[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 61

File: 1490569057505.jpg (13KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490569057505.jpg
13KB, 237x250px
Ok so HBO/Vice News just released this mini documentary and I'm getting some serious FBI informant vibes from some of the organizers. The fully armed "Alt-Right" dude is especially telling, kinda reminds me of Chief Kessler that was secretly an informant a few years ago.

Be careful lads, this could prove to be a honeypot.

https://youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I
>>
File: 1502437421850.jpg (604KB, 2649x3771px) Image search: [Google]
1502437421850.jpg
604KB, 2649x3771px
I'm only going to bump this 3 times. Hopefully the message gets around to enough of you.
>>
Holy shit this is from Friday nights rally? This is a fast, slick production.
>>
>>137518824
Trump will go down in History as the bookend to George Washington of great American Presidents. Check me.
>>
>David Duke is one of the most vocal and committed members to /pol/'s alt-right movement in this video
>people still call him 'controlled opposition'
>>
File: 1502671411776m.jpg (174KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502671411776m.jpg
174KB, 1024x1024px
>>137519485
It is, but pay attention to some of the vocabulary they organizers use. It's a bit forced, they sound like massive newfag field officers.
>>
>>137519847
Watching..
>>
>>137518824
Abso-fucking-lutely it is. This is more of a means to force the dimwitted mass majority to see Neo Nazis as savages. Although I would love to march through my town with a torch. Seems pretty fun.
>>
File: 1502126266947m.jpg (82KB, 644x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502126266947m.jpg
82KB, 644x1024px
>>137519752
You're falling for the huge honeypot psyop m8. A couple of "patriot groups" got screwed a couple of years ago as well,

https://youtu.be/s-RMm_nyYLM

You're falling into a huge trap, the Alt-Right is controlled opposition and created by kikes to labor you and lure you out.
>>
>>137518824
The so-called alt-right organizations are filled with Jews and those who suck that Jew cock and I am not even kidding. This definitely seems like controlled opposition and I can definitely see big government censorship/even more brainwashing coming in the future.
>>
>>137518824
I'm a bit concerned that people are just now becoming suspicious that the whole altright movement is just some controlled op. We win by winning arguments, not by serving the media fresh propaganda. Spencer goes and heils Trump right in the thick of the election, like he didn't know that shit would spread across social media like fire.
>>
>>137518824
Anyone/thing claiming or branded
>ALT-Right
Is a :
>honeypot
>flase flag
>cointel
Or just a fucking shill
>since the day the term was crowbarred into the political narrative

Please get back to the bantz
>>
I love how he aims his guns at the headboard, as if there isn't another family in the room next door
>>
>>137518824
There it is

Full blown proof. This shit is honeypot as fuck.
>>
>>137519485
Yeah, kinda looks like some big money is behind antics. Does his name start with an O?
>>
File: bwFK0s7_d.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bwFK0s7_d.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>137518824
>this could prove to be a honeypot
>could
Vice is shill central anon, this should be an automatic ignore
>>
if you ever make a thread like this again because of some 'vibes' you're getting I will be disappointed
>>
>everyone ITT falling for marxist propaganda

Pathetic
>>
File: 1449886364961.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1449886364961.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>our memes!
>our powerlevel!

Yeah I'm done. Thanks OP
>>
>>137521163
This. Muh powerlevel.
>>
White boys BTFO FOREVER, bow down to your Swedish overlords!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
>>
>>137518824
wait, you JUST realized the alt-right is a controlled op?

hasn't it been blatantly obvious reading the ctr manual and watching the Hillary speech where the phrase was coined and spencer took charge hours afterwards?

you, JUST realized? come on son.
>>
jesus christ, americans are literally retarded
>>
>>137521364
>hasn't it been blatantly obvious reading the ctr manual and watching the Hillary speech where the phrase was coined and spencer took charge hours afterwards?
Not what happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

> Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism
>>
>>137520316
Seriously though. It seems pretty legit. There is easily some outside influence on it, however the case may be. It's a tough call to know whether or not it's actually a skinhead stating his mind on his own terms. So, for the most part it seems to check out. Just the news company that's shit.
>>
>>137521364
Always this guy.

