[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: OverallsWithDickholesinEm.png (312KB, 623x339px) Image search: [Google]
OverallsWithDickholesinEm.png
312KB, 623x339px
>>
-Corn Syrup
-Jewish control of publishing
-Letting marxists become Deans of top US colleges

That's about it desu
>>
Seriously, not even an american and I fucking miss those days, you faggots really know how to ruin a good country, hope you get fucked for releasing your disgusting degeneracy to the rest of the world.
>>
>>137519152
this.
>>
Somewhere along the way, a great many people stopped wanting to change the world for their children and started wanting to change it for themselves. This is the age of Ego run amok.
>>
>>137520451
When and how does it end?
>>
Unironically, Jews and marxism.
>>
>>137518894
the children on the left grew up to become "rebels" that destroyed societal norms and rebelled against everything their parents stood for, subverting the entire fabric of the country and selling it out to the highest bidder, all while clinging to power and chastising younger generations for being lazy and entitled, when they were raised and entered adulthood in the most prosperous, affluent generation in the nation's history.
>>
Unless they're stopped they will destroy the United States and the entire Western world.
That's a fact.

Notice how politicians will always cuck to the left in the end. A generation of weak people are now in power.
>>
>>137518894
Millennials.
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>137518894
We lost and there's not a fucking thing left worth fighting for. What? You want to have a family? Why? So you can raise them with traditional values and have them beat to death for it or worse, turn into one of these freaks a bring some trans ham planet named Gary home for thanksgiving. What's left? Everything is against us. We're too late.
>>
>>137518894
This is what happens when you allow commie faggotry to run rampant. We need to kill it now.
>>
File: 1363749105606.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1363749105606.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
The people who are the most vocal are the people with the lowest IQ and the young.

There are rallies held against X thing and if you went there and asked people what they're protesting, 3/4 of them wouldn't have a clue other than "racists and bigots."

I mean, I bet Ben Shapiro could walk through a protest at Berkeley without anyone being the wiser if he was wearing sunglasses and holding a sign that said "Fuck Trump."

Communism is here to stay because young people are fucking retards and can't figure out economics. Then you have these life-long Democrats that refuse to switch parties even though everything they believe in is on the other side.

I can't tell you how many black Christians out there don't support abortion, don't support legalization of marijuana, don't support non-binary genders and homosexual marriage, and don't support immigration from Muslim countries. But they'll continue to vote Democrat because Dems are "for the poor" and "against racism." Two things I strongly contest.
>>
>everyone in 1950 was part of a healthy, suburban, middle class nuclear family
>everyone in 2017 was a statue wrecking liberal in poorshape

Why are nostalgiafags so delusional?
>>
>>137524069
There's a difference, anon.

In the '50s, you hippies were considered outsiders. Today, we're considered outsiders.

It's a role reversal. Also, in the '50s, the American economy was booming. Today, you dumb fucks coming out of college can't find jobs and you think it's someone else's fault.
>>
File: 1500572948378.jpg (104KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500572948378.jpg
104KB, 780x800px
>>137518894

Jews happened. Their first move was bringing black slaves to America.
>>
>>137519152
Pretty much this.
>>
>>137524307

There is a record number of available jobs. When I graduated and was looking for a job I applied for dozens over a couple months. Had about 8 actually interesting options and chose the one that's best for me.

Now I'm early 20s, white collar, making mid-high five digits. Got a raise within 6 months. My peers from college cite the "lack of jobs" but in reality they're all just stoned and lazy. The jobs are there, they just want to be handed life instead of trying and blaming the "lack of jobs" is the easiest way to dance around reality. If you're not white and male, blaming white males is the new easiest way to dance around reality,

The 1950s never left.
>>
>>137519152

dont forget women not being stay at home moms and having careers
>>
File: platinummad.png (134KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
platinummad.png
134KB, 500x402px
>>137525305
Exactly. You're a racist for posting this, btw. Also a bigot and a sexist and homophobe.

Also you hate Jews and Islam.

God, you should be punched in the face for being a Nazi. In fact, I'm calling the FBI right now to report your post. I hope you rot in hell you Trump supporter.
>>
>>137526278

If only you knew how many friends I've lost in the last 2-3 years because I challenged them to do more and succeed instead of falling for "le conspiracy against people like me" meme.

It's true. And TBQH it scares me because as much as I like /pol/ and share a lot of the community's sentiments on issues a lot of people here are guilty of falling for the same trap. Blaming Jews/minorities/whoeverwe'remakingfunofthatday as the reason they can't get a job when in reality they probably haven't even applied anywhere.

Fear of rejection? Rise of social media making people fear being laughed at by their peers for trying and failing? Maybe.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.