[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He would have been another Reginald Denny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: never forget reginald denny.jpg (83KB, 650x512px) Image search: [Google]
never forget reginald denny.jpg
83KB, 650x512px
I do not condone violence, however I do think that the actions of James A. Fields are fully justified and had it been me in that position I would have done the exact same thing.

The way I see it is that Antifa is a bunch of violent crybabies who would not hesitate on lynching whoever they come across and identify as their enemy. We've seen it with that Eric Clanton and his bike locks; or moldylocks and a glass bottle.

I think that there's no conspiracy here. I think that James Fields acted on self defense and I also think that if he hadn't done what he did he would have been another Reginald Denny.

Reginald Denny could have run over those nogs back in the 90s with his truck, but chose not to and paid the toll. James in a split second decided that the only way out was by running them over. Fight or flight. I hope the jury sees it that way and he's found not guilty.
>>
>>137532377
Yes, they would have beat his head in. Good luck trying to convince a (((jury))) after he has been smeared all over the news.
>>
>>137533867

Yeah. He was publicly lynched in the media. The same way the (((media))) tried to push the narrative that Michael Brown was on his way to Wash U School of Medicine and he dindu nuffin.

I hope one of the jurors will see through the bullshit and his position remains as not guilty. Then mistrial.
>>
File: 1464294827594.png (55KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1464294827594.png
55KB, 250x210px
>>137532377
Multiple video angles prove that he deliberately drove into that group unprovoked. There were also two cars already driving through the group of people and I don't remember seeing anybody trying to pull the drivers out to lynch them. Accept the truth and stop being a delusional faggot.
>>
>>137534981

Footage shoes his car being attacked.

Disproportionate response yup. But not enough for a murder conviction.
>>
>>137534981

Maybe because the other drivers weren't nazi larpers? I am pretty sure they would have seen him wearing the LARPing outfit and the results would have been completely different.
>>
File: 1502055825668.png (172KB, 432x391px) Image search: [Google]
1502055825668.png
172KB, 432x391px
>>137534981
>Multiple video angles prove that he deliberately drove into that group unprovoked.
and yet you post thomas the tank engine instead.
smells fishy.
>>
>>137533867
This.
>>
reaching.....
>>
>>137535360

Probably manslaughter.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.