[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im a european so i dont watch cnn. But the last few days i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3049.jpg (21KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3049.jpg
21KB, 220x229px
So im a european so i dont watch cnn. But the last few days i spent alot of time checking out cnn to see what the problem was. And it might be the worst and most toxic shit ive evr seen. Every time i turn on the tv its "trump" "racism" "white nationalism". And i got a headache and turned the tv off for good. This is what american watch 24/7. Very toxic
>>
>>137528890
Yup. That's a good summary. Fox News is not much better.
>>
>>137528890
Yea anybody else here hate Arabs, Pakis and Indians? Why do they stink alot?
>>
>>137528890
If one strikes a match in your country, does the whole sky ignite?
>>
>>137529180
Arabs dont stink. Islam is a clean religion. Lots of hygiene. Plus they use alot of cologne. Indians stink like shit though. When i go kickboxing i never spar with the indian or paki. Because he will already beat me with his stink
>>
>>137529374
I know my flag says hong kong. No idea why. Im in south korea right now. But im heading back to shanghai right now. Pretty dirty and humid air. South korea is way cleaner, more mountains.
>>
>>137528890
>This is what american watch 24/7. Very toxic
You should have seen it since the election, it's been RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA since January. Now it's NAZI NAZI NAZI.

This is what the left does, it's tiresome and every time it gets less effective. But they're not going to stop, their job is 24/7/365 attempt to take down Trump. They'll grab ANYTHING they think will work.

Spoiler: Russia didn't work, nazi wont either.
>>
File: CNN and NBC Jews.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
CNN and NBC Jews.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137528890
Pic related. American media is 90% controlled by Jews.

>>137529038
Fox is owned by a right-wing goyim, Rupert Murdoch, but it's Zionist with fuck and always sides with the Israeli narrative in the end.
>>
>>137529818
I saw bill maher on some cnn interview just straight up admitting the whole russia collusion was fake. And still people believe in it.
>>
>>137529381
Its the food IIRC, Indian food makes you smell if you eat too much of it. Pakis are also muslim btw
>>
>>137530208
>And still people believe in it.
Of course they do, the "trusted journalists" have told them enough times that it MUST be true! Just like they'll believe that literal nazis are marching down every street ready to retake poland and rev up the gas chambers.

Their base wants to believe this crap to begin with, having it parroted at them around the clock just reinforces it. Until the pillars of media topple, the left is always going to have millions of useful idiots on hand to break things and hurt people.
>>
>>137530692
The sad thing is. Even my dad believes in it. But in a way he also just wants to piss me off. Like im trying to piss him off. He tried to raise me liberal, love everyone blah blah blah. And it failed, i know its frustrating but we al have to face the fact that common sense will prevail. Theres no left or right, here at pol we advocate for common sense
>>
>>137531441
Shame about your dad, but if you keep talking to him, he can't keep swallowing his brainwashing forever. It really takes an airtight echo chamber to keep people on the globalist plantation.
>>
File: trumptone.png (18KB, 768x483px) Image search: [Google]
trumptone.png
18KB, 768x483px
>>137528890
There was a Harvard study a few months ago showing how the media coverage of Trump has been overwhelmingly negative.
https://archive.is/WjcL2
>>
>>137530116
Murdoch is now calling for Bannon to be fired.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.