[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Hispanic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 45

File: zimmerman4 (1).jpg (30KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
zimmerman4 (1).jpg
30KB, 320x210px
Pol needs to realize white Hispanic is a thing. In my opinion a white Hispanic is someone who has more white (euro blood) than Hispanic blood if it was the other way around then your just Hispanic with trace of euro blood.

i Dont have a DNA ancestry with me but im going to get one soon. for sure i would have 60% euro blood most likely from Spain.

Pol needs to realize as well white Hispanics are nationalist by heart heck even Mexicans are full blown nationalist more than whites. Our parents want us to breed with our own kind and with the best people.

Basically Mexicans are forced to become nationalist since how bad mexico is right now. They keep telling their sons and daughters to marry young so perhaps the new generation can fix the shit hole mexico is in.

B4 you say Mexicans are degenerates because of drugs white Americans are the number once consumer of the cartels so shut it lel.
>>
Fuck you op

White Hispanics are a thing since hispanic is not a race but you mixed brown mestizo mutt mexicans aren't white hispanics

you are a mestizo

White hispanics are guys like andy garcia, not memes like zim zam

you mestizo shits ruined the word hispanic. Don't ruin white hispanic too you fucks
>>
>>137530320
There is no such as hispanic blood. Hispanic is not a race no matter how hard you mestizo bean fucks are trying to make it. Your brown genes are your injun aztec rape genes ya idiot
>>
>>137530943
you are 100% correct im not white Hispanic im white Mexican, if you disagree then why tf do i have 70% euro blood. i call my self a Mexican ?
>>
>>137530320
>A race of people originally from Europe can be white
Really makes me think.
It's just that you people need to start understanding that you're Europeans and should stop acting like nigs who think they're native Mexicans. Stop playing both a white and a brown person as it fits your needs.
>>
>70% euro blood
>100% rapist cuz aztec genes

HOW
>>
>>137530320
yay based hispanic man.

now fuck my wife
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>137530320

You can try to be white all you want.
But you're not.
>>
White hispanics that pretend their "white" blood makes them superior are the whinniest, most autistic, ignorant pieces of shit in this shit country.

t. fair skinned Mexican that doesn't give a shit about his ancestry past maybe his grandparents.
>>
>>137530320

White Hispanics sold their souls for gibs. Kill a traitor before an enemy
>>
>>137531427
well according to hospitals and schools (((records))) im Caucasian. lel
>>
>>137530320
Nope. Sorry.
You can tell he's a Mexi-Nugget right away. You know how I know you're not white? You think he's white. Hispanic-white isn't a thing. It's a category made up to pad white crime statistics to create some kind of vague attempt at perceived parody to all other race's crime disparity.
If we saw the real crime stats of only white's we'd be up in arms that we weren't shown how detrimental to society other race's are in our homelands/countries.
>>
>>137530320
>we wuz white n sheeeeeeit intensifies as fuck
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, not again
>>
>>137531453
no man your wrong. im proud of my heritage its what i got. i truly hope mexico gets better. i prb know about mexico than a native their srs
>>
File: QT pie.jpg (125KB, 610x880px) Image search: [Google]
QT pie.jpg
125KB, 610x880px
Anyone from Europe is fine.

It will become a Europeans gene pool.
>>
>>137530320
pol may argue that I'm not white
but anglo blood is the most white blood there is
it counts as extra bleaching points
if i were mostly iberian, it'd be different
>>
>>137531747
so lets make this easier for you. if a full blown Spaniard breeds with a Mexican he becomes a full blown Mexican ?
>>
File: ximena-navarrete-606985.jpg (195KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ximena-navarrete-606985.jpg
195KB, 1000x1500px
>>137530320
Amerindian genes bleach out easily.

Pic related is a Mexican with only 65% European ancestry.
>>
>Hispanic blood

Stopped reading there
>>
>>137531747
just respect other people's ideas of themselves if you're a hopeless, apathetic spic who can't do science and investigate for the truth
>>
>>137531923
yea at first i took pol srs but you have to think to your self when the race war starts their gonna want every person on their side.
>>
>>137530943
>reddit spacing
>>
>>137530320
im half white and i just consider myself mestizo desu. white hispanic is a retarded meme invented by kikes at the census bureau. makes for good shitposting though.
>>
>>137532110
I'm 85 percent European but I look like a mess
skin color itself is very complex
she may still think like an injun
>>
>>137532141
yea i went a little autistic their.

I MEANT WHITE MEXICAN. idc if pol doesn't agree that im white cuz i contribute to society. and most people shilling against me are neck beards dwellers. the people that agree with me are most likely the people that are gonna be on the front lines of the race war.
>>
>>137531811
No you don't, you are a retarded chicano with a sad identity crisis. You are typical. Typically stupid, that is.

Stupid fucking chicanos, please make sure to stay in America when it goes to shit, nobody wants you here.
>>
>>137532198
I love whites.
I would support you guys, if you wouldn't want to kill me upon victory, kek
I'm scared of niggers and have an acute dislike for hispanics and asians, but if you guys hate me I might as well bet my survival on them and play along
>>
>>137530320
Zimmerman doesn't look european or white. He's only earned his white status because he set up a neighborhood watch in his neighborhood and took out a feral negro.
If you ask me, Zimmerman was too good for that neighborhood. He wouldn't even have had to go through all that shit if the neighbors weren't cowards.
>>
>>137530320
Of-course it is a thing but the problem is that Mestizos get lumped in there when they shouldn't be

Hispanics come from Spain and its surrounding areas... HISPANIA as the Romans called it

