[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORTH KOREA BACK DOWN!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

https://archive.is/5Fr83

>North Korea backed down Monday from a threat to fire missiles at the U.S. territory of Guam, according to a North Korean state media report cited by the Wall Street Journal.

>Dictator Kim Jong-un had decided against the missile attack, according to the report, after making preparations to launch it. He warned that North Korea was still ready to attack Guam if the U.S. continued to make “arrogant provocations” and “unilateral demands.”

>“If the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions on the Korean Peninsula and in its vicinity, testing the self-restraint of the DPRK, the [North] will make an important decision as it already declared,” he said.

>North Korea’s decision to back down is a major victory for the United States, as it was achieved — apparently — with no concessions to the regime, and after a sustained “Twitter war” of words with President Donald Trump.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE REPORTING THIS FUCKING CUNTS. THIS IS MORE #MAGA THAN EVER
>>
because nothing happened and its better to focus on Trump's non-tweet being "racist"
>>
>>137530510
FUCK YEAH

TRUMP WINS AGAIN
>>
Yeah NK is still going on with its nuclear program though. This isn't over.
>>
>>137530510
Damn, I was really hoping for war with North Korea
>>
In reality they never made the threat in the first place.
>>
>>137530510
everyone with a couple of brain cells knew nothing was going to happen
It was the media hyping up idiots that got the attention
>>
No, the deep state/soros plan at charlottesville was more successful than they anticipated so told Kim to back down.
>>
>>137530510
Damnit.
>>
It wasn't self restraint, it was heavy storm activity and they didn't want the increased chance of an embarrassing failure.
>>
They probably ran out of aid and need more.
>>
>>137530510
Thats right you nork sons of bitches. We have a president with some actual BALLS instead of cuckbama.
>>
>>137530510
>>137530510
perfect, nows the chance to create a massive viral meme wave taunting Kim Jong for being a little pussy. this will force him into a corner where he needs to attack to maintain his power
>>
File: kim joong.jpg (67KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
kim joong.jpg
67KB, 992x744px
>>137530510

they never said they would launch the missiles

they simply said they would give the plan to Kim Jung Un and he would make the decision.

Now it looks as if North Korea is backing down when literally nothing has changed with regards to North Koreas nuclear program.

Kim is playing 12d chess against the united cucks of america
>>
File: kju_meme_final.png (229KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
kju_meme_final.png
229KB, 2768x1256px
>chooses in his infinite benevolence not to send the soulless imperial dogs occupying Guam to hell quite yet

This man is fucking legendary
>>
File: BAS_MAGA.png (289KB, 597x577px) Image search: [Google]
BAS_MAGA.png
289KB, 597x577px
>>137530832
there was never any doubt
>>
>>137530510
Where is all the leftists to support him? I thought he was weak? Man stood his ground and prepared the bomb, with no fucks given. The smalldick nork gave up because he knows he won't win.
>>
>>137531197
>implying it all ends there
Kim is playing 12d marbles. Outdated game
>>
>>137530510

>trump saves the world

>media wont give him credit
>>
>>137530510
Because everyone with a brain knew this was going to happen. There was never any chance of a missile being fired. Do you guys forget this little cunt does this every single fucking year. Same with his father.
>>
File: Rickyhungover.jpg (75KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Rickyhungover.jpg
75KB, 500x376px
>>137530510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zCCAtobNlA
>>
>>137530510
>literally just shit-talks a nuclear threat into submission
We backed the right man lads.
>>
>>137532037
This, the cuck strategy has just been proven to be a failure

Lil Kim keeps threatening bs just to get gibs because he knows americans are suckers

Not anymore!
>>
File: 1502452935350.jpg (82KB, 924x439px) Image search: [Google]
1502452935350.jpg
82KB, 924x439px
>>137530832
>TRUMP WINS AGAIN

What did he win?
>>
>>137530510
I don't like trump. But I have to admit he handled the entire north korea thing extremely well. Let's see if he can do something to fix this problem for good. Probably not, but who knows.
>>
>>137533388
>But I have to admit he handled the entire north korea thing extremely well.

>threatens an entire country when it didn't even threaten you
>inb4 they did

DPRK said they would fire a missile near the WATERS OF GUAM, not Guam itself.
>>
>>137532984
the put lilkim in his place
>>
>>137532037
It's because Trump knows that diplomacy in the east is done by who has the bigger balls, look at the China/India situation for example
>>
>>137530510
>THIS IS MORE #MAGA THAN EVER

Yes and no. I agree, the optics of Trump daring that corpulent, slant-eyed autist to attack us so that we could send them back to the Stone Age was pretty badass. I loved the soundbites. It was almost as if Trump was talking about a drunk guy in a bar that had been overserved and needed to be thrown the fuck out.

