS

2nd am. Must be defended until the last drop of blood if you don't want Yugo 2:US Balkaloo
>>
>>137560174

>>let me give my opinion even though I don't understand even the basic historical facts
>>
the fuck is wrong with you balkanfags
i thought we would like to see america burn to hell
>>
>>137540340
>>137540250
>>137540026
Gee whiz a tard teaching me the history of my land.
The serbs were in the right. The bosniaks were turning more shitskin by each passing year and had to be genocided. It is known.
>>
File: virgin serb.png (76KB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
virgin serb.png
76KB, 2400x1200px
>>
>>137563172
t.čefur
>>
The real hero of the Balkans 90s war was Vojislav Šešelj, god bless his lawyer heart. He thoroughly humiliated the Haague tribunal with a smirk. His legal escapades were be retold and studied for centuries to come.
>>
>>137563323
Ok sine, nazaj koze jebat.
>>
>>137547811
>>137563206
lmao posting it twice because nobody responded to it
here's a (((you)))
>>
>>137540340
>MUH 80 GORRILION MOOSLIMS
if only that was true, we didnt kill nearly as enough...
>>
>>137541643
>Umm
just go back to plebbit you fucking cockroaches. this board used to be so nice before you motherfucking cock eaters infested it with your fucking drama queen bullshit talk. just kill yourself and record it so i can rub my dick to your high pitch screams of death you sack of shit.
>>
File: 1375962475780.jpg (141KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1375962475780.jpg
141KB, 960x720px
>>137563436
kvas jezn nemanja
>>
>>137540555
You're a cuck who wishes to see America handed over to people who hate us.
>>
>>137540026
The Serbians tore the country apart on the behalf of their historic ally Russia, who calculated economic and political gain from fragmenting the one-prosperous federation during the decline of the Soviet bloc. The KGB/FSB has always actively fomented nationalist separatism in its neighborhood, with the endgoal of imposing its political will on a smaller, weaker, and usually obliged state. It happened to Yugoslavia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and more modernly with Donetsk and Crimea. The anti-globalist message works in Russias geopolitical interest, aiming to weaken the international norms and institutions that prevent a country with 180million people and one of the world's largest militaries from imposing itself on its weak and divided neighbors. They would also love nothing more than seeing the US federation fragment into smaller state entities. They've made public overtures to welcoming the would-be independent state of California in recent months.

The low-info dimwits who suckle on putins turds in the spirit of securing a white ethnostate are the useful idiots of russian intelligence.
>>
>>137563172
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>137563994

please, with more sobriety and less adidas next time
>>
File: sovietsswann.jpg (89KB, 494x640px) Image search: [Google]
sovietsswann.jpg
89KB, 494x640px
>>137540026
>Think about this, white nationalists

ironically, you forgot to mention communists. who, in case you didn't know, ran the country for almost half a century. and i don't mean your privileged berkeley quasii-commies. like, real communists, that were trained by NKVD back in the day. oh, let's not forget that USA bankrolled the entire operation up until 1980s, and it didn't matter whether you had a democrat or republican as acting president. of course, it was for geopolitical reasons. truth be told, communism in yugoslavia wasn't as hardcore as it was in CCCP, but it was still full-fledged communism: secret police disappearing people, false accusations, defamation, demonization, fake trials, jail time and even murder/assasination if you went against the communist party's wishes/orders. on top of that, in 1990. serbs didn't 'wish everything for themselves', they already had it because serbs were the dominant ethnic group in communist (aka 'socialist') yugoslavia. that's why many members of other ethnic groups of ex-yugoslavia see no difference between a serb or a communist, since one became synonym for the other.
>>
>>137563172
pojdi nazaj
>>
>>137564609
The world would be such a nice place if American retards with too much power and not enough knowledge about anything would just shut up and mind their own business.

