[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate abortion again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1959.png (952KB, 739x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1959.png
952KB, 739x902px
Why do we hate abortion again?
>>
>>137522164
Did you read the fucking comments on this shit?

>read the comments
>all mentally ill leftists defending down syndrome and saying people are sick for aborting a baby that is going to have downs
>>
>>137522164
Aborting a mentally and physcially fit pure blood white or asian (mix the two and it might be fair game) is wrong, otherwise I dont care.
>>
I'm pro choice. But I also think it's funny how anyone willing to get an abortion is already alive
>>
>>137522164
for real, why would anybody want to raise a down syndrome kid?
>>
AUTISM, YOU'RE NEXT!
>>
>>137522164
the right wants as many as possible to survive that way they don't look like the dumbest ppl in the population
>>
>>137522574
Exactly, except the part in parentheses.
>>
>>137522164
>Virtually eliminate downs syndrome
Trisomy 21 is a genetic glitch that can happen to anyone. You can't purge it from the gene pool like hemophilia.
>>
>>137526520

this

fuck your iceland liberal cuck propaganda, science wins
>>
>>137522315
ahahhaa full circle.
they so goddamn shallow its amazing. it shows they only want abortion for whites and as a whore's get out of jail free card to bargain.

they're awful sick fucks.
>>
A Down syndrome white baby is better than a future genius jewish baby
>>
>>137522164
Everybody in Iceland is related. Its a big fucking incest farm with no trees.
>>
>>137527370

>Its a big fucking incest farm with no trees.
could you elaborate anon?
>>
Abortion...kick down the stairs...barring that a pillow crib full of blankets and pillows
>>
>>137522164
Because it made women whores and caused the sterility of the white race by destroying the family unit. Now women can go and fuck around and just get an abortion or pop some pills. In the past they had to be careful and if they got knocked up they had to get married and make more white babies.
>>
We don't. Anti-abortion is a cuckservative cause.
>>
Abortion has killed more niggers than aids. It should be government funded and mandatory for anybody who can't pass the burlap and iq tests.
>>
>>137527529
"Since the Vikings settled there more than 1,200 years ago, Iceland's population has remained relatively cut off from the rest of the world, leading to an extremely homogenous gene pool.
Artificial embryo shows early potential for medical therapies, not babies
Artificial embryo shows early potential for medical therapies, not babies
As much as 90% of the population is considered to be pure Icelandic."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/health/iceland-genes-genealogy-alzheimers-exp/index.html
>>
>>137522164

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.
>>
>>137522574
> or Asian

Abort all filthy chinks
>>
>>137522164
"Iceland kills children because they have a disease and are somehow inferior to the rest of the population, and hence don't deserve a life"

Iceland took some tips from Nazi Germany, didn't they? Leftists always virtue signal about how they're against eugenics until it comes to abortion.
>>
>>137522574
>mix the two and it might be fair game

yeah,you lost me there mongrel
>>
I think that if you want an abortion, instead you should have the kid, put it into a medically induced coma, and use it as a blood generator for people who need transfusions.
>>
I'm thankful this is a new trend and that Bjork was not aborted
>>
>>137522164
my favorite coworker i've ever had as well as my favorite neighbor have down syndrome, you fucking asshole. people with downs are some of the best people i've ever met, better than 99% of normies at least. i never once heard either of them put anybody down or do anything that wasn't incredibly friendly. fuck iceland and all the bigots who live there and fuck you too, OP.
>>
>>137522315
They'd have to import more brown people and promise gibs to make up for those voters
>>
>>137529224
> somehow inferior
> somehow
Stop trying to make the left sound appealing, they tend to be against this, they only like healthy white babies being aborted
>>
>>137526223
Yep.

For a parent, dealing with a down-syndrome kid is a lot easier than a kid with low-functioning autism. A kid with down syndrome can lead a limited, simple, but happy life. In some cases they can even be useful for very simple tasks (door greeter for example) and in that way contribute to the community at large. Low-functioning autistic kids are just a nightmare and completely useless and miserable.
>>
>>137522315
Prove they're leftists, and not just retarded people.
>>
>>137531924
Same thing
>>
Nobody has a Downs baby in 2017 in a developed country except Jesusniggers.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.