[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethnic and national pride are retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: AmWThvw.jpg (2MB, 5178x2912px) Image search: [Google]
AmWThvw.jpg
2MB, 5178x2912px
You should feel pride for your accomplishments, not things you have no control over. Things like your place of birth or race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOmQP9guIl0
>>
>>137529498
>ethnic and national pride are retarded
correct!

>you should feel pride for your accomplishments
incorrect!
pride is a sin.
that's why fags "march" for it.
>>
>>137529498
You should feel pride in your penis size because that's what ladies love.
>>
File: 1500604919723.png (54KB, 2000x2006px) Image search: [Google]
1500604919723.png
54KB, 2000x2006px
>>137529498
Fuck off faggot, not all of us are as eager as you to watch our people get bred out of existence.

https://youtu.be/-PoNDRD8k1c
>>
>>137529735
but fag pride come from the first section of OP, you are born gay, so don't be proud of it
>>
File: 1443663437922.jpg (88KB, 824x571px) Image search: [Google]
1443663437922.jpg
88KB, 824x571px
>>137529498
>>
>>137529498
That's fucking retarded OP.
>>
>>137529498
Whoa sneaky shill. Nation you can be proud of as you participate in the process of governance. Skin fags can fuck off tho
>>
Yes fuck your parents, you didn't choose them. They are just some random people... bla bla

Piss off.
>>
File: 1499996635511.jpg (4MB, 2407x1937px) Image search: [Google]
1499996635511.jpg
4MB, 2407x1937px
>>137530366
>Skin fags
>skin
Keep denying reality you coward, your attitude towards "skin" will lead to the destruction of white western culture as a whole.
>>
>>137529735

Gay pride is retarded in THAT sense, but in today's world it's more about not being ashamed of being gay. So it actually kind of makes sense. Like you shouldn't be ashamed for having blue eyes.

>>137530008

The fuck you talking about? Races are actually diverging now, so whites and blacks are growing further apart genetically.

>>137530181

How is it retarded?

>>137530366

Not in the way most of the alt-right defines nationality - a way in which an individual has no control over. Would you consider a foreign-born Pakistani serving in the US military as a naturalized citizen an American? yeah I don't think so....

>>137530826

Genuinely not sure what your point is.

>>137531590

I do believe race is real, but the difference between the average of each human sub-species is fairly negligible, and given the large sample size there is huge variation between any randomly chosen individuals. So logically it's best not to judge at face value.
>>
Canada seems like it's a better place to live than most of the world, and I'm proud of that. I'm going to spend alot of effort to defend it.
>>
>>137535254
You haven't been Toronto then mate.
>>
You should have pride in the accomplishment of your people
Family are your people
Be proud of your family
>>
You're proud of something you didn't really accomplish? Was Canada not great before you were born?

Canada is a nice place to live. What have you done to make it that way? Many people have contributed to Canada's greatness over many years. many of these are people are varying religions and races who have contributed more than you. so why the hate?
>>
>>137535254

You're proud of something you didn't really accomplish? Was Canada not great before you were born?

Canada is a nice place to live. What have you done to make it that way? Many people have contributed to Canada's greatness over many years. many of these are people are varying religions and races who have contributed more than you. so why the hate?

>>137536210

Why should you have pride in the accomplishments of "your people"?
>>
File: intelligence.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
intelligence.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
That's right. You should be as individualistic and nihilistic as you can, goy.
>>
>>137529498
Cool story, now tell that to niggers
>>
>>137536653
>Why should you have pride in the accomplishments of "your people"?
To support behavior beneficial to your people.
>>
>>137529498
Go and say that to a gay pride parade, see what happens.
>>
>>137537173

Quote from my earlier post:

Gay pride is retarded in THAT sense, but in today's world it's more about not being ashamed of being gay. So it actually kind of makes sense. Like you shouldn't be ashamed for having blue eyes.
>>
>>137537718
So i should have a white pride parade because i am not ashamed of being white?
Ok, sounds cool.
>>
>>137537025

Does it make sense to say you're proud to be 5 ft 10 in tall? Does it make any sense to be proud of something in which you have no control of?
>>
>>137537902

Sure I guess if you want to. But how are whites oppressed or shamed in today's society???

