[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being in the middle. I like aspects and points from both left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0744.jpg (2MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
2MB, 4928x3264px
Being in the middle.

I like aspects and points from both left and right. I'm not very interested in going extreme on either ends. These last few years have been absolutely disgusting in terms of identity politics and people shuffling towards extremism on both ends.

Since I am worthless to either side, should I just shuffle a bullet into my head or just remain silent while the thick poisonous air in the US stew and eventually consume everybody into the stupid concept that you have to go all in or not go at all?
>>
>>137539044
No.

Arm yourself and be ready should either extreme come knocking at your door.
Make babies and raise them right.
Teach them well so that they can avoid repeating this shit when they grow up.

Hopefully the world doesn't come to an end before you can do the above.
>>
>>137539044
things arent that heated right now, but if they get heated, for your own sake you need to choose a side.

"being in the middle" is a sign to both sides that you are an enemy and they will each try to kill you
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.