[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (16KB, 219x284px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16KB, 219x284px
We are to blame not the others. If we were better men we would raise better men and better women. Our wives and daughters wouldn't be whores. Our sons would be real men. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
>>
>disposable white male
>>
>>137531067
some actual personal responsebility from the ideology thats all about 'selfimprovment'?
Good luck with that
>>
>>137531067
We're ten times better than blacks and hispanics.
They're telling us our lives are so great that it's unfair, dude.
We're awesome, and everyone's just talking shit about us, don't actually believe it, idiot.
>>
>>137531067
It's pretty hard to go from ethnomasochism straight up to responsibility. And doing it with a blanket statement, saying we are responsible for everything, is the worst way to do it.
>>
>>137532164
Juvenile way of thinking about things you got there, anon
>>
>>137532481
Nah.
>>
File: 1500452633051s.jpg (3KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500452633051s.jpg
3KB, 116x125px
Nigger detected.
>>
>>137532164
you seem pretty buttblasted amigo
>>
>>137531067
Is this the boomer version of (((fellow white people)))?
>>
>>137531067
Nigger slide thread
>>
>>137532164
>We're ten times better than blacks and hispanics.
>They're telling us our lives are so great that it's unfair, dude.
>We're awesome, and everyone's just talking shit about us, don't actually believe it, idiot.

T. Autistic loner nerd shitposting on a racism forum on a Monday night
>>
>>137532164

Yeah, that's something I noticed. They think white men are just so good by default that the very base of which we are made from is better than them. It's the source of their hatred and jealousy. Of course, it's normal in western society to be extremely critical of white men and /pol/ joins in on that, but some of them do admit it's simply because they are bitter because they think nature or God has blessed us more than them.
/pol/ unfortunately mirrors the other side in their criticisms of white men, it's sad. The things I've read here for years are identical to what the left says elsewhere, and I've probed the left myself to see what they say. It's almost as if the west is under a brain parasite spell and labels are irrelevant at this point.
>>
>>137531067
https://youtu.be/6yg1q50B2Lw
>>
>>137532711
nice thumbnail.
>mfw you think you're going to run an entire nation but you can't even post a picture on a nigerian hair braiding board correctly.
>>
>>137531067
Well, it was us who gave niggers and women the right to vote so I guess it was our fault. Oh well, not to late to change that via force.
>>
>>137532711
Ant detected
>>
>>137531067
>we
almost right. the blame lies on white boomer parents who allowed their children to be raised by (((tv))) and (((media))), pacified with (((food))) and (((games))), taught of life by (((teachers))) and (((professors))) and resolved emotional issues with (((medication))) and (((therapy)))
todays whites are the product of the previous generations parents. learn from their mistakes and maybe your next generation will not suffer the same failures as the previous
>>
>>137532804
And you are?
>>
>>137533577
That is why threats will have to be forcefully removed.
>>
>>137533577
Pretty much yes.
>>
>>137533662
so instead of raising your child properly you will "forcefully remove" everything bad in the world

let me know how that works out for you super dad
>>
>>137532164
So fucking true it's sad. Niggers and Hispanics alike fall over themselves at just the possibility of fucking a white women.

To OP's point, we ARE to blame, but not all of us. There have been weak segments of white men that have gotten into power and literally fucked everything up beyond repair. Niggers, Hispanics and others are now in our governments slowly tilting everything to their modus operand. But it'll be hilariously tragic when it all comes falling down. Europe will be the first to go though. And we still won't learn.
>>
>>137534545
Exactly, I want to make sure all the wonderful brown people are here for my children to have fake competition with.
>>
>>137531067
Feminism. I wonder (((who))) advocates for feminism...
>>
>>137531067
Hey, look at that - another concern shill thread.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.