They are white

However most Mexicans have dark skin and Indian blood
>>
>>137532019
he becomes a mestizo
>>
>>137532564
>if you wouldn't want to kill me upon victory, kek
Your chance of being killed is pretty low, unless you're a criminal spic or something.
>>
>>137532740
he means if a spaniard mates with a mestizo
not many mexicans are full indian
mestizo is half indio and half blanco
>>
>>137531161
>>137532465
>White Mexican

Dude just shut up, you sound stupid as fuck
>>
>>137532162
dude, those so called """"""""white"""""""" mexicans are fucking delusional, i have come across them many times and it is always the same chaps:
1.- clear mongoloid skulls
2.- at least half of them are not over 6'1 and some are even fucking manlets
3.- the luckiest one has hazel/green eyes, coming across a blue-eyed one is like stumbling upon an unicorn (menonites don't count)
4.-muh heritage 24/7 nonstop even though they don't look european at all (i have met white murricans, frogs, british and a kraut that used to to teach german at my university and when you put a so called """white""" mexican next to them you'd have to be a fucking idiot beyond saving if you say they're identical to any of the mentioned caucasians
>muh fair skin
>with no other trait of caucasoids
.... kek????
>go on about muh purity when they're not and never will be pure

>why you call them manlet when you're mexican
i'm 6'2 and get to decide who is a manlet
>>
>>137530320
>more white (euro blood) than Hispanic blood
>>
FUCK OFF SHITSKIN
SHILLS OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEE
>>
>>137530320
hispanic=mestizo

if you are legitimately spanish then you are white
>>
>>137532850
I'm not
you guys are mean to me, though, just because of how I look
irl I'd be laughed at by you and the nigs for supporting you
but if i were to support the nigs, they'd just smack their lips and say "mhm boy you got sense"
>>
>>137533003
white in burgerland general implies anglo blood, someone from latinamerica with zero indian or black genes descended from spaniards wouldn't fall into white
>>
>>137532564
same here. basically the white man is in need and im saying" hey their i would like to help your ideology, i understand the jew problem and the white genocide can i help?" and then pol tards are shilling fuck off spic.

literally Hitler wouldn't gas someone for their race if they support the Nat soc. i am starting to realize their is a lot more white supremacist on here than nationalist and in my humble opinion white supremacy is low tier shit
>>
>>137533128
That's because burgers are retarded and have been taught a shit version of history.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (262KB, 998x921px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
262KB, 998x921px
Guys does my skyrim character pass as southern european/med or does she look too hispanic? this is important to me
>>
>>137533177
>and in my humble opinion white supremacy is low tier shit
Because you aren't white you sad sack of shit. Keep sucking up to the whities though, tell me how that works out in the end.

Fuck, this is why all chicanos should be eradicated.
>>
>>137533231
I think it's a justified social convention, the socioeconomics of "white hispanics" puts them in a slightly lower class, seems legitimate to acknowledge that indirectly
>>
>>137532901
You should still give each one an opportunity to prove him/herself
Those obvious mestizos should be deemed as such, but implying that every "white hispanic" is a liar is plain wrong

My dad's 6'3 and my mom's 5'10
I'm stuck at 5'11 because of a medical condition, but I've got the tall man DNA
>>
>>137532901
>>muh fair skin
>>with no other trait of caucasoids
I've always found this funny. I had a mexican friend who used to feel bad about being born brown in his family. I told him it's fucking stupid because he looks identical to the rest of his family just with darker skin.
>>
>>137532901
im 6 0 and only 18 and i have full green eyes not hazel and i love both. i honestly dont care if you dont think im white. im just saying you have to realize i am and love both

and desu i dont think race plays a big role theoretically speaking its the political identity that maters most. im proud of both
>>
File: e02xVHd.jpg (217KB, 945x960px) Image search: [Google]
e02xVHd.jpg
217KB, 945x960px
>>137533422
levantine / 10
>>
>>137530320
bait
reported and saged
>>
>>137530320
>White Hispanic
That is not even possible by the wat that hispanic is NOT a RACE
Also, if white means european and hispanic spanish sepakers so what are spaniards lol . It is retarded if youre talk about LATAM Just said latinoamericans of Europeans descend. WE call them this,in USA you use the "white" world but the correct term is cascasian we use this too. It means that people from comes of europe north or south.

Americans aren't the only ones that are a mutt, all people from this continent is a mutt. This is the new world .
>>
>>137533128

That's insane, unless you think Anglo means anyone North of the Midi.
If you 'pass' as white, you are white, that's it. Trying to systematise something that isn't systematic is fucking foolish and leads to autistic Vargisms.

>>137533422

Video games are for children and teenagers.
>>
>>137533082
>you guys are mean to me, though, just because of how I look
On second thought maybe you would be killed for being a big pussy. You're the type of crybaby that gets left in the forest to be eaten by bears because nobody wants to be around you. Faggot.
>>
>>137533533
He just has the right idea
It's not like a meaningless sports team to like whites
They're just more capable of good, on a larger and more consistent scale
Liking whites despite not being one takes much gall, sacrifice, and faith
>>
>>137533729
holy shit are you my mom
>>
>>137533602
>him it's fucking stupid
I meant to say HE'S fucking stupid [for getting upset about it]
>>
>>137533712
>and desu i dont think race plays a big role theoretically speaking
>yet behaving like the typical we wuz white n sheeeeit moron and desperately trying to convince real caucasians that he is one
>those other posts mad eby fellow taco, which are spot-on by the way
jesus christ, this is getting worst with each passing year, damn.
>>
>>137533533
so basically saying white supremacy is good?
>meth heads
>heroin
>homeless
>virgins
>awkwardness
>skinny dyel fggts
>the fggts that watch the pony show

