[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackpill Yourselves. Burn It Down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Blackpill.jpg (4KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
Blackpill.jpg
4KB, 247x204px
Burn it all down then. If everyone is a "Nazi" anyways, just for voting for Trump, and we should be 'punched'...then fucking burn it out.

Burn down your relationships with anyone not White. Blackpill heavily in your daily life. Fuck your friends. Fuck your family. Walk away from it.

I'm completely serious. Fuck arguing, fuck debating, fuck it all. Just start telling people to eat shit. Because if we weren't "Nazis" before, we are now.

We're essentially fucked because the Media is in control and sets the tone of whatever they want. We have no power to stop this constant attack. It's either "Russia" or "Nazi". 24/7

And now because of ONE weekend, it won't stop. Mark my words, this shit is going to go off the rails even more. Liberals don't want us to survive at this point. So fuck it.

Blackpill yourselves and gear up for literal war.

Again, I'm not trying to be ironic or funny. I mean it. Fuck it all.
>>
>>137534950
>that spacing
nice try reddit, didn't read
>>
File: Blackpills.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Blackpills.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
FUCKING. Burn it all.
>>
>>137535075

>Le yur from redit durr

Fuck you. Burn it all.
>>
>>137534950
>giving up instantly
Hah, nice "advice."
>reddit spacing
Don't do that.
>this shit is going to go off the rails even more. Liberals don't want us to survive at this point.
That's the point. It was "russia" and "impeachment" for 8 months, now they're changing gears to "nazis" and "white supremacists." And they'll have more words after those get boring/stale. This is what they do. This is ALL they do. No one with any balls is affected by this garbage, BlackShill.
>>
>>137535267
Hahaha, I don't give one single FUCK anymore. Fuck it. Let the war begin. Start punching Commies, start fragging Lefties.

I'm dead serious.
>>
File: 1401078609981.png (839KB, 2310x830px) Image search: [Google]
1401078609981.png
839KB, 2310x830px
>>137534950
>2017
>not being indigopill
>>
>>137535497
Good for you, sounds like you have some work to do. Keep us posted.
>>
>>137535267
>>reddit spacing
>Don't do that.
For real. Kill yourself. People did that shit back before /jp/ was split from /a/. Seriously fuck off
>>
>>137535964
>Kill yourself.
>Seriously fuck off
Quit sending mixed messages, I really care what you think and plan on doing exactly what you say.
>>
File: 1502047848016.jpg (13KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502047848016.jpg
13KB, 380x250px
>>137534950
you need to go outside more often. Of the 30+ people ive talked to over the past couple days no one has even mentioned Charlottesville. It's like business as usual as if nothing happened. /pol/ and some random tweets are not a reflection of reality
>>
>>137534950
>take the n igg er pill
me |_________________________| that gay shit
>>
>>137536411
this.

my boss came up to me last night and told me the driver was a fucking bernie supporter. everything is fine
>>
>>137534950
stop being a whiny little bitch and man up.
>>
File: 1501616477646.png (315KB, 863x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501616477646.png
315KB, 863x720px
do normies even watch the (((mainstream media)))
millineals are all on netflix and gen z is on youtube
>>
File: Our Pepe.png (484KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Our Pepe.png
484KB, 888x1120px
>>137534950
Fuck no. We are the chaos that brings order. We should always strive to fix what we can. But our manner of fixing it is by inducing targeted chaos with shitposting and tearing down the illusions of the MSM and PC society. We laugh at the chaos. We laugh at the horror. Because if we didn't laugh, we'd go fucking insane. Most people don't see the world for what it is. We do. So laugh. Laugh like there's no tomorrow. There might not be.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.