I do think that people over emphasize race as a privilege, parental income is much more important.
>>
>>137537025

The accomplishments of others are just that: accomplishments of OTHER people, not you. And since you were born after these people died, it makes zero logical sense for you to be proud of their accomplishments, because you have ZERO contribution to what they did.
>>
>>137538677
someone using his brain on /pol/ ? A rare sight these days, don't waste your energy trying to bring wisdom to these idiots
>>
>>137529498
>>137534054

>Ethnic and national pride are retarded
>you should feel pride for getting fucked in the ass

retard. and I thought they were "born that way"; so much for "not things you have no control over"
>>
>>137538677

we are somewhat defined by our associations, especially family. that is true genetically and also in other ways, like inheritance

>>137530826

was making that point, I think. you just didn't get it
>>
>>137540330

The crux of the issue a misplaced sense of pride. When people say they are proud of something, it's usually something they contributed to - learning a certain skill, or raising a conscientious child.

Also, even if you are the distant genetic ancestor of some high achiever, doesn't mean anything because achievement is more than just potential or ability. It's that plus EFFORT, environment, and oftentimes just plain luck.

Lastly, the genes that are responsible for the achievement of one of your ancestors may not have been passed on to you. You are literally half of the genes from your mom and dad, but which genes you get from whom are random.
>>
Right, you should be HAPPY to be x nationality. You haven't achieved what your ancestors achieves but you should be glad that they did and you should appreciate what they have built.

Destroying what was handed down to you in order to protect it is a reason to be ashamed of yourself.

People forget how nations are formed. You are spoiled and take everything for granted. You didn't do shit to make America what it is today.
>>
>>137541409

"Right, you should be HAPPY to be x nationality."

Seems like you're doing a logical fallacy known as moving the goalposts.

"You haven't achieved what your ancestors achieves but you should be glad that they did and you should appreciate what they have built."

This is something obvious that 99% of Americans believe, including minorities of any kind.

"Destroying what was handed down to you in order to protect it is a reason to be ashamed of yourself."

Huh?

"People forget how nations are formed. You are spoiled and take everything for granted. You didn't do shit to make America what it is today."

You don't know anything about me really, why the personal attack? Ad hominem here?
>>
File: 1455689448638.png (1MB, 1891x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1455689448638.png
1MB, 1891x1131px
>>137529498
But what if some races are clearly more accomplished than others?
>>
>>137529498

Jews = Homeland
Asians = Homeland
Africans =Homeland
Indians = Homeland
Whites = FUCK YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT WE'RE GOING TO REPLACE YOU PUTO. NOW FUCKING GIVE ME YOUR TAX MONEY!!
>>
>>137542444

So what if they are? If you go back a few hundred years to the Dark Ages, would you still be singing the same tune? Would you be praising all the accomplishments of the Ottoman Empire?

And what's with the Jew hate? They are the most disproportionately-accomplished group in human history. Look at their population, and then look at Nobel prize winners.
>>
File: Raspail 1985.jpg (348KB, 960x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Raspail 1985.jpg
348KB, 960x1256px
>>137529498
This is what I was taught growing up, and what I believed for a long time, but... it's wrong. Oddly enough, I came to realize that while staying in China. Their whole conception of ethnicity and culture was revolutionary to me, because it had a different sense of history than the modern west has adopted.

"Individualism" is only the beginning of selfhood. Most westerners never get past this stage. But it's an immature and incomplete way to live. When you think more deeply, you realize that you are merely one small wave in the grand ocean of history which unites your ancestors with your descendants. One little sinusoid connected at its margins to past and future.

