[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you really want to be successful...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1502662051656.jpg (225KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1502662051656.jpg
225KB, 500x470px
hi /pol/

I am a long time centrist lurker, basically I observe both sides mostly out of curiosity and I honestly gotten tried of the whole sjw narrative. So this leads me how you /pol/acks can seep into the mainstream and claim the higher moral ground and win.

1) You have to win the hearts of the populace. No one wants to listen to someone they don't trust and most importantly that is seen as morally evil. You must do charity, organize soup kitchens for the poor. Volunteer to help the elderly, etc. By helping those individuals who are less fortunate, you win their support and gain moral superiority over the leftists.

2) You are no longer the alt-right or a group of any political basis but citizens who want the best for their country and their community. Whatever it is called it can never be associated with fascism or any radical right past.

3) After the charity phase, start challenging leftists about how they have provided nothing to their communities. How they are the enemy of the people. How they want to force ideology on individuals. Slowly plant the seeds that what they do harms the majority and slowly the majority starts to follow you as you helping the majority by providing charity to the community.

4) Don't be exclusionary in the beginning, everyone is encouraged to be patriot and support their community. Those who don't head the call will be naturally looked down upon and become enemies of the community.

5) Now start introducing your ideas that you want to take hold. if its segregation suggest that your black followers should move to black areas and further your cause and uplift those communities. if its guns create community classes on education of guns and make it family friendly etc.

6) Start running for congressional offices, if you do the communal stage properly you will those seats very quickly. Thus the party can now further it agenda in policy.

7) repeat until you are the majority party. Then run a president and win.
>>
i am curious what you all think
>>
>>137537688
Been there done that. Calling everybody a shill on 4chan is more effective.
>>
>>137537688
too long didnt read
its too late
they KILLED a white American.
you are Nazis no one likes you.
>>
On a more serious note, the social thing has been tried by the Italian movement CasaPound, the Greek movement Golden Dawn and more recently by Bastion Social in France.

Those movements stay fringe movement through judiciary pressure nevertheless.

What we need are artists because a paradigm shift happens like that: thinkers > artists > politics. All the movements that are deemed haram by the left have a lot of so called thinkers and you couldn't fit all the books produced every year by those movements in a gigantic library. But it doesn't translate into work of art and thus can't convert normies, yet.
>>
rebrand yourselves as american patriots
>>
What needs to happen is this weaponized brilliance needs to be focused locally. Mayoral elections. City council elections. County Commissioners. Fucking Dog Catcher. Nothing is too low level. You guys are trying to fight the smoke at the national level, when the fire is the local level.

Run for local office. Or, support someone who isn't a fucking commie who is. That's where the power of the left resides. Take it from them.
>>
>>137537688
I agree with your general strategy on paper, but I fear realistically it's too late for such slow method that relies on democracy to be successful in a country where whites are becomes more and more of a minority.
>>
>>137538937
Shill detected
>>
>>137542715
>letsvotethesamecentristcorruptpoliticians
>wewin
Too late
>>
>>137537688
Your plan relies on people having compassion and working together with people of different backgrounds

/pol/ runs on hate so it's doomed to fail
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.