Well I knew it was controlled opposition before Hillary's speech so I win.
>>
>>137518824
>OYYY VEY WE GAUGHT VICE IN DA VAN
lel what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>137520569
This.
The globalists saw the rise of nationalist sentiment and swiftly subverted it.
What kind of retard would ape Nazi culture as a valid path to political success in the US? Regardless of whether you are a azi sympathizer, you must recognize that it's full retard to promote the culture of a war time enemy.
It's very obviously designed to fail. And it breaks my heart that the Jew so efficiently hamstrung us.
>>
>>137518824
Everything could be an FBI honeypot or turn into one.

If you want to avoid being fucked by them, just don't openly threaten violence or plan violent attacks. They won't and can't arrest you otherwise.

When enough people wake up to whats going on, then there is very little that controlled opposition can actually do to stop you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170814-212351.png (702KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-212351.png
702KB, 1280x720px
This guy is 100% a fucking cop. His fucking demeanor, his forced accent, and the way he blatantly states he's ok with murdering people is a dead fucking give away.
>>
>>137518824
There are no sides in an insurgency, there are those that are part of it and those that are not. Anyone on the street is part of th insurgency, regardless of whether they're waving a tiki torch or swinging a bat, they're all working for the same overlords. They all must be exposed.
>>
>>137522026
And they are all the same age. What are the odds?
>>
>>137522026
Christopher can-not-well is a libertarian/fascist sperg
>>
That speaker dude is an idiot and cannot eloquently explain his ideology. He didn't even go into the reasons for why Timothy McVeigh did what he did, Ruby Ridge, any of that. Gotta be disinfo, or VICE just leapt at the opportunity to interview this guy in particular because he's an idiot
>>
>>137518824
Thanks for making it perfectly clear that this is totally fake, HBO. Corny, much?
>>
File: jewdeau.jpg (27KB, 296x365px) Image search: [Google]
jewdeau.jpg
27KB, 296x365px
>>137518824
Of course there is informants and shit within these orgs, there always has been since day 1. Same with Farrakhan's black nationalist outfit he for sure has a bunch of informants and intel agents in there, same with BLM there's probably some agent guy there collecting intel. That's what nation states do.

In Canada in the 1990s there were 2 white supremacist groups outright funded and fully ran at the highest level by CSIS and they even admitted this afterwards. Basically the feds had a mandate of "shut down the white power movement" and they discovered it didn't exist, so they created one in order to bust people to make it look like they were handling the situation (that they invented), and so they could continue to get money of course which is the most important thing when dealing with gov agents: keep our department funding going.

If any of these groups start doing some kind of 'terrorist' things like leaving threats everywhere, burning down things, or start procuring a bunch of weapons then you know something is up and federal agents are pulling the strings to knock down some dominoes.

Since the media is trying to paint Trump with the nazi-sympathizer brush, you can guarantee he's given money to FBI or whoever in order to make a big bust of some of these groups in order to say "look I'm doing something about this" so be aware if you're involved with this shit if they start planning illegal shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 970x1499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 970x1499px
THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! https://youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA
RON PAUL!
>>
>>137521561
Spencer was a nobody, and still is a nobody. he didn't coin shit, he was never the leader of the alt right, because it never existed in any capacity until the hillary campaign tried lumping all the people into something that can be defeated.
>>
>>137520646
>crowbarred.

This. I was called alt-right for supporting trump, even in Australia! My theory is that the Clinton camp turned 'the deplorables' into alt-right as a descriptive New term to encompass non neo-Marxist Jews.

My proof is I had never heard of Richard Spencer until trump won.suddenly he was the poster child for an attempted revivial of western civilization, it's values and history.
>>
>>137518824
The OP who cried happening.
>>
Fuck the nazi's. thats not what i signed up for and it doesnt represent my views or those of most trump supporters. its all a psy-op to make us look bad.
>>
>>137522400
Robert Mercer is the leader of the alt-right.
>>
so-called 30-40 year old nazis ruined everything meaning they will never be acceped in this day and age so WHY act like it matters? especially in this society?
this is pathetic and hopeless
>>
File: 49er pepe6.png (421KB, 469x585px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe6.png
421KB, 469x585px
fuck this controlled OP shit. our loyalty belongs to kek! praise kek!
>>
>>137518824
When will people learn NEVER TALK TO THE "JOURNALISTS."
>>
>>137522366
This guy >>137522026
Had like 4 guns on him and an extra AK.
>>
>>137522366
>leaf
wew lad.
>>
>>137518824
The whole alt right spencerite larpfest movement was an fbi honeypot from the start, i sincerely hope you dumb suburban retards didn't fall for it.
>>
File: 1494351702087.jpg (98KB, 738x606px) Image search: [Google]
1494351702087.jpg
98KB, 738x606px
>>137522609
>>137522692
Consensus shills are at it again.
>>
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