You ought to live in a way that HONORS that past while BUILDING for the future. Individualism is ultimately empty junk philosophy, since it extracts man from his own history, and his own nature as a communal kin-based animal. The Roman writer Seneca also discusses this in his letters from exile.
>>
>>137542599

No country is ethnically homongenous. If you want a country specifically for white people, why don't you go make it yourself? Why is it so important to have a racially pure territory?

You do realize that genetic diversity is important for the health of population? Look at Ashkenazi Jews and their health issues.

Also, mentioned this earlier, the human race is actually growing further apart genetically, so I don't know why I see you guys are on here complaining so much about race mixing.
>>
>>137529498
>You should feel pride for your accomplishments, not things you have no control over
>you are strong or smart and have no control over it
>you can't be proud of being strong or smart

George Carlin was a retard
>>
>>137529498
Oh look, it is another cocksucker who is primary beneficiary of a societal system which he doesn't understand in the slightest, yet goes on to shit on it. And of course it is an Americunt flag.
Curious that you are proud of your accomplishment in the US. Why not in Somalia, leftist swine?
>>
>>137543365
>>137543702

Ad hominem logical fallacy. What's with the personal attacks? I haven't insulted anyone here.
>>
>>137534054
>I do believe race is real, but the difference between the average of each human sub-species is fairly negligible, and given the large sample size there is huge variation between any randomly chosen individuals. So logically it's best not to judge at face value.

Funny how this post ignores the subterfuge in play by social engineers and the powers that be to destroy white birth rates. What a moot point to illustrate, that we should not judge at face value.
>>
>>137529498
Yeah, screw my family's history and the history of the nation they contributed to for hundreds, even thousands of years. All that matters is me right now. ME ME ME ME ME
ALL ABOUT ME
>>
>>137544686

What are you even talking about?

>>137545227

When did I say this?
>>
>>137529498
Thanks for the update Shlomo.
>>
>>137529498
Pride is not limited to choice.

People feel pride in their ancestors and family. This is exactly the same thing, just on a larger scale.
>>
>>137547368
You said one should only feel pride for their own accomplishments, not what they have no control over. You have no control over your history, so that statement implies that one should be entirely selfish and individualistic.
>>
>>137530366

I'm proud to be white. Shills will never change that
>>
>>137529498
That's a fresh hot take on the topic you got there, anon.
>>
>>137548141
In a 10-word post, you have provided TWO pieces of evidence that you are a card-carrying moron. I would wager plenty that you are oblivious of both of them. *conservatards*
>>
>>137529498

You can't achieve as much by yourself as you can apart of a group of people. A herd. a team. a tribe.
>>
>>137529498

Well that sounds fair, until you realise that there are a bunch of different races invading your land who are fiercely proud of their people and much more racially unified in their mission to oust you. All the lack of racial pride/identity does then is make a much weaker group.
>>
>>137543983
>Guys calls George Carlin retarded
>"H-hey, wait! What's with the bad talkies?!"
You're not George Carlin, you 50 IQ refuse of the New World. You're also being an intentionally obtuse, cantankerous retard and this is one of the most unabashedly hostile communities on the internet. Get a fucking clue.
>>
>>137550295
>Well that sounds fair, until you realise that there are a bunch of different races invading your land who are fiercely proud of their people and much more racially unified in their mission to oust you. All the lack of racial pride/identity does then is make a much weaker group.

This. You can virtue-signal your wokeness all you want, it won't stop non-whites from organising politically along ethnic lines to advance their own interests to the detriment of whites (and other non-whites)
>>
>>137529498
>wanting a functional society of people that share similar blood and culture is retarded
>but it's completely fine to let in foreigners that do everything in their power to undermine us
>>
>>137540918

it's not misplaced since it's part of who you are

and since when did gays contribute to being gay? or are you saying they should be proud of sodomy? makes no fucking sense

>Lastly, the genes that are responsible for the achievement of one of your ancestors may not have been passed on to you.

the likelihood exists, whereas it wouldn't at all with somebody unrelated. and some families have been passing down wealth for centuries
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.