[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE READ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Laci-Feature-2-612x300.png (452KB, 612x300px) Image search: [Google]
Laci-Feature-2-612x300.png
452KB, 612x300px
Remember the lulz? hear me out. we need to play both sides to ensure more and greater happenings right now. By that I mean we have to become liberals (just pretend!) and we have to make the liberals seem more extreme then ever. by that I mean take to social media, make a tyrone account and start getting #murderallwhites #whitegenocide #antifa4whitegenocide trending. this will have a couple effects. it makes liberals look like fucking psychos and it will also really scare stupid racist whites. scaring the stupid whites will radicalize them even further and we can have more hilarious days like saturday. but this is just a rough plan. we need to think of more ways we can flesh this out. in order to be a great troll and maximize lulz you must play both sides. remember the lulz guys? and doing things for them?
>>
you do realize these threads are archived and read by the other side right?
>>
No.
>>
>>137523760
also its the perfect time with the media coverage. if we get those things trending normies will see it and be disgusted by the liberals as well. and you know for sure the white hate groups will see it and start getting scared and trigger happy at their next meetings. its the best way lads.
>>
>>137523898
well what do you want to do. sit here and cry about it. jesus christ what happened to this site. remember the raids of tom green. the bomb threats to nfl stadiums. taking down scientology. pools closed. we can do things from our computers. never forget!
>>
File: 1487477487406.gif (867KB, 390x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487477487406.gif
867KB, 390x340px
>>137523760
>>137523898
It's hard to tell the infiltrators from the real leftists even if they do have advanced notice.

Pro tip, I run a twitter account doxxing nazis larping as a progressive and I'm actually a right winger. I'm so deep in the left nobody suspects a thing.
>>
File: 1496498030010.png (438KB, 882x659px) Image search: [Google]
1496498030010.png
438KB, 882x659px
Laci Green, the poster child for SJWs and white feminists on Youtube. She made a name for herself as the quintessential SJW, discussing a variety of topics ranging from gender identity and sexuality to racism and white supremacy.

Laci has over 1 million subscribers.

In a recent video titled "Taking The Red Pill?", Laci extended a mayo branch to anti-SJWs and the Alt-Reich (a group known for threatening Laci.) Laci sympathized with far-right conservatives, painting them as an oppressed group with suppressed voices.

She's also dating Chris Ray Gun, another anti-SJW who sent white supremacists to hurl racial and transmisogynistic slurs at Kat Blaque.

Ironically enough, even though she built a fanbase around social justice, her video has garnered widespread support from white supremacists. White supremacists, who once sent her death threats, are now singing her name.

I want to bring this to your attention because at the end of the day, Laci is a white woman. White women will always have a seat at a white supremacist's table. They ride the SJW train for 10, 40 years, but the minute they go rogue and raise their hand to sieg heil, they'll be welcomed with open arms to the family of whitehood.

White women are beneficiaries of white privilege. Even if white supremacists shit on white feminists like Laci, at the end of the day, white supremacists see white women like Laci as instrumental to white supremacy. Racist white men will ALWAYS need white women because part of their objective is racial preservation, and they can't "preserve" the white race without white babies.

1.5 MILLION subscribers, and she can walk away from ALL THAT and still be loved and have her needs met because she's white.

Laci is the most known SJW on Youtube. If she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist, how the FUCK do you think people of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship? How can ANYONE trust white women, let alone whypipo as a collective?
>>
>>137524343
Oh no, it's completely meta right now. I used to just troll people on /pol/ religiously by drawing out crazy conspiracy theorists from the unironic nazis and shit but now it's funnier to pose as an anarchist and watch people get angry over the flag alone.

Watching them call it an infiltration, posting images of "sliding" and announcing sages because their bubble has been burst and just winding up a bunch of easily offended degenerates, sparking off a thread and seeing how far you can get to the post limit.

It's all good fun.
>>
>>137523760
What the fuck do you think /leftypol/ is?
They might think they're opposed to us but they're playing exactly into our hands by trying to radicalize libshits.
>>
>>137523760
i already do that, now suck my dicc whiteboi.
>>
File: 1498023193138.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498023193138.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>137524343
>mfw the entire left is just right-wingers LARPing as crazy liberals
>>
>>137523760
bump for the memes
This anon remembers when 4chan wasnt serious business
>>
>>137524129
Kill yourself my dude
>>
>>137523898
>they're readable therefore they are read
Your logic seems to be lacking
>>
>>137524343

Irl I larp as left wing and try to poke their cognitive dissonance as opportune times. My true beliefs are further right than Hitler. I'm .5% Jewish and will put myself in the oven once the others are in.
>>
>>137525670
We need like some secret fraternity handshake to let each other know who is a larper
>>
>>137524515
>If she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist,

Chris Ray Gun is a Puerto Rican, you dip. And he's anti-Nazi/WN.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.