They know they don't have to.
>>
File: antifa_protest_trump_tower.jpg (1MB, 3072x2044px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_protest_trump_tower.jpg
1MB, 3072x2044px
>>
>>137518824
Fuck off you fucking degenerate shill. Either that or you are a massive fucking newfag. That guy is christopher cantwell and is the farthest fucking thing from controlled opposition. Go back to t_d newfag.

>>137519345
whos the semen demon
>>
File: fakeandgay.jpg (30KB, 704x630px) Image search: [Google]
fakeandgay.jpg
30KB, 704x630px
>>137518824
antifa detected
>>
>>137522725
For so-called "extremist" organizations, you definitely want to talk to journalists because guaranteed, it will result in new recruits regardless of how they paint you.

And when those new recruits make feelers to the org to see if the article was correct, and discover it was fabricated like pretty much every journo article, they become members and then start doubting everything said about whatever extremist org they've just joined. Classic recruitment 101 that's why those guy's used to be on daytime talkshows back in the day throwing chairs at Geraldo because that kind of exposure from fringe to national spotlight works. Just ask ISIS how well their recruitment strategy worked being in the news every single day and being fully (and rightfully) demonized. With every bad report, some new beta Saudi kid signs up to be on the bad guy's team.
>>
>>137522870
you're so vulnerable you got no one else to blame but the JQ according to what seems familiar to you. all you know is 4chan. all you know is false. goodluck blaming everyone but yourself you fucking waste of sperm.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>137522026

totally not a cop my dude, just your average /pol/ /k/ larper.
>>
>>137522870
is amazing how that bitch could write that crap and no one gives a fuck...

Really blow my mind watching people calling for the extintion of a human race and not being called racist by no one.
>>
>>137523207
Kill yourself nigger faggot.
>>
>>137522026
lmao cantwell isn't a cop dude

you are showing how newfaggy you are
>>
>>137522026
he's got the dead eyed look of a super autist.
>>
>>137521163
lmao

azzmador has done way more for this movement than you finding out about it a year ago, you little twat
>>
>>137518824
4:03 jump-cut. imho he was about to say Donald Trump wasn't racist. They edited it out. I am a pro at edits. notice they 'jump' to his back and then show his face talking about a slightly different topic.
'Kind of a big deal' Editor anon here anon friends.
This was done intentionally.
>>
File: 1502404587643.png (203KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502404587643.png
203KB, 600x375px
>>137519345
who dat?
>>
There are more important things to consider than if that dude's a cop or not. Like why tiki torches? Is it to make them look even more goofy than they would be otherwise?
>>
>>137523673
They also heavily edited the car scene, they put screams in the background as hes driving before he is hit with the bat.
>>
>that nigger crying because other people are allowed to express their first amendment right
>waaaaahhhhh we did not want them here waaaaaaahh

I like how they have the ghost buster ghost symbol to represent white people. I wont how skewed the double standard would be if the nationalists were carrying the "sheeeeit" nigger to represent black people.

There's going to be a war. I'm convinced. I'm tired of the left's hypocritical bullshit. I'm tired of the misinformation and misrepresentation. Fuck them all. Keep poking the dog with the stick, even though it's contracted rabies.
>>
>>137523260
If he's not a cop then he's the biggest retarded in the movement. He was trying so fucking hard to parade the death of that girl as a victory and went on to say he's ready to kill. All of this in front of a Vice reporter who he know damn well will show it to the entire world. Going above and beyond to making himself look like an evil psycho very nice.
>>
>>137523699
Yes
Next time, real torches
It will be more authentic even to those there, making it "special" for them. These things are important, they are more forces at play than many realize, magical forces
>>
>>137518824

The video is devastating. Richard Spencer is fucking done. The guy is literally going to be painted as a domestic terrorist.