what about those whites? i bet you fall into one of those categorizes

its a very weak argument but you get the point the white supremacy isn't going to work out. Nationalism is the way to go.
>>
>>137533729
I guess that's close enough
>>
>>137533875
You know that I'm understating problem, right?
You guys treat me like literal scum
You'd probably beat me up if I marched besides you
That's something to consider
>>
>>137534218
you know what's ironic about what you just posted? that those meth heads and pricks ARE FUCKING WHITE WHILE YOU'RE NOT, they are living your wet dream fagget
>>
God damn , Stop trying to be allies with whites, Just go along with your life and Have the individual person above race. That's how I see it. Stop trying to fit in it's pathetic and a disgrace to people who are proud and content with their skin color.
This board brainwashes literally everyone, there is a reason it is called POLITICALLY INCORRECT
>>
>>137530320
That's fucking retarded. A ''white hispanic'' is just a mix race rape baby. Pretty much everyone in Mexico is a ''white hispanic'' in the sense that they have about 40-60% Spanish genes. So?
Are we going to start calling the niggers ''white blacks'' now? They too have a lot of white genes, many of them have even over 50% white genes, yet look like fucking niggers and are dumb as shit criminals. Are they white?
>>
>>137533930
Look, I respect what the white man has done for the world SO FAR, but they are also LARGELY responsible for the state of the world NOW. I respect their ancestry, I really do, and respect what little of such ancestry there is in my blood, but the current faggot white man needs to prove themselves first, and the ones that do earn my respect, not my loyalty or "faith",

What you do is called submission, and you are basically spreading your ass wide hoping to be picked up by what you perceive as the "winning side". In short, you are a cuck and a disgrace, like all chicanos. Kill yourself.
>>
>>137533930
Look, I respect what the white man has done for the world SO FAR, but they are also LARGELY responsible for the state of the world NOW. I respect their ancestry, I really do, and respect what little of such ancestry there is in my blood, but the current faggot white man needs to prove themselves first, and the ones that do earn my respect, not my loyalty or "faith",

What you do is called submission, and you are basically spreading your ass wide hoping to be picked up by what you perceive as the "winning side". In short, you are a cuck and a disgrace, like all chicanos. Kill yourself.
>>
>>137534230
>You guys treat me like literal scum
What bullshit did you spout to get bullied, anon? Be honest.
>>
>>137534420
Amen
>>
>>137534185
so you would rather have group a that is full aryan blood with no courage and faith then a group that can be any race with a good politically ideology and loves their race to heart and wants the best?

And no i dont support race mixing btw
>>
>>137534548
The day we care what Mexicans think about us is the day we will kill ourselves
>>
>>137530320
well you can't flim flam the zim zam
>>
>>137534368
you just proved to me your shilling.
thank God honestly you where scarring me for a sec how stupid someone can be.
>>
>>137534673
judging by how disturbing and bad things have gotten, it actually might one day
>>
>>137531923
Post pic.
Let's see how much of a castizo you really are.
>>
File: 1502555760560.jpg (40KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502555760560.jpg
40KB, 960x720px
>>137530320
I'm a white Mexican like your twf
>>
>>137534624
>i don't want to be associated with those whites
>still i want to be white

... sigh
>>
most people that are disagreeing with me right now calling me self hating Mexican or wanting to pick the wining side are probably low tier white.
>>
>>137534918
>)
nigga u ugly as shit
>>
>>137530320

There are white Hispanics.

Zimmerman sure as hell aint one of em.
>>
>>137534918
delete this you're just gonna get bullied
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEE8IM3ukC8
>>
>>137534992
You are a low tier subhuman that probably got bullied a lot by niggers and other chicanos. You probably still do, since you are gen-z 18 years old shitter. Kill yourself, no one will ever like you.
>>
>>137534420
I'm not a chicano, firstly

The current faggot white man is the modern liberal. We're talking about guys brave enough to pick up their tiki torches and march before nigs holding cameras and the yellowpages.
Everything is created over time. It is EVIDENT that the white man is the most compassionate of all the races' typical men, even now.
If it's a racial struggle we're fighting, he's the most just of victory.

Loyalty and faith are for the future of the world. Think about all of the order around you- the law, especially. Without the white man enforcing it, everything would be hopeless, there'd be no reason to have faith.

I'm not waiting to be picked up, I just want to make sure that I'm NOT a mega cuck and am not marching for people who want me dead. I'm willing to be a SUPER cuck for truth and justice.
>>
>>137534992
>are probably low tier white.
Yes yes nobody better than you could possibly be on your case for any reason. Everyone is either a Cletus, a Tyrone, or a sudaca, right? Right.
>>
>>137534992
>self hating
nah you're just a moron that wants to be something that you're not and never will be (delude yourself all you want though, still makes no difference i the eyes of true europeans or anyone else)
>low tier whites
whites nonetheless

>retardation intensifies
>>
>>137534918
is that actually you?

