[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to go from here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1492255855971.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492255855971.gif
3MB, 480x360px
Alright boys. I'm gonna lay some truth on you that you're not gonna like. Tough shit, fuck your feelings.

You fucked up. You fucked up big. Don't get me wrong, you weren't exactly winning it lately anyway, but here we are now, and sheeeeeit, son.

And you can't even rely on your President to protect you. He's cucked. He'd have never given even that wishy-washy wannabe-condemnation from the other day, let alone the reluctant one today, if he didn't feel the knife at his throat.

He's drowning, and he'll keep climbing on your backs to stay above water. He used you when it was useful, and throws you away when you're not. Just like Milo, just like Cernovich, and just like you're gonna find Spencer and Heimbach and so many others are gonna do if you stick around. They keep you around because you give them money, attention, and power, but they're not strong, good, or loyal men. You think they get you, or will get you things you want, in ways that the normies don't. But most of them are just wannabe-normies that realized sooner than you did how to lie to you to get cash and prizes.

Sucks. I get that you'd rather not think about it. But fuck. Your. Feelings. Or they'll fuck you. You gonna keep taking the blue pills that the wannabes here try to feed you, or you gonna man up and redpill yourself about yourself and the shitfest you're kneedeep in now?

There's a few ways out.

As always, you can kill yourself. I wouldn't suggest it, but lots of people choose to exit stage left rather than find a way through, or let others do it for them. Maybe even a few people will miss you, though let's be real: most folks in *these* parts don't care about you except to make themselves feel strong. They'll mock you, and forget about you.

You can walk away. I'm not saying you gotta be a normie, though you might want to practice at passing better. But you can just fucking walk, most of you. Even now.
>>
File: walkway.jpg (103KB, 561x480px) Image search: [Google]
walkway.jpg
103KB, 561x480px
Most of you aren't nearly in as deep as Fields, or Roof, or Kessler, or that dumb shit the feds picked up lately for trying to bomb Oklahoma City.

You can just leave. Walk away. Find new masters. New ways to feel. Pretend to be a normie, let the heat die down. Find a new hobby, or go back to an old one.

It only gets worse from here, if you don't.
>>
>>137528154
Do you get paid, or do you do it for free? You post like a thirty five year old woman pretending to be a 25 year old man
>>
these /pol shits never leave the house anyway.
cowards to the end.
>>
There's another way you can go, mind. If you think you have what it takes to step up where BakedAlaska and Duke and the others pussied out.

Leave the country. Maybe Russia will take you, to spit in America's eye. Maybe you can conquer a bit of space to make a new one, one more like what you want. Maybe even take up arms and try to take over a little corner of the U.S., if you're dumb enough.

But don't misunderstand: you've got no chance if you just keep going like you're doing. At best you'll be like those old Klan and militia losers at the rally, pretending like they ever managed to make anything worth a damn. Sad, lonely, nearly forgotten.

Good luck.
>>
>>137528154

That's some fine Reddit spacing you have there cuck. Heil Hitler or fuck off.
>>
>>137528154
(you)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.