[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8409.jpg (62KB, 1242x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8409.jpg
62KB, 1242x684px
It wasn't until after I watched this that I've decided to jump on the false flag boat, something super fishy about this whole episode.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
>>
>>137529983
Yeah, the footage, interviews, production of it and the release of it all seemed to come out quite quickly. Not that I know much about documentary and video production, but it seemed as if Vice was "ready" for it and very quick to push it out.
>>
File: unnamed.png (31KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 415x354px
Again, repeat the mantra.

Not fascist, we are libertarian.

>you ideas will get people killed!
No, they'll just have fewer jobs, something you've already done to white men.
>>
>>137529983
There were CIA/State department assets present and a helicopter randomly crashed exactly as the event happened with the car.

What more did you need? The globalists aren't giving up without a fight.
>>
File: 1502515595485.jpg (484KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
1502515595485.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
>>137530023
mario maker tier staged
>>
>>137530023
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I&app=desktop
>>
Who is in charge of Vanguard America?
>>
>>137530023
wow, just wow. What a steaming bowl full of propaganda. Impressive.
>>
>vice follows cantwell instead of spencer
They knew cantwell's more aggressive image and rhetoric would have more of a scare factor.
>>
>>137529983
>azzmador saying niggers to the reporter
Yep, self destruct initiated. This is fucked, this is all so fucked. I'm feeling more and more that that faggot James Fields was coerced or had a deal cut or something to make him do that, which brings super-fine attention onto everything and everyone here which the kike media latches onto and exports to the public. All most of the public will ever know, see or hear about the movement is a few big names walking around saying nigger and jews and cantwell with a skinhead. The Jews literally did this. Let it grow then pull the rug out just as we're standing up using their car crash device and their media coverage. This is FUCKED. I don't know what to do.
>>
The reporter fucking laughed when she said "it was a really horrific sound" after the car hit. This shit is not what it seems.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.