>>137534947
lmaooo so lets say your a full blown mexican your going to be supporting the cartels and cholos? im just saying that those whites dont define the white man. Holy shit how stupid are you please to me your joking and not serious
>>
>>137530320
>a white Hispanic is someone who has more white (euro blood) than Hispanic blood
This is one of the dumbest things ever said on /pol/. Yes, there are white hispanics, but they have 100% euro blood from Spain. Wtf do you think hispanic blood is? Non-white hispanics (mestizos) are people with euro blood and amerindian blood. And no, just because you have more euro blood than amerindian blood does not make you white, but one drop does not disqualify you either. Oh, and George zimmerman is a mestizo. He's not a white hispanic.
>>
>>137535301
>those morons don't define white man
that's for sure, the point here is that you're not white, something you're obviously trying to prove by making these retarded threads over and over again (i'm assuming you're the one that always go retard and make muh i'm white hispaic AMA shitty threads, although that one seems to be more hostile when confronted with facts by both sides). Europeans will never acknowledge you as one of them because you aren't (especially now with all what has transpired), deal with it, that wanna be complex is what has caused a lot of trouble (and have no idea lad, i assure you).
>>
>>137535160
what do you define bullying?

since what you wrote it seems you have thin skin and have been bullied yourslef
you have no spine at all. i dont care what a internet board says about me. all i care is about my after life and family
>>
>>137530320
nah son they injun savages
>>
>>137532301
Post your face to show what 85 looks like
>>
>>137534555
I just tell them that I'm a white hispanic, and they type "SPIC! SPIC! GET OFF OUR BOARD"
"YOU'RE NOT WHITE" "NIGGER!"
I tell them I support their cause irl (talking to the tiki people) and they laugh like I'm a fool and patronize me
"Ha! Will ya look at that!" "What are you doing here, buddy?" "KEK!"
Right wing white people think I'm weird and that I look ugly for not being white

I'm still for the cause, because it's obviously the correct one, but you guys need to stop seeing this as a whitey club and more like an objective issue that affects everyone (the superior white influence)
>>
Here's a breakdown for you ignorant buffons:

-Someone with 100% Euro genes, but born in America is called a Criollo (Extremely rare these days).

-Someone with 99%-75% Euro genes is a Castizo. These and Criollos are what you could call white Mexicans with very little indian admixture and no mongoloid features. They are the upper classes in Mexico.

-Someone with 75% to 50% is an Harnizo. Looks mongoloid although may have fair skin. His Euro ancestry is fucked beyond repair.

-Someone with 50% Euro, 50% Indian blood is an ugly mestizo. Most Mexicans that come illegally to the US are in this category.
>>
File: 1468900722474.jpg (97KB, 492x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468900722474.jpg
97KB, 492x650px
>>137534918
>>
>>137534889
I might be mentally different, to some degree
But in my soul, I think we're very similar
>>
>>137534918
You're an ugly harnizo. Not white at all.
>>
Let me get is straight for you low-functioning retards:

SPAIN: WHITE

NOT SPAIN (Latin/South America): NOT WHITE

Easy innit?
>>
>>137535590
>>137535581
guess what i dont care what you guys think. when i go to Europe they treat me like family. at the end if it i dont care what you guys think. i have my own brain and im gonna say what i think.

>op is a fggt that thinks he is white ahhh
>>
>>137535881
You look like a manlet harnizo. Not white, sorry.
>>
>>137535708
cuck
>>
>>137535665
post your face to show what 56% looks like
>>
>>137530320
>Pol needs to realize white Hispanic is a thing.
>In my opinion
If you definition is based on your opinion then it isn't a thing.
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>137535881
How o l d are you
>>
>>137535931
>start retarded thread and surely will convince them this time around
>all of a sudden confronted by facts
>now i don't care what whites that disagree with me (that surely are meth heads and brainless retards) and non-whites think about what i've just said
>fuck this shit i'm out
and the retardation continues
>>
>>137535883
if he is a harnizo then im a Castizo
>>
>>137536044
bump
>>
>>137535630
>i dont care what a internet board says about me. all i care is about my after life and family
>but pls /pol/ pls pls say i'm white pls let me hang with you guys!! plis!!
I don't even know where to begin with this post. Wait, I know. Learn some English, Pedro, you stupid piece of shit. You are not white, you'll never be white, and the only reason you ended up here in this board is because you misguidedly believe your problems in life come from your race and not because you are an unlikable autistic piece of shit. Now fuck off back to rebbit. You are too young and impressionable for this board.
>>
>>137535965
You can't turn your head from this in an instant and be considered by me
This is my life's dwelling
There is more to mind than face
The spirit lives in me and hides beneath the skin to protect itself from the nigs trying to exploit it
I'm like a phantom with many clever jokes
>>
>>137536102
You probably look like an average mestizo.
>>
>>137535881
>
LMAO wtf
>>
>>137536060
over 18
>>
>>137535883
>>137535965
how is this MONKEY equal to me
I am skinny and neurotic
Kind and thoughtful
he acts on primal urges
>>
Mexican Mestizos and Harnizos with clear mongoloid traits who want to be white are the saddest of all.
You are not huwait and never will be. I know you have severe historical psychological trauma from being Spanish rape babies but trying to latch on to Anglo white identity is ridiculous and schizophrenic.
>>
>>137535881
You have mongolid eyes but your a cute 15 year old
>>
>>137536178
im not looking for pol to tell me that im white im telling pol im white get that straight.

i come to this board because i believe in the nat soc. i hate the how the world is currently with all the degeneracy going on how women have no value for themselves in the western world and how music we listen to is disgusting and the elite Jew problem.
>>
>>137536524
lmfaoo you act like i care about my race identity 24/7 and jerk off to myself due to the fact im white. your prb white and do nothing for your race.
>>
>>137536445
You have a sickly face which is equally degenerate.
>>
>>137536675
And you do so much to solve those problems by sucking fat white microdick on the Internet. Good job retard. Kill yourself, and go back to rebbit, /r/le_donald needs you.
>>
WELL, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN BUT DISPLAYING MY ACTUAL FLAG THIS TIME SO THAT YOU FUCKERS PAY ATTENTION AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH

SPAIN: WHITE

LATIN AMERICA: NOT WHITE

THE END
>>
spanish rape babies are retarded and always vote for communism i wouldn't trust them
>>
>>137536675
>i ain't seeking validation of no one
>that's the exact point of the thread that clearly is stated at the beginning with the classical muh heritage thing
>but again, i ain't seeking validation

