[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a statue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: AHF_GeorgeWashington_Budapest.jpg (102KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
AHF_GeorgeWashington_Budapest.jpg
102KB, 350x466px
the man was a

>racist

>white

>slave owner

> first president of the usa

you fucking americans have opened up a huge shit can of worms all these statues will come down one day and probably not as far into the future as you all hope. the future usa a land of 600 million people and 25% white there is nothing that can be done to stop this.
>>
>>137533940
Just do it already. It's better to pull this bandaid off at once instead of hair by painful hair.
>>
>>137533940
It will never get to that point. Once half the USA is nonwhite the government will have to cut welfare and the niggers and spics will remove each other.
>>
it's simple. you can't live with a population you enslaved. That's like staying in a toxic relationship with a girlfriend you cheated on. the longer you remain, the more the toxicity of the relationship will destroy you within.

>Select all squares that match the label: helicopter
>>
>>137533940
hi leaf.
hi shareblue.

sage'd
>>
File: 57d.jpg (125KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
57d.jpg
125KB, 1000x721px
>>137533940

I hope you antifaggots can handle the wrath of the awakened saxon. After charlottesville I don't think all this violent talk is larping anymore. You've shown us your are the same Commie bolsheviks who killed millions in soviet Russia. If blood shall be shed it'll be your blood.
>>
>>137534833
Could take a wile
>>
File: '.jpg (191KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
191KB, 640x853px
>>137534416
>>137534833
>>137535174
serious question are you retarded ?
>>
>>137533940
we need to push for the park service to be abolished and for all trees and mineral rights to be sold to make more weapons
> we can hurt them way harder than they can hurt us
>>
>>137534346
exactly what made america especially the south rich in the early years will be what ultimately destroyed it the presence of blacks .
if not for the 65 immigration act it might not of come to this.
>>
>>137535969
or pose as liberals and start actually pulling washington statues down ourselves . it could possibly start a national conversation on history and its place but its a long shot .
>>
File: leninstatue.jpg (91KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
leninstatue.jpg
91KB, 480x600px
that's not a statue, this is a statue
>>
File: Flag-of-Washington-state.jpg (92KB, 800x476px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-of-Washington-state.jpg
92KB, 800x476px
>>137537348
also see: state f/ag
>>
>>137537520
wonder what the state will be renamed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.