Maybe you can lead by example.
>>
>>137540026
Yugoslavia, was an ethnically 'diverse' country that celebrated 'multiculturalism' & 'Islam'! See the problem? Yugoslavia was the canary that warns us ALL!
>>
>>137540976
>The yugo army decides to leave because there are no serbs there and they dont need the conflict.

yugo army leaves slovenia, because slovenia was bordering austria and italy. which was too risky for the serbs and communists (in yugoslavia, in case you didn't know, a serb = communist = yugoslav), they didn't want to risk a war so close the the EU. croatia, on the other hand, borders in largest part with hungary which, surprise, was also a communist country. meaning, they won't make a fuss. true, croatia also borders with italy, but that's mainly on the sea. bosnia borders with nothing BUT croatia and serbia. so, wars in croatia and bosnia could be contained and if the west asked too many questions, commies and serbs could easily say 'it's an internal thing, none of your business'. anyway, from the rest of your drivel i can easily conclude you're a member of the degenerate serb/yugo/commie diaspora and therefore pic related...
>>
>>137540026
From the history stories my grandfather and grandmother spoke of a mixture of communism, multiculturalism(too many cultures conflicting to be specific), and lack of patriotism resulted to the balkanazation of Yugoslavia.
>>
>>137564803

it's not americans. it's the globalist, silly. americans are as much victims as anyone else. stop reading chomsky, hrvoje.
>>
>>137564336
Yugoslavia was not part of the Soviet bloc you dumb amerifat
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>137564877
The rise of ethnic nationalism was the reason it collapsed, dunce. I would say that's the overriding lesson we can learn from Yugoslavias traffic end. Despite an economic crisis at the end of the 80s, it was poised to have emerged as the most prosperous post-Soviet napkin eastern bloc state by the mid 90s using the same privatization model that Poland and Romania used.
>>
>>137565287
>napkin
Phoneposting was a mistake
>>
>>137563206
that's just bad, at least try next time.
>>
>>137565232
>Yugoslavia was not part of the Soviet bloc

true that, but was closely tied to CCCP and moscow. after all, it was a communist, totalitarian society/country. pardon me, 'socialist'.
>>
>>137540026
>t. guy who knows nothing of Europe
Yugoslavia is fucked because of muslims. The conflicts were caused and lead by muslims. Anyone who tries to put a spin on it in any other way is a shill
>>
File: 81.png (431KB, 406x633px) Image search: [Google]
81.png
431KB, 406x633px
>>137565287
>The rise of ethnic nationalism was the reason it collapsed,

stop reading chomsky, dipshit.
>>
>>137565381
>closely tied to CCCP and moscow
What the fuck are you on about

Yugoslavia was part of the non-aligned movement and had as much ties to Soviet Union as to the USA
>>
>>137565287
>the same privatization model that Romania used.
Wait until the "great dictator" repays the entire foreign debt of the country, and then kill him, convince the population they wanted it, and instate a puppet government that immediately takes massive IMF loans, while selling off all natural goods, and infrastructure and industry made during the times of the "great dictator" to repay them, keeping the population in the exact same state while "repaying them" while they only get bigger and bigger, and the amount of country sold to foreigners grows and grows?
>>
>>137565383
>blames it on muslims instead of jews and CIA
seems like you don't know anything either.
>>
File: 34578737.jpg (67KB, 296x222px) Image search: [Google]
34578737.jpg
67KB, 296x222px
>>137565478
>Yugoslavia was part of the non-aligned movement and had as much ties to Soviet Union as to the USA

sure, dipshit. that's why leaders of the yugoslav communist party were regularly visiting moscow, as they did washington. kys, kekec. no one buys into your 'socialist' drivel.
>>
File: 1499848280496.png (597KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499848280496.png
597KB, 960x960px
>>137565466
I doubt you have anything to gain by announcing your aversion to reading things that don't agree with your ill-founded fancies, at best
>>
>>137565381
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tito%E2%80%93Stalin_Split
>>
>>137565478
Americans literally don't know anything, don't bother, I don't even know why I bother anymore. .
>>
>>137565664
>that's why leaders of the yugoslav communist party were regularly visiting moscow, as they did washington