>>137536044
this guy's post describe accurately your problem moron
>>
File: hh - Edited.jpg (6KB, 171x163px) Image search: [Google]
hh - Edited.jpg
6KB, 171x163px
>>137536618
Mongoloid Eyes??
>>
>>137536899
im white and mexican. would saying im mexican and white pleasure you better? and m not on this board that much. just here because of the jew problem
>>
>>137537103
Different lighting btw
>>
Hispanics are more white than Greeks. The language of Rome was Latin not fucking Greek.
>>
im not seeking validation XD. think that all you want
>>
>>137536911
Well said, daddy. Btw, Is that pure white blood helping you get out of poverty yet?
>>
>>137536874
It makes me sly and enough of an outsider to the normie trash of the planet to be a bit introspective
less vain
Normies = Degenerate
Sickly face = Lonely
Lonely = Introspective
Introspective = Based
Based = Non Degenerative
>>
>>137536858
Except you're not white, Pancho. You're an ugly mestizo with a bastardized genetic makeup.
>>
>>137537276
>getting greeks into this mess
oh please now, or else that halfie greek venancio will come over and start sperging out nonstop, no please no
>>
>>137535881
kek you look like a 12 year old boy. pic related is you >>137535875
>>
Jesus fucking christ... Enough with these poor beaner wishes he was white threads. It's getting fucking old - fix your sorry ass country if you're so nationalistic and stop decimating our communities, jobs, wages, schools, infrastructure, land, etc. It's fucking pathetic at this point, and I say it every time, but I REALLY don't think you spics get it - we don't like you. Just because there is an abundance of you that grew up around white kids, you never WERE white. You were always our Mexican friend.

WEEKLY REMINDER THAT BEANERS ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE
>>
guess his race
>>
>>137537342
You're no good as a sickly degenerate.
That's the "solipsistic intellectual" jewish archetype that is grotesque and degenerate and if you aspire to it you should kill yourself.
>>
>>137536524
IM 39 PERCENT ANGLO
THAT MEANS SOMETHING
REGARDLESS OF YOUR IGNORANCE
I WAS NOT RAISED IN SPIC CULTURE
but then again, you don't know me
so what can I say to convince you
But my naive white man's heart wants to validate everything anyone says
>>
This thread is a fucking mess.

If you don't look white, you aren't white.
If you do you are.
>>
>>137537547
what are you doing to fix the white genocide?

im actually going to become a border patrol agent or dea to stop the drug trade in mexico and hopefully make it better what are you doing?
>>
>>137537492
The pic related is NOT me
Please stop mocking me
I won't post my face again, I swear
I've learned my lesson
>>
>>137537654
this isnt white btw
>>
>>137537654
Judging by his facial features he doesn't have a race. He his a mixed breed mongrel with no racial identity.
>>
>>137537547
>fix your sorry ass country
That would require them to feel responsible for the well-being of their country, and address problems instead of copping out with the excuse that it's all another country's fault.
I'm sure just reading this post makes all the spics in this thread crave alcohol and escapism.
>>
>>137537919
What is it, then?
>>
>>137537897
This can all be cleared up by you posting your real picture white mexican
>>
>>137530320
You realize, right, that the word Hispanic literally means Spanish, as in European blood?
>>
>>137538025
currently your like fuck yea haha stupid spic but once you leave this board you go back to your larping life thinking your bob paris
>>
>>137538069
i posted mine
>>
>>137537673
Jews are empty
They're fat, rude, and loud, though
All they care about is success
I try to be polite and considerate
Behind my dark eyes, there's a frail warrior carrying the weight of the world,
his face darkened in each step
and when I smile, it aches me, but it is so tender
That's my ideal, at least
>>
>>137537744
Even if your ancestry post is real, you are nothing more than a castizo. Even in Colonial Mexico you wouldn't be on similar standing with 100% european people. And stop with the incredibly gay posts that show your effete ideal of "sensitivity" as somehow being synonymous to whiteness lol. Healthy masculinity is the epitome of whiteness, you fucking "sensitive" degenerate. You look like a mentally challenged trap. Go lift some weights
>>
>>137538069
That was my real picture, a few years ago
I look very similar
I don't want to get exposed, though
>>
>>137538508
I can mathematically prove your shilling as ridiculous lies
Ok, listen, buddy
Indian = 100 Percent Indigenous
Mestizo = 50 percent Indigenous
Castizo = 25 percent Indigenous
Espanol = 12.5 Percent Indigenous

You damn fools...
I shouldn't let you demoralize me. It would be a great loss. The most contorted tragedy for a man such as I to lose his dignity.

And you shouldn't say that someone is "JUST" a Castizo
As if Everything non- white is an inferior version of a white
Everything has it's own value
I thank my indigenous ancestors for their worldly knowledge
>>
File: 1502380989742.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1502380989742.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>>137536035
Underrated, top kek
>>
>>137538866
12.5 is Castizo, you flst-faced Amerindian nigger what are you even on?
A Criollo born in the Americas was not even considered Spanish.
>>
>>137537654
He looks like he suffers
>>
>>137539102
Those were the laws-
I'm just educating you
I'm not flat faced
I have a VERY large nose
it's developed since the picture I've sent
>>
File: led_portrait2.jpg (94KB, 2412x3020px) Image search: [Google]
led_portrait2.jpg
94KB, 2412x3020px
>>137538577
You don't really look Mediterranean by any classification. Atlanto, Gracile, Apline ect.

You really have no defining Med traits. Besides the semi large Gracile eye shape but that is still way off shape wise.

