[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why the left are so gullible?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1500619433886.png (240KB, 380x444px) Image search: [Google]
1500619433886.png
240KB, 380x444px
The problem with interacting with them is that assume you are as stupid as they are so they repeat the same bullshit that passes in their echo chambers. Get this:

>"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. Their rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Note how totally non-racist this statement is. I’m serious. It’s anti-illegal-immigrant. But in terms of race, it’s saying Latinos (like every race) include both good and bad people, and the bad people are the ones coming over here. It suggests a picture of Mexicans as including some of the best people – but those generally aren’t the ones who are coming illegally.

Can one of the new shills on here explain how this gets repeated incorrectly for 7 months and no one on your side notices?
>>
>>137531920
They say even dumber things than that
Whenever they try to use stats to back their shit up, if you know rudimentary math you can just use their numbers against them because they don't understand things like "average" or "per capita"
Get them to talk about race and discover they haven't the slightest clue how evolution works
>>
>>137531920
When it boils down to it they're just not as interested in politics as you or I are and are happy to go along with the status quo because they don't know any better
>>
Well it's wrong in the way it's making out spics to be as bad as niggers.
No one is as bad as niggers. They are half a chromosome away from being literal chimps.
>>
File: Sounds Familiar.png (37KB, 696x629px) Image search: [Google]
Sounds Familiar.png
37KB, 696x629px
>>137531920
>gullible
>From a virgin who unironically listens to Alex Jones

Go use some more tactical taint wipes.
>>
lack of bullying

everyone here has a thick skin because of bullying, but even brother's calling their little sister "gay" is considered a hate crime

no wonder they think free speech is a hate crime
>>
>>137531920
>it isn't racist to say that a majority of illegal immigrants are drug dealers and rapists
You need to be a lvl 9000 racist mouthbreather to believe that why do fags pretend it's not racist to say so?
>>
File: IMG_4107.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4107.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
>>137531920
Because they're Idiots IDIOTS!
>>
>>137539250
I've been to Mexico. most people there ARE rapists and dealers.
granted, I met some wonderful people, but even they were among bad apples.
>>
File: shamefurdispray.jpg (158KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
shamefurdispray.jpg
158KB, 319x480px
>>137535015
>A retard who believes in a utopian fantasy
>calling anyone else gullible
K
>>
>>137539488
You're very lacking in facts, and exceedingly generous with the anecdotal evidence / straight up bullshit

Not even blacks have a majority of criminals within their group, most people simply aren't violent criminals or sexual predators, regardless of the group we're talking about.

It's just plain retarded.

>/pol/ intellectuals
>>
The reason is because they want to believe. It's easier to only accept information that confirms what you believe and ignore that which does not then it is to change one's beliefs.

We've all been guilty of this to some degree or another, they just take it to an extreme.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.