[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope? Yes? No?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 5e9.png (313KB, 680x435px) Image search: [Google]
5e9.png
313KB, 680x435px
[1/2] I don't know exactly what to label myself, but a basic gestalt of my contemporary views are that I'm basically sick of the media and leftists shitting on white males like myself. I'm tired of homos with mental disorders being lauded as the next civil rights movement focus (the original CRV is romanticized too much) and I'm tired of basically all forms of extreme hypocrisy/double-think - this includes radical leftists reeing over Trump as extreme conservatives did over Obama, or AntiFa and everything they supposedly stand for and then contrastingly do with their actions, and so on, so on. I'm so tired of labels such as Nazi and Alt-Right being thrown at any person who takes a stance that either opposes the left or is simply moderate in general - I guess that falls in the purview of identity politics. I'm also privately despairing over the near future where minorities, and Islamics in particular begin to gain more ground and begin to literally replace a native population. America might stand a chance because of how we operate in a gridlock fashion. However Europe seems to follow the whims of large liberal cities so basically their entire culture and people will be replaced and undermined. This sucks and isn't just because "eww brown people." It's about the fucking values and shit culture that will replace it, I mean it's not like minority groups and Islamics give a fuck about Western Civilization or it's core values and history that allowed us all to live as we do now - which is paradise compared to even 150 years ago or whatever. It pisses me off to no end that BLM and AntiFa can constantly assault and destroy at every turn with little media attention or supposedly moderate leftist push back but one fucking guy runs through a crowd and kills some uggo, which by the way the circumstances of this event are confusing and border-line suspicious, and all of the media goes ape shit.
>>
>>137525220
[2/2] This whole debacle is going to be thrown in everyone's face from here on out in every discussion and news piece. It's like that retard who ran over those people in the mosque in Europe. He killed like ONE person and the media and liberals were crying and whining about "white terrorism" and "hateful bigot right wing blah blah" when their weekly fucking Truck of Peace attacks are handled with the utmost hesitation and gentle reminding of open mindness and love or whatever. It's the same with this in America.

Anyways the point of this thread is to ask you anons if you feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel or any hope. Regardless of where you are on the political/autism spectrum, can we agree this is going to set back and meaningful change of policy or normie narrative way back and basically ensure or at least embolden the left. Is there a chance in your opinion that the dust may settle and we can start moving forward when people calm down? Or is this it for both the extreme right-wing and the center-right/moderate left groups who want to turn this ever-leftward pendulum back around and fucking prevent from our very ideals and way of life being thrown into a PC/Authoritarian Left abyss?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.