This is how they are suppose to look pure atleast.
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_1b9.jpg (395KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_1b9.jpg
395KB, 1155x852px
>>137538866
Dude you European calm down, everybody is just messing with you. If eighty-five percent European is not European enough I don't know what is.
>>
>>137539366
You're* not you
>>
>>137539264
You were trying to misrepresent the laws to further your point and you failed miserably. It's just further proof of your non white mental weakness that you can't even be cohesive in your responses Pancho
>>
>>137539292
These are Gracile Med eye shape.

These are mine eye shape

I'm 60% Iberian 20% Italian 5% Eastern European 5% North African Typical admix for Huelva
>>
File: gracile eye shape.jpg (33KB, 172x142px) Image search: [Google]
gracile eye shape.jpg
33KB, 172x142px
>>137539749
>>
>>137539166
yea i look gay with that mad face lel
>>
File: 1499800688256.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499800688256.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>137539652
>Pancho
>kek
>>
>>137539652
>You failed Miserably
You're the only judge for your side
I am the judge for mine
You do not determine a thing
>>
>>137539777
Oh my god they're beautiful
I feel like you've just punched me in the heart
>>
>>137539977
>>137539777
pls look me to sleep
>>
File: 1502292410831.jpg (341KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
1502292410831.jpg
341KB, 1280x670px
>>137539907
Dude look you obviously have some insecurities if your really going to come to /pol/ post a pic of yourself and type for 30 posts to "prove" your "Europeanness" why does it matter what people on /pol/ say, these people could be black for all you know.
>>
>>137540185
i just got off work and i have nothing better to do on a Monday night
>>
this is from the side (now)
give me a second look
please
>>
>>137530320
mestizo - mix between white and oriental,
mullato - mix between white and black,
zambi - mix between oriental and black
>>
File: 480x270-Hernando-De-Soto.jpg (55KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
480x270-Hernando-De-Soto.jpg
55KB, 480x270px
>>137539977
Thanks but, there just brown. But its a unique eye shape only seen in Gracile med's from Italy and Spain/Portugal.

But, if I didn't know any better I wouldn't have even knew you had Spanish blood. Based on that photo atleast.
>>
Who the fuck wants to live in an America where everyone's last name is Lopez, Gonzalez, or whatever fucking shit. Where tacos become the most common meal and shit, the only white people from a Spanish country is Spain everyone else are mongrels
>>
>>137540654
"Just brown"
Are you retarded??
The way they longingly look is so charming
Blue eyes are overrated

It sucks that I don't look Spanish
Really, Spanish men/ women are so beautiful
anyone saying anything bad about Spain is soulless
>>
Idk if I should do this... But I want to post my dad's face (He's pure white- blonde haired blue eyed naturally)

Should I?
His classification would be more meaningful since he's pure,.. And it'd be relevant to me since I might have the mental tendencies of his race
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (20KB, 226x228px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
20KB, 226x228px
>>137541085
no replies...
Here goes everything
>>
i agree, but zimmerman is not a white hispanic.
he looks like a fucking mongrel.
hispanic as a whole needs to stop being used to refer to mexicans, because central american niggers also qualify as hispanic which causes a myriad of problems that are attributed to mexicans, when it's really more often than not, honduran, or guatemalan niggers.
>>
>>137541340
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE
I"M GONNA GET BEATEN
>>
>>137541412
Idk if I should post my mom, just so you see what could have fucked up a pure man's genetics so badly...
>>
>>137530320
I'm actually dating a white mexican so I can confirm this true. They are actually smarter than a lot of whites. I think they would be a great ally for the cause.
>>
>>137541571
Do it
>>
>>137541660
I feel like I'm crossing a line
What do you think my dad is?
>>
>>137541660
I think he's Scandinavian or British
>>
>>137541752
>>137541848
>>
>>137541660

oh fuck... I don't wanna do this....

Fuck

Everyone's just gonna call my Mama a nigger...
>>
>>137540481
I see it now. I would say you look like Javier Hernandez that Mejican football player. At least profile wise but whiter obviously.
>>137540893
Thanks lol. Were also worlds best in bed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1216621/German-men-worlds-worst-lovers-lazy-English-come-second-battle-sheets.html
>>
>>137541340
If hes Spanish at all he Catalan or has alot Goth or Norman in him from the north Spain.
>>
File: H.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>137541976
BE AS RESPECTFUL AS POSSIBLE TO THIS DEAR WOMAN

SHE IS OF HIGH IQ
HIGHER THAN MY FATHER
EXCELLENT AT MATHEMATICS
IM NOT CLAIMING THAT SHES WHITE
NOT AT ALL
BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOW REMORSE
P P P LEASE
>>
>>137542226
OH GOD THE SHAME!
IM SO SORRY MAMA....
>>
>>137542340
>>137542226
ok im acting a bit but don't say mean things
>>
>>137542226
She’s not bad looking anon, stop worrying about what other people think. She’s really good looking from that angle
>>
>>137530943
Reminder that Spanish blood is the conglomerate of Visigoth (European) and Moors. The Spanish aren't even European, they're Moorish rape babies. therefore Hispanics are definitely not White.
>>
>>137530320
I'm 2/4 spanish 1/4 italian and 1/4 spic.

I'm brown as fuck, I have an IQ of 130, I own my own company and I have a beautiful, young white girlfriend.

Hispanics are Hispanics regardless of skin colour, with social class mostly determining how good/useful people are.
>>
>>137542436
She was considered beautiful in her youth...
But I know if I push it even a little she'll be called a nigger
I'm being as careful as I can
some say that I'll look like her father
>>
File: Am i.jpg (336KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Am i.jpg
336KB, 1600x1200px
im 80% white
>>
>>137542686
ELLIOT???!?
In all seriousness,
big nig lips
but beautiful nose and hair
nice jaw
>>
>>137530320
Your just a white person from x, y or z country who's first language is español.

