[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let us not waste time on statues.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0197.png (2MB, 800x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
2MB, 800x1103px
let us not forget that tearing down statues is an act after a regime has fallen. let us destroy this invasive and plaguing regime growing in our midst by instead murdering communist puppetteers, destroying their fundraising abilities, assassinating their brains, not their celebrities, not their facemen who will become martyrs. but eradicate those who hold the keys in their groups, people who know the passwords to their many leftist group funds, let us kill the man with a thousand and one numbers saved in his cell phone, all connections, all groups of bribery, of degeneracy, etc.

let us find them where they sleep, in the gardens of depravity, the warehouses they use to do drugs and connect and plot. let us go and destroy these shadow businesses, placeholders for tax exempt slush funds aided by leftist politicians and controllers. let us destroy their brains. without organizaton, they are nothing but silly rats. that is what makes a smart man, a smart group, to surgically strike the nerve centers, not to overwhelm like barbarous vermin.
>>
>>137527639
Keep the statues. Use them to mock those who opposed us.
>>
i suppose it is not time for men to fight. they do not stand up beneath a true and fierce leader. they burrow underground into mines, factories, mills. they do not wish to fight. shame. they will be destroyed. they will be erased. the left subscribes viciously to might makes right.
in reality, they command the board. they hold the keys. otherwise men would know that holding morality as a higher ground only works when the society is founded upon those morals, when the might is behind the thunderbolts of god himself.

nay, these are nihilists, atheists, anarchists, and communists. men and women and beasts without morals. they must be destroyed, or what we see as morality will evaporate before us into a sodom and gomorrah. i fear it has already come. lawlessness will strike, while police will strike against those who morality dictates to, the ones who believe. the horde will never be smote by the law. they have built a sub-society within america that gives its allegiance to a world without morality.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (12KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
12KB, 183x276px
>>137527639
Reminder that if you live near Seattle, there's a big ol statue of Lenin just beginning to be taken down
>>
>>137528764
Begging, not beginning sadly
>>
>>137528764
you are a fool.
>>
America is dead. America killed it.
>>
>>137529049
so saith the burning leaf, how goes your cuban leader?
>>
so much for the hope of man.
>>
>>137529016
And you're a commie
>>
>>137530217
what? i'm literally talking about destroying communist systems, you fucking nitwit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.