But that's exactly what was going on

Jesus christ man Yugoslavia was in some ways a shithole but there was a major ideological split between Soviet communism and Yugoslav market socialism that was nearly the size, if not greater than, the ideological split between Soviet communism and Chinese communism
>>
>>137540789
Florida is going to us, Puerto Ricans and Cubans. Blacks can keep Mississippi
>>
File: file.png (215KB, 500x237px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
215KB, 500x237px
>>137565099
>yugo army leaves slovenia, because slovenia was bordering austria and italy. which was too risky for the serbs and communists (in yugoslavia, in case you didn't know, a serb = communist = yugoslav), they didn't want to risk a war so close the the EU.
Yeah, it had nothing to do with 5k soldiers surrendering in 10 days and a complete failure to relieve trapped forces with reinforcements from Croatia.

I love this narrative of how the Yugo army just left just ignoring how the Yugo army sent new troops into Slovenia first.

>>137565478
No it wasn't, at one point Yugoslavia was even getting US military aid. Pic related are US Sabre jets in the Yugoslav airforce, the same jets were shooting down soviet Mig's in Korea.

>>137565664
>countries have diplomatic exchanges
Whoah!
>>
File: 0743.1462_Vukovar-068_jpg-550x0.jpg (79KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
0743.1462_Vukovar-068_jpg-550x0.jpg
79KB, 550x450px
>>137565585
>and then kill him

see? that's why a serb is a synonym for a communist. by the way, all these ex-yu 'socialists', serbs and commies like to brag how 'entire world (which includes the west) came to witness tito's funeral'. now, as we can see, they are blaming them for 'killing tito' too! see how serb/communist mind works? it's devoid of intellectual honesty, or truth for that matter. lies, upon lies, then more lies to hide previous ones... by the way, that's a yugoslav 'national' army tank, and those are serbs on top of it. pic related
>>
>>137541643
>>137540026
I do not even care if America goes into a civil war, your goverment was the one that destroyed my Fatherlands future and installed Multiculturalism and Negro-Culture.

Anyway Ami your coountry will continue to exist, it is just like believing that North Korea will start any war, this all is some Show of strength.
Even if, the US Army would crush any Rebellion with ease.

For Yugoslavia:
youtube.com/watch?v=oiSgAiM0d8A

The Americans and friendly NATO and Arab goverments made the Yugoslav Wars happen.

Diaspora Nationalists returned from America and other Locations and increased Popularity of Seperatism, this happened after Titos death.

The Serbian Nationalists want to rule over a territory as big as ex-Yugoslavia, the Serbs didn't want it back then when they had all Serbs in their state.

The Americans armed Croats and Slovanians, or do you think Tudjman managed to steal and produce Yugoslav Army tanks?

It was a Proxy war to destroy the remaining Communism, only that Jelsin the Rat didn't Support Serbs or anyone else.

The Americans(And the UN, which is really just your vasall-organisation) enforced or supported most elections,vetos or "peace plans" in Yugoslavia, don't Forget American Propaganda and fakes, like the dead Albanians in Kosovo, who just turned out to be Uceka fighters.

You forced even more fucked up ethnic borders, and after everyone, including the Croats denied that, you just bombed Belgrade "accurately", killing several children and civilians, even hitting the Chinese embassy, what a coincidence, now isn't it?

Also, Bosnian and Albanian mujaheedin were financed by you and the Saudis.

You made all the border fuck ups happen and didn't stop anything you wanted to, like ethnic conflicts and terrorism.