If your nipples aren't pink and if you can't say where in Europe your whole family line is from, then your just a mix.
>>
File: aztec-cp-mera-co-3032365.png (247KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
aztec-cp-mera-co-3032365.png
247KB, 500x736px
>>137542686
No fucken way in hell you are
>>
>>137542896
MY NIPPLES ARE SO PINK
OK
THEYRE THE LIGHTEST COLOR POSSIBLE
I DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED
THEYRE LIGHTER THAN MY DAD"S

but I'm less white than my dad...
Maybe just chance
>>
>>137543004
im brazil not aztec fucking dumb bitch
>>
>>137542636
To be honest I don’t think she’s done with her youth, she still looks good, and has the face of someone still good in shape, good stuff anon
>>
>>137542226
what have you done you colossal faggot.
don't you respect your mom?
>>
>>137543219
women anger me
>>
>>137543219
I"M SORRY
>>137543186
Thank you : ))))
I will tell her that I love her when she awakens
>>
>>137543155
Your not fooling anyone Guatemalan. You look like a Mongoloid probably 20-30 Iberian if that. Thank god I wasn't born you.
>>
File: 1468202872917.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1468202872917.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>ITT: Wetbacks try to convince others they are white and Hispanic is a race

>inb4 POR FAVOR! PLEASE ACCEPT ME I'M WHITE LIKE YOU JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA MUH EURO BLOOD

>>137542226
looks like your average spic.

when you're done trying to convince people you're "white" you need to go back and finish cutting my grass Miguel. I don't pay you to shitpost online
>>
>>137543611
thank you for not being mean

MY NIPPLES
>>
>>137542686
Brah what did you do to your eyebrows to kek
>>
>>137543840
she looks like a cheap whore
>>
>>137543840

PS this indigenous shaming is disgusting
they're human beings in unfortunate conditions
they weren't created by dios to be your slaves
>>
>>137543855
i pluck them so it shows im white more
>>
>>137543950
She isn't, so your words don't matter
She's on the level of the Virgin Mary, kek
Go defend wh*Te women
>>
>>137543611
Im spic as fuck.

I'm so brown people can't tell if I'm latino or arab. I just don't care senpai
>>
File: 1500013365316.jpg (16KB, 182x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500013365316.jpg
16KB, 182x320px
>>137532564
>>137533177
>>137532241
the point is we want to be LEFT ALONE, im fucking sick of other fucks coming to my HOMELAND, you have one now fuck off back to it and improve it instead of leeching of others, I cant fuck off to my homeland cos im already fucking in it. I'm not talking about individuals im talking about the group
>>
File: 1502217923766.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1502217923766.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>137544059
>>
>>137544148
I'm 39 percent British
I don't know about you, Kraut, but I've got blood in England
>>
>>137530320
GO AWAY BEANER YOU AREN'T WHITE
>>
>>137544386
>Slovenia

KEK
>>
>>137530320
>be 51% white beaner
>EYYY ESE I WHITE JUS LIKE YOU
No. There are too many mixed spics, and they have a very different culture from us. I would go off of the Nuremburg laws for this. 75% white is ok outside of critical positions and in low numbers, 50% white is only acceptable if they show outstanding devotion to the cause.

t. 25% kike white nationalist
>>
File: SpanishNorthAmerica.png (344KB, 703x519px) Image search: [Google]
SpanishNorthAmerica.png
344KB, 703x519px
>>137544148
You can have the east coast.
>>
>>137544674
I've seen you before

>Be 85 percent white
>Love DawFxFi5
>>
>>137530320
>for sure i would have 60% euro blood most likely from Spain.
the iberian peninsula is still hispanic euro region you dope
>>
>>137544777
im hispanic white
>>
>>137544859
fuck off pablo I wasn't replying to you
>>
Ok guys I think I'm drunk
I'm shitposting a bit
I'm gonna go

thread is gonna die without me
>>
>>137542686
You look like Elliot Rodgers m8
>>
>>137543997
Now we're talk post more
>>
>>137544764
What?
>>
>>137544966
shut the hell up then bitch this is our thread
>>
>>137544761
i want my island back. Hell, Id settle for a 100% white state in america if that could ever happen, do you think that eventually White flight might cause a few 100% states? i doubt it. Uncle Sam would get involved.
>>137544310
>British
What? British? wtf is that, that could mean English, Scottish, Welsh or god forbid if people include this .... Irish. Some Scottish people hate being called English.
>>
I'm fine with "white hispanics" or mestizos since they actually bring something to the table as far as attractive women. Hell I'm full blown white with blue eyes but at one point several of my ancestors had children with native americans, so i see nothing wrong with doing a similar thing with a fine mestizo girl. Ill trade a bitchy spoiled white girl for one of your mestizo girls any day. Its a win win.
>>
>>137530320
im mexican but i have blonde hair and blue eyes....basically im pure spanish blood. the blonde/red haired spaniards settled in this one state in mexico which is the one im from.
>>
>>137545739
Uh son. This is a Nat Soc board. Race mixing is not tolerated.
>>
>>137545344
>>137531923
I like the English, especially, but who knows
To me, your genetics are like a sparkle in the dark skies
>>
>>137544981

PS I NEVER LEFT

Knowing that I have British blood shames me for my shitposts...
It's quick a call to reality
I need to stop
>>
How fucked am i /pol/
>>
>>137545344
Never they'll roll over and die or just let me in like you guys did
>>
File: 1.jpg (36KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 852x480px
>>137546567
I need percentages

