[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1501539461233.webm (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1501539461233.webm
2MB, 500x280px
The whites in every nation are on the run weak tired of strife and are poised to come crashing down. This generation is their last stand we must deliver the killing blow and end them.

Ask yourself this what have you done to harm the white race today?
What can you do? Simple here's a list:
-Marry a white woman
-Abuse welfare in nations where they pay the biggest toll of the tax
-Disenfranchise them from local politics by concentrating your votes on people of color
-Do not openly hate them as this only serves to press them harder to survive much like a wounded animal
-I cannot over-emphasize this their women are the key to their downfall they will take the mold of any dominant male in their life. Your job? Be that dominant male
-Have large families many of their countries are already buckling under the weight. Such as the UK/Sweden/Germany and even the US
-Most importantly give them no mind do not fear them it is true that there are powers behind the scenes instigating these movements but these are working for us the White man cannot fight back otherwise he is shunned from society stripped of his job and is more outcast than a leper

So when you look in the mirror today ask yourself what have I done to pitch in for the final push to break the white race?

Good luck brothers we are always winning.
>>
>>137534404
hah.

>sage
>>
>>137534404
I can't even count how many layers of irony you're on.
>>
Why do Marxist want to kill white people aren't they white as well, I don't mind the white man.
>>
File: 1502004725404.png (419KB, 630x675px) Image search: [Google]
1502004725404.png
419KB, 630x675px
>>137534558
>>137534666
Denial is a part of accepting this inevitable result to your reckless policies. Your opinions are irrelevant as they always have been. I know that scares you.
>>
>>137534888
The white man will never truly tolerate you as such he can never see you as an equal. He must be bred out their arrogance and inferiority complexes seem to give them the delusion that they're divine.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.