[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Soros /ourguy/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1502769769201.png (167KB, 1628x595px) Image search: [Google]
1502769769201.png
167KB, 1628x595px
I read this (pic related) in another thread and then sat here reflecting on it for a while. Then i got to thinking the person everyone is claiming is behind the antifa movement is George Soros.

George Soros is biologically a jew but his parents were very anti-Semitic. He is also Anti-Semitic as can be seen in the number of things he has done over the years. I read somewhere that he helped turn in jews to the Nazis etc... He is also involved in a number of things to fuck with Israel.

My point to all this, could George Soros be funding Antifa because he wants to create the environment where another Weimar Republic type situation can happen? Where people wake up to communism? Is this whole thing actually the biggest red pill of human history?
>>
File: 01-Jacob-Rothschild.jpg (45KB, 526x374px) Image search: [Google]
01-Jacob-Rothschild.jpg
45KB, 526x374px
Soros's Ashkenazi Khazarian bloodline Jew parents hated the non tribe of Israel Jews and wanted to exterminate them and steal their wealth. That is why Soros helped Hitler do exactly that-Hitler's Mother was of the Ashkenazi Khazarian bloodline. They considered OTHER non bloodline Jews to be livestock. Just like Soros, Rothchilds, Merkel today consider everyone but them livestock and useful idiots.
>>
>>137526831
But why though, they'd rather never let it get that far and they'd crush the movement before it got anywhere and then take over the state using that movement as an excuse to implement their totalitarian anti-human master plan.
>>
File: proofs1.png (20KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
proofs1.png
20KB, 555x555px
>>137527331
Alright show me what you got, my dude weed man, otherwise Hitler was not a jew.
>>
>>137527404
But this is what people are saying is happening now... With all the turmoil happening in the us at the current moment. This time however we are talking about it and people are waking up and redpilling others. Was the last two decades of Soros sudden political charity a huge nazi larp?
>>
Soros only became politically motivated during the Bush years. What happened to make him take a sudden interest?
>>
>>137528339
That is a good question. What is his end game.
>>
>>137528714

He's tough to pin down. His theories on politics are incoherently dumb. Enough to suspect that he's bullshitting us.

He's old and his only son is probably gay. What exactly is he fighting for? Mostly likely is destabilizing europe with the intent to increase the safety of the jewish diaspora. But maybe it's something else. Addiction to money, rather than activism, is the second most likely
>>
>>137528714
We have the left now hard pushing every type of degenerate shit. Waking more and more people up every day. We have the media blatantly lying to form the narrative but leaving enough holes in the story to make people question it and then do the opposite as they are told. Soros is getting close to the end as well and we are seeing this weirdness ramping up really fast. Like there is a deadline that has to be met. You notice that?
>>
Could this be why Trump isn't stopping Soros? He needs him to do this shit to wake people up and have them realize that Trump isn't the evil one?
That sure as shit would be a heavy red pill.
>>
>>137526831
Soros is an intelligent jew. Intelligent jews understand that the eternal nature of the jew is to latch onto a host and suck it dry. And so he makes no qualms about the fact that he wants to uproot and destroy western civilisation. Soros is just taking judaism to its logical conclusion. Supporting anti-Israeli policies just gives him plausible deniability.
>>
>>137526831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvQSE0MQLFA

I suspect Soros is a self-hating jew. He's destroying the west so he can sublimate his own self-hatred. Since he can't win the argument, he's crashing the car with no survivors
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.