Any woke Yugo knows, that having a shithole either controlled by vassals of Russia or America, with only 2 to 7 Million inhabitants and too much ethnic minorities and corruption, won't ever work.
>>
File: 4356345656.jpg (47KB, 296x171px) Image search: [Google]
4356345656.jpg
47KB, 296x171px
>>137565699
>reading things that don't agree with your ill-founded fancies

yeah, i don't read propaganda and/or lies. you, obviously not only read it, you actually believe it.
>>
>>137565199

>american talking about intellectual honesty and truth

You people are a spitting image of your politicians
>>
>>137565769
There's a bunch of very detailed critiques of the Yugoslavian variant by pretty much everyone from Mao to Hoxha, I forgot where I found it, I think on marxists.org or somewhere like that. It's pretty interesting in retrospect.

>>137565958
And then there's this moron who thinks Romania was in Yugoslavia.
>>
>>137565585
We could argue opinions all day using our feelings, here's something for your benefit:

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/499547

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0003122412441354

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/contentone/aea/jel/2009/00000047/00000003/art00002

If you really want to argue that warsaw pact countries are economically worse now than in the 80s, I encourage you to look over some data

t. Romanian expat
>>
File: 1493958622377.jpg (40KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493958622377.jpg
40KB, 960x540px
>>137565769
>Yugoslav market socialism

hahaha, is that what you're calling it now? 'market socialism'? what fucking market, you fucking spaz?? the one where all the 'companies' are run by the communist party, directly??
>>
>>137566014
>Diaspora Nationalists
You are the diaspora nationalist even conflating Kosovo in 99' with the break up of Yugoslav in 92'
>>
>>137566176
>t. Romanian expat
Says more than any "data" really.
>>
File: 1502661383724.jpg (56KB, 568x425px) Image search: [Google]
1502661383724.jpg
56KB, 568x425px
>>137566108
>You people are a spitting image of your politicians

log off, retard. you're too thick for this convo.
>>
>>137540340
You fought with Hezbollah volunteers. Supporting Bosnia is thus supporting islamist jihadists.
>>
>>137566342
People always leave during revolutions, my family was persecuted for not being members of the communist party. I was 4 when we left
>>
File: 117897979890.jpg (37KB, 394x479px) Image search: [Google]
117897979890.jpg
37KB, 394x479px
>>137540026

The truth:

A recently reunited Germany couldn't tolerate the competition from a still united Yugoslavia. So they conspired with the US to have the country broken into bickering bits and pieces.
>>
File: 1501356229190.jpg (41KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1501356229190.jpg
41KB, 425x282px
>>137564169
K si taka budala da me ob pamet spravlas. 14 letno dete roj. 2003 serje po jugovini.
>>
File: 722838.1492315925.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
722838.1492315925.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
The truth is:
It doesn't really matter who does what at Charlottesville or what happened at Berkeley, it only matters if Americans are killed or wounded in sufficient numbers.
>>
>>137540026
You got the story wrong. Very wrong burger.
>>
>>137566368
>now the nigger who thinks yugo ans romania are the same tells people they are dumb
Are mirrors illegal in your commie state?
>>
File: 1502755807445.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1502755807445.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>137565889
>Yeah, it had nothing to do with 5k soldiers surrendering in 10 days and a complete failure to relieve trapped forces with reinforcements from Croatia.

sure thing, kekec. you wuz bravez! 500 kekec vs 10.000 commie. sure thing, kekec. nothing to do with the fact that slovenia borders with italy and austria, meaning EU.
>>
>>137564622
>Pojdi nazaj
Rojen, vzgojen, tuki zivim, slovenske matere sin. Kmetetetetetetetete
>>
>>137566458
You're not 4 anymore, hopefully. Until you return to your glorious capitalist paradise, there's nothing I wish to discuss with you.
>>
File: 1501872663523.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501872663523.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>137566103
>if it disagrees with my gut feeling position it must be propaganda
I can tell right off the bat you have no idea what you're talking about and your aversion for analysis suggests you barely have a high school education and anti-intellectualist notions of imagined ideological persecution.

