[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone actually ditching him after the Charlottesville thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170814-231444.png (88KB, 1080x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-231444.png
88KB, 1080x474px
I mean it's obvious he doesn't give a shit since he didn't even mention it or condemn the alt-right until after they prodded him enough, and now he's going back and tweeting this saying it's not really a big deal. I think even in a civil war type scenario he'd side with us over them.
>>
>>137534244

I don't believe anything that comes out of the MSM or any fucking inbred libtard.
I support Trump. I'm not racist. I think all humans are equal.
He wants to drain the swamp, and improve his country. So for that, I support him. Obama/Clinton/Bush have caused way too much damage to the USA's reputation and I'm so fucking sick of every dumb cunt blaming Trump for shit he never did, or was set up for.
>>
Sage all spam. Remember during the campaign how they tried to do this every week.
>>
>>137534463
All think all humans are equal too anon it's just that blacks aren't human.
>>
Trump, more than anyone, should know that you don't give an inch to the media because they are not reasonable people with who you can create a middle ground dialogue.

As soon as they categorized you on their right, they want you destroyed, nothing else.
>>
>>137534244
>Unironically supporting elected politicians
>>
>>137534463
Mine was mostly directed towards white nationalists though, I think he still partially sides with them and only says otherwise when he's forced too.
>>
>>137534244
No, nobody is ditching him - if anything they'll support him more, now that he's going after ANTIFA communist terrorists.
>>
>>137534463
>thinks Obama and Clinton brings our rep down
>not the trump trash fire administration

Cool bot
>>
>>137535311
Don't be an autist. Since day fucking 1 the left has done everything in their power to impede literally EVERY FUCKING THING he does. Even republicans get in on it like McCancer and his no vote.
Considering how well he has done with a shattered administration, full stop obstruction from democrats, and a lying MMS doing everything in their power to slander their own president, I would say it is far from a trash fire you liberal fucktard.
>>
>>137534244

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>137534244
nobody is ditching him, i didnt expect the POTUS to say "actually yknow i think nazis are pretty great"
>>
>>137535593

you're responding to a shill, but it's good that people keep mentioning the obvious, since most retards can't remember anything from the previous day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.