[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Car "Attack"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5

Bullied ex-military Jewish Schizophrenic Man had his car attacked by Antifa rioters and freaked out and the Big Pharma Meds of Government Healthcare didn't help at all. This is the truth Antifa hit his car with a bat and he lost it and his gunned his car. He is ex-military and was discharged for Schizophrenia. He is Jewish and can't be considered part of the Alt-Right and there is no proof he was. And lastly when the left hears all this they will tell you that Government Healthcare should be enforced to stop this, remind then that the Big Pharma meds provided by Government Healthcare did stop him from freaking out.
>>
>>137520845
I CAN FINALLY SEE THE TRUTH
>>
File: honeypot.jpg (6KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
honeypot.jpg
6KB, 174x200px
also the bait and switch of the driver with the kid.
2 black suv's
driver got in 1, the 20 year old nazi came out of the other, forcing the normies to stay in the house
while the swap went down.
>>
File: 1502756815396.jpg (61KB, 513x348px) Image search: [Google]
1502756815396.jpg
61KB, 513x348px
>>137522509
yep false flag. CIA getting sloppy lately.
>>
File: the ultimate proof.jpg (101KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
the ultimate proof.jpg
101KB, 960x542px
Moment Car got hit with Bat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.