Does it hurt to be this braindead?
>>
Jugoslavia was divided by western powers, USA among them. Croatian and Serb nationalism was merely a tool. Divide and conquer.
>>
>>137566663
Thanks for playing
>>
>>137540340
That's right! Never forget the 80 gorillion, racist!
>>
File: PXL_220617_17094462.jpg (130KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
PXL_220617_17094462.jpg
130KB, 800x533px
>>137566464
>(capitalist) Germany couldn't tolerate the competition from a still united (communist) Yugoslavia

here, you can witness the irreparable consequences of decades of communist/socialist propaganda. 'germany wuz scared, cuz we wuz kangz'. basic gestalt. and they still believe it, to this day. i kid you not. and as time goes by, they believe it even more. fucking communists, eh? pic related (this is from just a few weeks ago in one of the ex-yugoslavia countries)
>>
>>137540026
You know LITERALLY nothing about why Yugoslavia collapsed.

Stay out of business that doesn't concern you antifa homosexual
>>
>>137561777
That's exactly what I was trying to tell OP.
The America as it was founded on, cannot and does not exist with a non-white population.
As big as the USA is now, none of it is truly American as the founders intended it to be.
Note that in most countries apart from the US, "liberal" isn't associated solely with progressive social liberals.
Classical Liberalism is still Liberalism, it's still a placing of value on liberty and personal freedoms, which patriotic Americans claim to hold dear to.
>>
>>137540026
Who cares, Yugoslavia was an artificial country anyway that was both destined to and needed to be broken up. Milosevic was just power-hungry and wanted to turn the federal Yugoslavia into a centralized Greater Serbia run straight from Serb HQ aka Belgrade, which was just the spark that was needed to send the country alight. Yugoslavia, like all multicultural superstates, was doomed to go down in flames.
>>
File: 1494871931863.jpg (116KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494871931863.jpg
116KB, 765x595px
>>137566773

your approach/discourse, dusane, is pretty cosmopolitan. are you a leftist by any chance? that would explain a lot. pic related
>>
File: 83563456.jpg (97KB, 830x558px) Image search: [Google]
83563456.jpg
97KB, 830x558px
>>137567194
>run straight from Serb HQ aka Belgrade

basically, yugoslavia. for those who don't know, capital of yugoslavia was (surprise, surprise) belgrade. and this is belgrade, now and then. pic related
>>
>>137567264
Let me know if you need help finding where you are on here
>>
>>137567194
What is a natural country? Idiot
>>
File: 1494134304013.jpg (91KB, 860x555px) Image search: [Google]
1494134304013.jpg
91KB, 860x555px
>>137567512

thanks, but no thanks. i don't mingle with fake cosmopolitan, quasii inteligentsia.
>>
>>137565741
I'm learning stuff here. Keep going, you're doing good!

At least, it gives me screen caps to study and investigate to be more knowledgeable.
>>
>>137547310
The only factually correct post itt

It was the eternal shiptars fault
>>
>>137567419
>Doesn't understand metaphors for absolute Serb control
Milosevic wanted to make Yugoslavia into a Serbian supremacy state run for Serbs, by Serbs. In case you needed a clarification.
>>
File: 1487181315496.jpg (28KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487181315496.jpg
28KB, 396x385px
>>137566565
>yugo and romania are the same

back in the good ol' commie days? basically, yes. communism? check. calling it 'socialism'? check. 'everlasting fight against the decadent west'? check. praising lenin? check. secret police disappearing people for mere questioning the communist party? check (truth be told, romanians got it worse than yugoslavs). so, yeah dimitrovski. take your yugo-socialist drivel and stick it where the sun don't shine. we ain't falling for your bullshit. yugoslavia is dead. good. and will stay dead. even better.
>>
>>137566162
Thats actually a novel idea, Serbia should unite with romania and then create a 5 million strong army composed of village cigans from romania and train and use them as soldiers to take over the entirety of the west balkans. Romania can't wait to have those leeches removed, so she wouldn't mind btw. Serbia would reach from trieste to Epirus.
>>
File: PXL_220617_17094455.jpg (129KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
PXL_220617_17094455.jpg
129KB, 800x533px
>>137568108
>state run for Serbs, by Serbs.

