[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flag Cucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170815_004407.jpg (107KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_004407.jpg
107KB, 1280x674px
The best pro-white flag is the American flag. America was founded as a white christian nation. Own the flag. Hitler is synonymous with Satan and anti-American regardless of the truth. Don't adopt foreign political symbol like the swastika, just propose the best ideas under the American flag. Fascism can't be copy pasted anyway, it's unique to each nation. Americanism Not Globalism! That includes Globalist Capitalism like TPP and NAFTA.
>>
>>137525153
>white christian nation
>defends false idol statues
Oh?
>>
These shills act like we use anything except the maga lion. Thing is, the fake protesters cant't buy thousands of maga hats, that would give money to Trump. They can't counterfeit them because trump prosecutes, and because we identify them by fake maga gear. They cant co opt the maga lion, they can't reproduce it. Not because its protected in any way but because the left cant meme, they cant even take pepe. People love lions, even lefties like cats in general.

We already use the maga flag and old glory. All the 'lets be a group' threads are fucking traps. Always have been, always will be.
>>
No matter what America USED to be, its not like that at all anymore. Now it represents complete and total shit

Banners should be preservers of an eternal flame. When that flame dies, the flag needs to be cast off. The American rag is no longer useful and no longer carries the flame
>>
Dooooood this is a good moment.

We actually find out who is a serious American and NOT

We know that allllll the fuckers for antifa are...NOT american.

I Will claim the USA flag every day until I die and I will die with it in my hand.
I will smile as they feed me my own guts and I will ask for more.

If you have failed the test that just happened. I feel sorry for you.

My mind is clear.
>>
USA wasn't founded as a Christian nation though. Other than that, I'm all for it.
>>
File: 1500598131351.jpg (110KB, 654x574px) Image search: [Google]
1500598131351.jpg
110KB, 654x574px
>>137525153
>>
>>137525153
I recognize that symbol.
It looks just like those decorative table cloth things I take from those poles
>>
>>137526148
>>
File: flag.jpg (381KB, 3000x1523px) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
381KB, 3000x1523px
That's right. If you want the normies on your side instead of against you, use nothing else
>>
File: Alt-right.jpg (24KB, 125x62px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-right.jpg
24KB, 125x62px
>>137525153
how about this anon?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.