[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a PR Professional.. Alt-Right's Brand AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

I'm a Public Relations Professional, and I have to say you guys have just destroyed your brand.

Your brand of intelligent, logical thinking rationalist with white nationalist "but intelligent" views has been turn into basement dwelling, unhinge, potentially dangerous threat to society.

You guys in 1 weekend have push so many demographic segments against you.

The worst group you have alienated was the middle base. Now all you have is the extreme fringes rights.... which is the minority.

If you want advice on what you can do to salvage your brand, just ask me any thing...
>>
File: 8175387153877.gif (12KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
8175387153877.gif
12KB, 500x200px
>>137525102
>>
>>> You guys need to show the world that you aren't racist and that you aren't a threat.

2. What you need is a diversity program to add People of Color and women to your ranks.

Especially in top position. Consider adding Black Women in leadership position in your movement.

3. Show the world you care. Consider doing charity work in a disadvantage Black community. Some nice Photo Op's of alt right members feeding the black poor can repair you image.
>>
File: trash.jpg (8KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
8KB, 192x262px
>>137525102
>Public Relations Professional
>>
>>137525102
Just another Liberal Troll white shaming the anons
>>
>>137525102
>>137525539
Fucking great Idea. All you gotta do is show those raging rabbid gorillas over there that have been eating your friends alive for the past few weeks that you're not in any way a threat and I promise they'll leave you alone.
Also you need Women of Color to lead your movements and you need to do charity work (that thing that never actually helps anyone and is just one big virtue signal that only ever appeals to idiots.)
Holy shit you really are some kind of genius aren't you?
I bet you think Trump is off his rocker too.
>>
>>137525102
How can we get more /based/ black men in our movement so that we can appeal to the normies?

Should I let my neighbor Tyrone fuck and cum inside my wife's pussy? Would that improve my PR cred?
>>
>>137526135
yes that actually would. I Mean, how can you be racist if you let a black man fuck your wife???

Liberal would have no retort.
>>
>>137525102
Other way around dipshit.

This was a set up and its only going to make us grow angrier.

World is against us.

It wouldn't be fair otherwise.
>>
in my opinion all what we have to do is stop being white nationalist and start being racial nationalist, in the sense of fighting on side of blacks to rebuild their communities and develop their own nation as we fight for the existence and develop of our race inside a white nation... We can just stop saying that blacks are the worst and encourage them to create a racial ideal, work together for as better future for all races in the world, work together to preserve human biodiversity
>>
>>137526338

Hey guy you can attract more flies with honey, then shit.

A few token "PR" good non-racist deeds can make you more mainstream and help you build a larger following and support base..

Consider Helping a Single Mother..
Raise money to send a black kid to college.
Host a holocaust awareness event.
Give housing to a Muslim Immigrant.
Host an event for an Mexican Illegal

A few Photographed/Video Taped acts of Kindness..

Show the world that you aren't racist or a threat using PR...

And if the Libs want to call you racist show them the PR propaganda and disarm them...

Libs: Your racist... Your: now we're not, look we sent a Black kids to college.. here the photos and videos...<<< You Win!!
>>
>>137525102
What isn't made by the media, cannot be destroyed by the media. You will find that out in 2018 and 2020.
>>
Alt-right used to be seen as intellectual? That's news.
>>
What you guys need is a Chief of Diversity!!
>>
>>137527009
Except it doesn't work. Or more accurately it hasn't been working. The right has been promoting equality this entire time and being the rational side of the debate. Funny how that actually didn't stop anyone from calling them Nazis or Racists before did it? It doesn't matter to the left or center if this is legitimate proof or not. The left was always attacking the right and the center always refused to ally with them and more often then not preemptively condemned the right on the pretense of them being held to a higher standard. The Line in the sand was always there it's just Centralist "fence sitters" who despite being closest to it were the most ignorant of it.
>>
>>137527009
You do realize the Alt Right is code for White Supremacist, right? 4 of those 5 suggestions would be laughed out of /pol/ automatically. Plus they all involve hand outs, which fringe conservatives hate beilving it should be everyone for themselves and the government's only job is to keep people from murdering you and stealing your stuff.
>>
File: Macron_drumpf.jpg (32KB, 511x558px) Image search: [Google]
Macron_drumpf.jpg
32KB, 511x558px
>>137527009
Tell me the user statistics of /pol/ or shut the fuck up.
The media has scrutinized a schizophrenic for panicking over being attacked.
I'll give it 3 days before all this gets chalked up to mental illness.
>>
>>137525102
wow you're a terrible PR professional
>>
File: 1494006057271.jpg (334KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494006057271.jpg
334KB, 900x1600px
>>137527339
>What you guys need is a Chief of Diversity!!
the diversity officer is a mascot
>>
>>137525102
>haha people that called you a Nazi last week call you a Nazi this week too!
idgaf op you can't stop the powah
>>
>>137527844
That's because for any 'good' idea the right has to reach out to minorities, they do 20 things to piss them off. Blacks will never vote for Republicans in mass strictly because of how Conservatives continue to employ Nixon's Southern Strategy, and all the voter suppression.
>>
File: CNN Rally.png (2MB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
CNN Rally.png
2MB, 1280x852px
>>137525102
Truth is neither pretty nor pleasant. Why is it that when a lone wolf affiliated with the alt right kills someone, everyone panics? Meanwhile antifa beats people in the streets, the police do not arrest them, and the media lies out their ass.