so, basically (communist) yugoslavia? that's what you're trying to say? i couldn't agree more.
>>
Yugoslavia was a meme lol
>>
>>137565958
>now, as we can see, they are blaming them for 'killing tito' too!
No he's not, retard, he's speaking of Ceausescu.
>>
>>137566261
Private proprerty and small to middle scale business were accepted and legal. Big business and industry were nationalized and run under worker selfmanagement, not central state control.

Its the reason why Yugoslavia was the least shitty commie county, it was also the least commie commie country
>>
>>137567933
https://youtu.be/UqWY2-27mvI
>>
File: 4c3.png (518KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
4c3.png
518KB, 600x890px
>>137567776
Cute, looks like I pegged you to a tee a couple of replies ago
>>
File: DCg204xXYAAuorQ.jpg large.jpg (61KB, 672x540px) Image search: [Google]
DCg204xXYAAuorQ.jpg large.jpg
61KB, 672x540px
>>137569105

take that time line and then replace ceausescu with tito. basically, his 'ceausescu' story is what antifas all over ex-yugoslavia are preaching. from belgrade, over sarajevo, to zagreb. 'the evil western (white!) decadent enemy of the proletariat was jelly cuz we wuz kangz, so they bribed everyone, started war (true, yugoslavia not romania), and then gave them IMF loans'. socialism good, capitalism bad. basic gestalt. but, nevertheless. what i said about ex-yugoslavia 'antifas', commies and (predominantly) serbs, tito's funeral, their bragging and their obvious cognitive dissonance when it comes to the west and capitalism... that holds water. and you can take that to the bank. oh, and your kingdom of sweden? one of the many western countries financing that kind of drivel, all over ex-yugoslavia. so, i guess, a thank you is in order on my part, sven. pic related.
>>
File: feels.jpg (38KB, 336x511px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
38KB, 336x511px
Are we seriously doing this again, you dumb retarded inbred lardtubs? Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Jesus fucking Christ, Kim should press that restart button so amoebas can start over again. Fuck your stupid fucking threads.
>>
>>137569108
This.
>>
>>137568693
The Yugoslav SFR was, from its conception, a federal state with a great amount of autonomy for each SR. Tito, who had personally witnessed the collapse of both Austria-Hungary and the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, knew that the only way for Yugoslavia to survive was by making it a decentralized federal state and giving each ethnicity its autonomy. This worked for many decades, until Tito eventually died and Milosevic fucked it up by trying to bring about Greater Serbia.

TL:DR the Yugoslav SFR wasn't Greater Serbia but failed because Milosevic tried to turn it into that.
>>
File: 1501466171525.jpg (86KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501466171525.jpg
86KB, 1024x703px
>>137569108
>the least commie commie country

that's what all the communists in ex-yugoslavia say nowadays. since mere 30 years ago they were, literally, praising and studying lenin and 'the revolution' on universities as 'science' (instead of the 'decadent west' that studied medicine, chemistry and astrophysics, fuck capitalism by the way), i guess it should take another 50-100 years for communists in ex-yugoslavia to (finally) admit yugoslavia was a communist, totalitarian, anti-parliamentarian dictatorship. set up by moscow, ran by moscow in every aspect (ideology being the most important, as those things go with communists or fascists for that matter since they are, basically, two sides of the same murderous, anti-human, anti-civilization, anti-democratic coin). so, jugoslave, you know what you can do with your 'least commie commie country', right? that's it. fuggedaboudit
>>
>>137570516
God damn, you're so fucking uneducated.
>>
File: 1502086403489.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1502086403489.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>137569900
>the Yugoslav SFR wasn't Greater Serbia

