[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to defeat international Jewry for good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: aryan.jpg (135KB, 813x662px)
aryan.jpg
135KB, 813x662px
Ok, /pol/

Beneath all the surface issues, (race, immigration, war, welfare, marxism, and low western birth rates) one single power is behind it all..
The Rothschild central banking system.
The infinite inflation that devalues the dollar every single year. The Saudi Oil that props up the value of the dollar. The endless wars in the middle east that benefit Israel, and only Israel. The same wars that displace Muslims from their homes and floods them into Europe. The endless debt slavery that makes it impossible for Millennials to buy a home, and for women to stay home in order to properly raise their children…
No political change will solve ANY of this unless we destroy the Central Banks. Even if we elect President Jared Taylor, we are merely changing the decorations in our prison cells, and choosing the preferred race of our inmates.

/pol/, we are the most powerful memetic engine the world has ever seen. What if I told you we can win this war that we are destined to lose? What if I told you we could even make a profit while doing it?

I propose that we meme Bitcoin as the worlds currency.

They cannot prevent us from using it. They cannot tax it. They cannot print it. They cannot take ours to give away as welfare. Marxism is impossible if we use it. Absolute sovereignty over our money destroys the heart of evil in this world. Volatility will stabilize the more people use it.

If you have a better plan to kill the bank. I’d like to hear what it is.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.