Everyone knew this was coming. Nobody wants it. But truth is spreading. People know what's going on now. They recoil in horror. They cry at the sight of what's coming. But they know now.

They have made peaceful protest impossible, and so violence has become inevitable. We can try to avoid it. Lord knows I have. I keep trying to avoid it. But it won't matter. When the left refuses to talk, and keeps attacking without mercy, people are going to snap.
>>
>>137525102
Public relations? What fucking public relations do a bunch of drunk idiots need? The marchers are cosplayers, nothing else. They don't present arguments or evidence. They simply parrot others. They're not intellectuals.
>>
>>137530073
Oh Right, Voter supression. What was that again? I remember someone at one point arguing for a free photo ID to be distributed to citizens. But it can't be that right? Something easier to get then a drivers license? I mean when the only criteria for getting the Voter ID is you need to be a citizen and have 5 minutes for your photo to be taken I don't exactly see the problem in it. But hey I guess you know best bud. Apparently no POC are in the US legally I guess.
>>
>>137525102
>salvage
No things are going as planned, ignore the shilling
>>
>>137525102

PR brand for what? Anybody who hates the Alt-Right is going to call them Nazis. Anybody who is Alt-Right isn't going to care.

Being labelled a Nazi/White Supremacist is the 2nd worst label you could have in Post-Modern society.

A movement built on not giving a shit about that label is not going to be hurt because the media that has been lying about them and protecting the violent Antifa is showing photographs of dudes with Swastikas.

Nobody Cares.
>>
>>137530073
You know Trump got surprisingly high voter turnout, right?

You know that democratically controlled cities are some of the most impoverished cities, where blacks are worst off, right?

You know that democratic policies and gibs help in the short term, but cause long term suffering for black communities, right?

Shit man, even some black rappers are calling this shit out now. Hopsin even called out Obama in a song. People can't stay blind forever.
>>
File: 1502722426057.jpg (11KB, 246x261px) Image search: [Google]
1502722426057.jpg
11KB, 246x261px
>>137525102
>the movement
>>
leftist hysteria did this damage
>>
I'm a professional psychiatrist and I can tell op has mommy approval syndrome
>>
>>137525102
Spin the nazi flag enough to make it ok at rallies
>>
>>137531565
Except /pol/ is rapidly becoming anti Nazi
>>
File: proofs 2.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
proofs 2.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>137525102
>I'm a Public Relations Professional

>>137525456
fpbp & sage
>>
>>137527139
Underrated post
>>
File: charlottesville explained.png (168KB, 931x531px) Image search: [Google]
charlottesville explained.png
168KB, 931x531px
>>137527139
Criminally underrated.
>>
>>137531183
Not everyone can get or needs driver licenses and even though Republicans claim they will pay for them, they rarely if never allow for budget allocation for it. Which then makes it a poll tax.

>>137531643
He lost by 3 million and the opposition ran the worst candidate next to Trump. And if you keep treating them as trash, they will never vote for you.
>>
>>137527009
>Consider Helping a Single Mother..
>Raise money to send a black kid to college.
>Host a holocaust awareness event.
>Give housing to a Muslim Immigrant.
>Host an event for an Mexican Illegal

>Look they trying hide the fact they are racists!

>you
>BTFO
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.