of course, sven. SFRY wasn't great serbia, as much as SFRY wasn't a 'true communist state like romania or bulgaria'. do you have other interesting fairy tales to tell?
>>
>>137540026
No Yugoslavia no longer exists because everyone but the Serbs went ''muh independence'' and decided to wage a race war against the Serbs. All the Balkan countries fared well better off under Yugoslavia, now a days everyone of them are shitholes aside from Montenegro and Croatia.
>>
>>137569327
Good stuff.
>>
the entire thing was jewish CIA psyop designed to finally and forever fuck serbia over

go enjoy your muslims now scum, sooner or later when the western world comes crashing down, guess whos gonna be waiting
>>
>>137570516
Just end your life your wasting oxygen
>>
File: 353235.jpg (640KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
353235.jpg
640KB, 1000x750px
>>137570633

hi there, slobodane. do join in, we'd like to hear what belgrade has to say. what shall it be? 'don't forget the 6 gorillion in jasenovac' or will you go the 'evil capitalists were jelly cuz we wuz kangz, so they concocted a war in order to sell IMF loans'? or, will you go the 'let's all be friends and remove kebab in bosnia' route? those are, basically, three options when it comes to belgrade. speaking from experience, of course.
>>
>>137571212
That guy with almost no teeth in the uniform to the right looks like Michael Rooker
>>
File: 23452346.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23452346.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>137571193

what's wrong, nenade? why you spazing out like some left-wing, antifa dipshit? are you taking the 'are you kidding me?!?!??!???!' route?
>>
>>137571590
get out american,only balkan can talk.
>>
File: PXL_220617_17094457.jpg (138KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
PXL_220617_17094457.jpg
138KB, 800x533px
>>137571477

that's the old guard. this is the new guard. pic related.
>>
>>137561882
Was only a low-tier limerick. The first line of OP's thread was just too inviting. Not based on any historical fact really...... like most of /pol/.

That being said "poems" probably belong on /lit/.

My apologies anon.

Opposite of hate is not love, it's indifference. So there is still hope for us.
>>
>>137544571
lol .slav Macedonian thinking . ok so lets assume somehow you remove Albania . Than what ? you got + 1 province in your shitty country ... what happens than ?
>>
File: 345634634.jpg (450KB, 1600x2270px) Image search: [Google]
345634634.jpg
450KB, 1600x2270px
>>137571645
>get out

what's wrong, kekec? why so racist?
>>
>>137540340
you made me giggle like a schoolgirl
>>
>>137571963
We take over the world of course.
>>
File: 1502635738104.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502635738104.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>137570516
literally everything you sad is wrong
>>
>>137572107
than you will start conflict with Greeks and Italians that are your direct neighbors . you will somehow conquer them too . and finally all of Europe and the world will fall to the Slavs . Hell on earth is real we go back to the wheel .
>>
>>137570516
>Yugoslavia
>ran by moscow in every aspect
Yes sure, that's why Stalin tried to assassinate Tito multiple times, why Yugoslavia broke off relations with the USSR in the late 40's and why Yugoslavia both created and was actively involved in the Non-Aligned movement. I wouldn't mind you justifying your bombings against Serbia if you weren't so historically illiterate in the process.
>>
For those who wish to educate themselves beyond (((Serbs-are-the-ultimate-culprits))) propaganda (also, not Serbian, but Norwegian production):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k
>>
>>137571212
http://theduran.com/list-of-foreign-governments-overthrown-by-the-cia-is-massive/
>>
>>137572660
I really hate the Šiptar though.

Nothing, absolutely nothing matches my hatred for the Šiptar.

"the fly to infect the stomach of Europe" is what Albanians said about themselves replying to Bismarck question: "Šiptars? Who are these Šiptars that you speak of?"

APT
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.