However, I think 99% of the people on this board knew that nothing was going to happen and it's not surprising that they're "reconsidering" their pre-announced "first strike" on Guam. Those public threats are made purely for their people's domestic consumption. You have to read between the lines when they make these insane claims. Stating that they'd strike the "perimeter" of Guam was them telling their people "hey, we've got nukes AND we can even tell them EXACTLY where we want them to go." The fact that they chose to make that claim is telling, in that it probably means that as of now they DON'T have that capability yet (although they could soon). In short, don't expect a happening when NK says there's going to be one. Expect a happening out of nowhere with no pre-warning.
>>
File: 1501323505779.jpg (55KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
1501323505779.jpg
55KB, 600x371px
>>137530510
Do you think they will still have a nighttime missile test?
>>
>>137531174
Who is scared to attack a country with fake nukes and a starving population. It's like the US military's weakness is barely armed, starving farmers.
>>
>>137534195
I think you are talking about South African military
>>
>>137534342
>Implying I support any branch of a nigger government.
If you only knew how bad it is, our obesity rate in the military is staggering.
>>
>>137534195
War is a pretty big red pill.
That and the left still want to seem normal, if forced into war, it'll put into light how pitiful left males are, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>137534195
>It's like the US military's weakness is barely armed, starving farmers.

And the Roman army's weakness was loosely organized, uncivilized forest people with crude tactics and inferior weaponry. We aren't the first empire to arrogantly underestimate the "little guy." That being said, a U.S. invasion of NK would probably be a complete quagmire.
>>
>>137534488
Would be bad for the US to have another Vietnam.
>>
>>137533485
>the put lilkim in his place

Kim's still in power and has nukes. Nothing has changed for DPRK. You lost burger
>>
>>137534600
We're already entrenched in Iraq and Afghanistan for the foreseeable future and with no end in site. A ground war in NK is something we literally cannot afford. The only type of war we can win with them at this point is a nuclear exchange and that, in all likelihood, will not happen.
>>
File: b3f.png (319KB, 286x386px) Image search: [Google]
b3f.png
319KB, 286x386px
>>137530510
BECAUSE TRMUPF TWEETINF RAYCISGT CRIME STATSS
>>
>>137534600
Pretty much what I was trying to convey with my shitpost. I know the US needs to keep its war-economy going, but invading/attempting to invade half the world the past 80 years is ridiculous.
>>
>>137531753

Why don't WE fuck on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeaHq58ehs8
>>
>>137534985
>Pretty much what I was trying to convey with my shitpost.

Not really a shitpost, it's the truth. We can barely afford to occupy two countries as it is. A proper campaign in NK resulting in "regime change" (a phrase I fucking HATE by now) would require more resources than we have available. Fuck, even with complete air superiority in the Korean War we STILL ended up getting pushed back right to where we started. We'd still control the air (even if China decided to jump in like last time) but I have a feeling that the boots on the ground would be in a living nightmare as they marched towards Pyongyang.
>>
File: IMG_6521.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6521.png
457KB, 600x450px
So basically:
>evil dictator Kim Jong Un is more sensible than mentally ill democratically elected leader of the free world

Oh but nuking the planet would have been he badass thing to do, right /pol/? There's no permavirginity if you're dead, right?
>>
>>137530510
At no point did they have intentions of initiating a war. The Kims only want to keep their shitty country and they have pursued the best strategy to do so: striking fear into the US with nuclear weapons. Anyone that thought they would do something stupid is an autistic burger.
>>
>>137533897
>Implying they're not still in the stone age right now
>>
>>137535427
Are you incapable of thinking without inserting your sex life into it?
And who said he would have nuked the planet? Trump didn't even need nukes, stealth bombers on his palace would have sufficed
>>
File: Pyongyang.png (2MB, 1198x802px) Image search: [Google]
Pyongyang.png
2MB, 1198x802px
>>137536880
Stone aged North Koreans.

They have every reason to destroy Guam because that is where their main threat comes from. That's where the B-52s and Pacific nuclear threat comes from.

Meanwhile, the US continues to plan "decapitation" raids, starvation raids, chemical and biologic raids against the DPRK. The only reason North Korea still exists is because they have a credible nuclear response.
>>
>>137535155
Don't need to, reality won.
>>
4pm in best korea
no happening
kill me
>>
>>137535380
I don't think that the US has fought such a fanatical "enemy" since ww2. I have a feeling that the typical NK trooper doesn't have, at this point in time, a self preservation mindset. They -might- be technologically lacking in terms of 2017 war machines, but I hardly think that will make a difference to them.

Everyone is shitposting and going crazy, but I think NK might just have been too big a pill to swallow.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.