Fuck, Man...
I'm so fucked...
You're like a God to me

>Didn't inherit celestial eyes
>Never gonna have a second chance
>>
File: 003.jpg (29KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
29KB, 600x336px
>>137546930
>>
>>137547025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRUwVbATnk8
>>
>>137530320
Yeah, but if you say mean things to one the liberals will call you a racist.
>>
>>137546930
>>137535881
this you? you good my dude, idk what you mean. When you hit your 20s im sure you'll be fine. also underage b&
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (35KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
35KB, 852x480px
>>137547188
>When you're 9 percent of another skull shape
>Just one shot at life and you wanna shoot yourself
>>
>>137530320
Hispanic Jew actually
>(((white)))
Your dodge driver is also a Jew
>>
>>137547346
oh my god you actually replied
I'm embarrassed of my posts
>>
I'd suffer one life as a black slave just to be a blue eyed NEET in another
>>
>>137530320
>hispanic blood
you mean native blood
"hispanic" blood is from spain
that's what "hispanic means"
spanish
from spain
hispanic is not the word for brown natives and mestizos
those people are called hispanic because they speak spanish
>>
>>137547595
Why do all Latin American's have such an inferiority complex? You don't even look that indio besides the eyes and nose
>>
>>137547894
please say that I'm white
>>
>>137548002
Indio eyes?
how are they?
>>
>>137530320
>is a thing
Kill yourself you worthless millennial fuck
>>
File: DCtYWfSUMAAITIT.jpg (282KB, 1000x1376px) Image search: [Google]
DCtYWfSUMAAITIT.jpg
282KB, 1000x1376px
>>137548059
Litsen here fag, a lot of niggers and ugly as fuck people wish they looked as decent as you did, now go to bed.
>>
>>137548127
please call me white
>>
>>137548196
ok
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>137548059
Shapes off alot in the first picture you posted

Looks similar to her its more Indio
>>
>>137548395

i am the red man
>>
File: download (3) - Edited.jpg (2KB, 74x80px) Image search: [Google]
download (3) - Edited.jpg
2KB, 74x80px
>>137548395
these are my older brother's eyes
he looks a little more indio
>>
>>137534992
Exactly. Theirs a lot of low tier whites who only cling on to the great accomplishments of white men they have no fucking relate to whatsoever. it's within my authority to grant you acceptance as a high tier anglo. I'd trade many a mexican for some of these white pieces of shit.
>>
>>137549003
I'm P R O U D of my self hate
>>
File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 257x196px
>>137549102
>Born
>Opens Eyes
>Mother smells the shit from my poop colored eyes and coughs
>Song plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
>>
File: mexicantoiletpaper.jpg (323KB, 445x410px) Image search: [Google]
mexicantoiletpaper.jpg
323KB, 445x410px
To be white you must have over 90% European blood.Fuck off Juan
>>
>>137549366
>85 Percent
>Cries hysterically
>Conniptions in bed for days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d85RaZEGZV8
>Trembles as playing Ave Maria on traditional instrument
>>
>>137549669
>Thread you've invested hours into is dying
>Will have to post somewhere else
>I have the first day of school tomorrow
>It's 2:20 in the morning
>Pol told me that I'm a nigger again
>Gonna have to step out of the house for the first time in months
>Dark eyebags and too sensitive to talk to people without wanting to cry
>I can't play sports
>Gonna have to face reality really soon
>Thread is gonna get archived
>Pretending that I can defend Aryans
>Too much ADHD to pray to god for help
>Another meaningless year
>Things are so fragile
>The more I sit around, the fatter I become
>Things are as bad as they can get
>PAGE SEVEN
>OH GOD
>IM SO ALONE IN THIS WORLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQ7YVXrCk4
>>
>>137550388
I DONT WANNA LEAVE
IM EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THIS THREAD
>>
>>137550475
I CANT BUMP IT
ITS STILL ON PAGE SEVEN
>>
>>137550530
Page two
the mods have given mercy
I wish this thread would never die
thank you mods for a final moment
>>
>>137530320
Nor white nor hispanic we call these people "panchitos".
>>
>>137550388
The loneliness of nobody responding to the thread
It's just like school
>>
>>137542495
North african blood was there before the moors arrived, cunt
>>
>>137550620
please give me company
page three
we only have so much time together...
>>
>>137530320
Nobody cares
>>
File: 1499974209884.jpg (602KB, 2000x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1499974209884.jpg
602KB, 2000x1578px
We won't even need White Hispanics, America Is probably going to become more white since Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration with the RAISE act. If we are lucky with this along with making it affordable for white families to have kids and to end birthright citizenship. We could become 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans would also help. After that Demographics will be in favor of us and spic population will decline rapidly.
>>
I'm going to sleep...
I swore on the last day of summer, I'd appreciate my freedom
I've posted nonsense on pol for hours and now it is the AM again...
I feel as though I have a life sentence... To the loneliness...
Real Tears
>>
File: 1501965426567.jpg (1MB, 2200x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1501965426567.jpg
1MB, 2200x1700px
>>137545758
Post a picture of yourself Pablo

>>137545739
You shouldn't racemix, especially since blue eyes aren't as common in America. We need a lot more whites to keep ourselves going. Find some Slavic chick and have a shit load of kids.
>>
>>137550980
fag
>>
File: 00260015.jpg (143KB, 918x571px) Image search: [Google]
00260015.jpg
143KB, 918x571px
>>137545344
If European immigration increases rapidly if the Raise act passes along with the tax plan and ending birthright citizenship. Some states could become 100% white in a couple generations.
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.