[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: from the holy book.jpg (38KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
from the holy book.jpg
38KB, 500x335px
with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Thank you to everyone that supports the basic notion of freedom of religion by not being irrational islamophobes
>>
File: 1487821329396.jpg (315KB, 600x989px) Image search: [Google]
1487821329396.jpg
315KB, 600x989px
>>137521128
Thanks for that text I will never read.
>>
>>137521128
No. You too share it the blame. The truth is not in the muslim. There is no peace within the muslim.
>>
>>137521128
>Muslim here
Flag checks out
>>
>>137521128
It wasn't "us"

It was (((politicians)))
>>
>>137521128
a fucking leaf
>>
>>137521128
kys
https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2015/05/18/the-untold-story-of-the-genocide-of-the-hindu-kush/
>>
>>137521128
Messing with the Middle East was indeed a mistake.

But so what, you faggot?
>>
> Pedophilia , Terrorism , Love Jihad was all done by America . Muslims are innocent and peaceful . Fuck it

Muslims are a burden on earth . You're a stupid filthy degenerate who is trying to get attention online since your dad has 12 kids and he's training them to be Jihadis and you're trying to seek our attention . Stop wasting time and go fuck your goats .

Else the poo in the loo is going to fart on your fucking face
>>
Sorry. Now just stay in the desert and kill jews as you were always meant to.
As soon as we get ourselves off of oil, we won't even notice you people exist. It's best for all of us.
>>
>>137522720
>it's not the commanding officer, it's the troops
>>
All you have is Oil.
And when that is gone,
You will have nothing.
>>
Posting the same text every day is spam.
>>
File: Untitled - late Mideaval Chruch.jpg (172KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled - late Mideaval Chruch.jpg
172KB, 500x667px
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can not achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>137521128
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
You've learned from the prairie niggers abdul?
>>
>>137523266

It was the gun , not the troops
>>
Fuck off raghead
Kill yourself
>>
>>137521128
Nice blog faggot
Go back to your own country, I hear the goats miss you
>>
File: pawnopsface.jpg (74KB, 608x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pawnopsface.jpg
74KB, 608x1000px
>>
Another Muslim victim blaming the west. Lovely.

We didn't make your profit marry at 6 year old girl.
We didn't make your profit rape her when she was nine.
We don't force your 6 years to marry our adult men.
Our religions don't tell us to kill those who are not believers.
Our religions don't tell us to lie to unbelievers.
Our religions don't sanction rape.
Our religions don't sanction slavery.
Our religions don't make us behead people.
Our religions don't make us chop off hands.
Our religions don't encourage us to sexually abuse animals.
Our religions don't sanction the sexual abuse of young boys or girls.
Our religions don't tell us to kill gays.

I could go on, but what's the point? You're a brainwashed son of Sat@n.
>>
>>137521128
Excellent post, OP. Every word true and will no doubt blast the asses of many Amerisharts. But you should know that your god is fake. Just like the christfag god. Just like every other god.
>>
>>137521128

Can I fuck your sisters and make them Anti Islamic?
>>
>>137524804
>Our religions don't tell us to kill those who are not believers.
Wrong. Check your bible.
>Our religions don't sanction rape.
Wrong. Check your bible.
>Our religions don't sanction slavery.
Wrong. Check your bible.
>Our religions don't tell us to kill gays.
Wrong. Check your bible.
>>
>>137521128
>It was you who divided up the land.
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
It was united, under colonial rule, but you preferred giving authority to local thugs so we granted you "independence", and lo, behold, your new dictators exploited you harder than we ever did!

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
I've just decided you giving me £10000 is "holy", if you won't respect my beliefs and give me £10000, why should I respect yours?

>Iraq and Iran war.
>Saddam chemical weapons.
>Ayatollah
>Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda
>economic sanctions on Iraq
>Wahhabism
>abused the Arab world so much
So you complain when we intervene then complain when we don't. If you were all a little more cooperative there wouldn't be so many problems.

>bla bla bla
>you did this
>you did that
At a certain point you have to wonder if this really is all due to CIA agents controlling your every action using mind beams or maybe you are doing all this yourselves.

>Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents.
Of course we must have influenced events a little, it is 90% your own doing however. You start a war then we have to step in to defend our allies and civilians and try to sort out the mess, then we get blamed 100%.
>>
>>137521128
Some people say that "muslimism" and Islam are two different religions.

Anyway, Spain did nothing wrong
>>
File: IMG_0287.jpg (21KB, 234x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
21KB, 234x240px
It was the Jews retard sand nigger.
>>
>>137521128

You are right to a degree; I completely agree with you if you change the word west to the word Jew.
>>
>>137521128
When will Muslims accept responsibility for the state of their lands?
>>
File: IMG_5900.jpg (29KB, 269x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5900.jpg
29KB, 269x254px
>>137521128
Total lies! Only a small number of people did that and knew what they were doing/understood the technology. Most people are unable to understand if you try. You can't even forgive people for not being taught or being stupid? Not going to try to come up with something better?Way to stereotype your religion now fuck off!
>>
>>137521128
Knowledge of taqiya is the weapon against Islam.

You can tell no truth. You can never be trusted.
>>
>>137521128
Then why the fuck do muslims love obama so much?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.