[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A simple letter to the left: A warning -

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1488559731529.png (211KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1488559731529.png
211KB, 2000x1333px
I'm making this post here for a simple reason. To talk some sense into the left. So-called "anti-fascists".
Look, here's the deal. While antagonizing stormtards is all fun and games, tearing down statues and shit, you have to understand something.
You're gonna keep it up, and wind up stepping on the wrong goddamn toes. Now I don't know how much you fucks have taken into account the following.
Libertarians and classic conservatives, NOT alt-right faggots but the general white population of this country... Farmers, ranchers, military personnel, cops, etc...
You keep it up and you're going to piss us off. And make no mistake, we don't carry fucking tiki torches. We carry guns and we know how to use them.
Now, you might THINK you stand a chance against us, namely because you haven't met up with us. We don't hold rallies and we don't act like faggots.
We're not going to protest you when you fuck with our way of life. We're going to KILL YOU. We're going to kill you to defend our country, our land, our homes, and our way of life.
We're going to kill you to protect our kids and families, our neighborhoods and our very lives.

And before you go thinking you'll be up against farmers and their lever-action rifles, please watch this-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

Now, you have a choice to make. Calling us "racist nazis" means nothing to us when our lives are on the line. And no you won't be getting us "fired" from our jobs because most of us are either self-employed or outright own businesses.
You fucks NEED TO CALM DOWN. You MUST stop this, before you unleash hell upon yourselves. This isn't a fucking game.
>>
And another thing. Farmers in the US are in possession of a massive ready supply of high explosives. More than the entire US military.
>>
Bump

Related >>137530109

Please bump it if you don't mind, shill army sliding everything
>>
Watch out, we got a bad ass over here.
>>
File: 1502766956769.png (538KB, 850x780px) Image search: [Google]
1502766956769.png
538KB, 850x780px
>>137538373
>>
File: 1487284891030.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487284891030.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>137539362
>>137539638
>>137539139
Let's just say that post is the rattler's rattle giving warning to a potential misplaced boot.
>>
File: d28.jpg (29KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
d28.jpg
29KB, 640x427px
>>137538373
lol, fuck off snek
>>
>>137538373
kill yourself you fucking tool
>>
>>137538373
You idiots already killed someone and made an ass out of yourself nationally. What you gonna kill more protesters? Oh please go right on ahead, keep antagonizing civil reasonable Americans who want nothing to do with you. Lets see how long this clown show will last before the FBI and swat teams are in your stinky ass homes.
>>
Nigger we can find you anytime and your faggot feet won't help you anyway .
>>
File: 1488559186615.png (657KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1488559186615.png
657KB, 2000x1334px
>>137540544
>You idiots already killed someone
Those were stormfags son. Step off your college campus and come out here to bat country and deal with some adults for a change.
And bring plenty of ammo. You'll need it.

>What you gonna kill more protesters?
If you try to damage our property? You bet your ass. And we won't think twice about it.

>keep antagonizing civil reasonable Americans who want nothing to do with you.
We ARE the civil, reasonable Americans. That's why you're getting this warning.

>Lets see how long this clown show will last before the FBI and swat teams are in your stinky ass homes.
We ARE the SWAT teams, son. You've been dealing with faggot losers this whole time. The "right wing" equivalent of yourselves.
Classic conservatives and libertarians are NOT like those fools. The ATF tried fucking with us one time, and we turned one of their nests into a grave site.
>>
>>137538373
go post this on /leftypol/ you idiot
>>
>>137540544
people who go on the streets to fight aren't reasonable, kys
>>
>>137538373
Fuck off faggot. I lean left, i hunt, i live in area with a lot of people like me. Stop with this "only right wingers and libertardians exercise their 2nd amendment rights" bullshit meme
>>
File: 1475477920670.png (49KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1475477920670.png
49KB, 500x333px
>>137541112
I don't bother with that site. Not /a/ enough.

>>137541393
You're welcome to take part. In fact, you better damn sake take part. If you respect this country. Anyone on the left who isn't some commie asshole is more than welcome.
It's just that most on the left are not like yourself, and right now the left is represented by communism, with them going so far as to hoist their flag above a city hall.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.