[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pol/ We need to do something Some fucking Larps dressed like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1501137948190.png (135KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501137948190.png
135KB, 476x368px
/Pol/
We need to do something
Some fucking Larps dressed like nazis have ruined our name
We were winning
But now we are back at square fucking one
We have to do something
If we don't the right will be dead for another 8 years
Defend the statues
Don't allow them to be demolished
Show the left we won't back down and we wont let them destroy history
Lets fuel a massive fire and stage a meeting that aims at protecting the confederate statues
We inform the news and they report on it
Antifa will show up to destroy history
Recent events make them more violent
If someone gets killed on our side the liberals will be stumped
To make an omelet you need to break a few eggs
>>
>>137528020
It's simple, we do another fucking gathering and call it "unite the right against nazis". then we have no sjws showing up, and nazi fags get properly removed.
>>
>>137528020
But, are you guys promoting the right because you want Fascism, just packaged in a nicer way?
>>
File: 1499153874448.png (310KB, 655x977px) Image search: [Google]
1499153874448.png
310KB, 655x977px
>>137528020
What about we stop calling ourselves alt-right and stop calling ourselves children
>>
>>137528258
Good idea anon
But that wouldn't get any media attention
We need to reclaim our name
Preferably not through violence
>>
>our name
do you know how i know you are from reddit? no one cares here about what ppl see us as.
>>
>>137528523
why wouldn't it get media attention? so many conservatives right now are pissed they are being tossed in with white supremists, making the right look like a racist jokes. If a few nazi's show up we can beat the fuck out of them and maybe cause controversy. Sheer numbers should make it news worthy.
>>
>>137528020
I am a NatSoc supporter. Why cant I have representatives at an event we were invited to?
>>
File: lamp.jpg (32KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
lamp.jpg
32KB, 640x478px
>>137528020
You severely underestimate our chill. Don't worry, anon.
>>
>>137528397
>Fascism
Fascism is "forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce"
Alt right isn't about suppressing anyone or a controlling government, some fucking nazis show up (maybe paid leftists) and they make headlines at the rally.
>>
>>137528020
Go back to plebbit.
If we give up to these idiots then the white race deserves to die out.
Sage this thread.
>>
>>137528824
If we engage in violence we arent any better man
We gotta do these peacefully
If we start killing Nazis we arent any better then the left either
>>
>>137529117
They didnt make headlines though. The white supremesists did. But they should be allowed at the rally to. Free speech.
>>
File: jaun.jpg (160KB, 457x400px) Image search: [Google]
jaun.jpg
160KB, 457x400px
>>137528020
>our
>we
>one person one ideology
fuck off
>>
>our
>we
Nah cunt just you
>>
>>137529290
>They didnt make headlines though. The white supremesists did. But they should be allowed at the rally to. Free speech.
Of course free speech. But white supremacy and nazism is not alt-right. As long as that's clear, they won't march with us.
>>
>>137530294
>>137529290
>>137529255
Have you guys noticed the tidal wave of leftists on /pol/ the past couple of days? Like a coordinated operation, set to go off right after the incident on Saturday? Never seen anything like it, even CTR wasn't this bad.
>>
File: 1-min.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1-min.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>we
>>
Jidf detected
>>
>>137528020
All larpers should be ejected on sight

>>>/cgl/
here's a board that will cater to your interests.

Stop embarrassing us in public please.
>>
>>137528020
All larpers should be ejected and banned

>>>/cgl/
here's a board that will cater to your interests.

Stop embarrassing us in public please.
>>
>>137530443
They are clearly scared and are doing everything to keep our voices down again.
>>
>>137530996
Thanks for your perspective. I was wondering if perhaps the incident on Saturday had triggered so many snowflakes that they decided to come here. If it's fear, wanting to keep us down, it's sort of a complement.
>>
>>137528020
>dress up as antifa
>start burning shit down in the name of resisting Trump
>profit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.