Put this in perspective - not even guys like Tommy Robinson are down for this. Spencer fucked up in a massive way.
>>
>>137518824
here's the actual full interview
https://christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/#disqus_thread
>>
>>137522265
>libertarian
>fascist
>libertarian/fascist
wat
>>
>>137523483
no matter how much you preach about how much you support nazis and their ideology you will never, and i mean, NEVER be accepted. I know this angers you because you want someone, anyone to listen to you ideals, even though some may be extreme; you just want someone to listen and acknowledge your existence....the whole world is laughing at you...you don't really matter.....lol, so why do you even live? how will you change anything?
>>
>>137523823
just noticed. Extra foley 'crunch' sounds added. Good ear.
>>
I sense some role playing to create tribal division to promote civil war from people like David Duke. he is in tight with the Clinton camp and lefties-an invented KKK right radical to give Conservatives a bad name. Remember Hillary gave the eulogy at the past KKK leader's funeral. Beloved mentor she called him.
>>
>>137524036
>Spencer fucked up in a massive way.
Yes he did fucked up, only one dead communist, and even that was just an accident.

When is Alt-Right gonna use all these guns they carry?
>>
File: 1496637588516.jpg (57KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496637588516.jpg
57KB, 320x320px
racism/ cultural warfare is a extreme leftist psyop to divide you people and paint you as "evil" and "hateful"

stop hating people who share your beliefs you fucking idiots- blacks whites females males muslims and christians are all your brothers

identify and stand against people who hate people who share your beliefs- communists, and globalists

work to break the indoctrination on their slaves. show their ground forces who truly victimizes them, using them as fodder for their political agenda
>>
>>137518824
gee, I wonder (((who's))) behind it
>reminder
Humanity doesn't have a race problem, it has a nigger and kike problem. Now, those words are offensive to some, but it is time to redefine them. A nigger is best defined by the MLK Boondocks episode, (they're living contradictions, full of unfulfilled ambitions, watch and wane, love to complain, love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain, love being another man's judge and jury, procrastinate until it's time to worry, love to be late,but hate to hurry). Now this can mean anybody can fall into this category, hence the term wigger was coined to describe the white version, but it can be anybody. This problem can be solved by addressing the next problem, kikes. Kikes are mystic, kabalist, hasidic, talmud practicing, pharisee and synagogue of satan worshipping jews. These are the subversive types that promote degeneracy in pop culture and rule by diving and conquering. The more we start to address and expose these types of kikes, the more likely we'll stop infighting and take back control from these subversive types. Don't fall for their tricks, a race war is part of (((their))) plan.
>>
normal torches seem illegal / dangerous

tiki torches triggering, but hard to portray as real weapons
>>
>>137523260
>AnCap flag
>Gadsden snake
>Facist

Ok what's this guys fucking deal?
>>
>>137524172
>no matter how much you preach about how much you support nazis and their ideology you will never, and i mean, NEVER be accepted
Never be accepted by who? You are a retard if you think being accepted is my goal or the goal of the average /pol/ack.

>I know this angers you because you want someone, anyone to listen to you ideals, even though some may be extreme; you just want someone to listen and acknowledge your existence
You don't know anything, nobody expects normies to acknowledge anything, lemmings never do. They just fall in line when the time comes.

>.the whole world is laughing at you...you don't really matter.....lol, so why do you even live? how will you change anything?
This doesn't work here faggot. Nobody cares about your shitty emotional appeals to popularity or acceptance. Kill yourself.
>>
>>137524426
autism
>>
>>137518824
https://twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156516070932484

**DROPS MIC**
>>
>>137523910
Real torches I could have respected. But those motherfuckers got the Fisher-Price toys of torches.
>>
>>137518824
>vice
>mainstream media
they're trying to put a face on our body, since we are formless, you're right brother, it is a honeypot.
>>
>>137524426
Libertarianism can only exist in white societies, therefore any libertarian who ignores race will never achieve a libertarian society. Only in an explicitly right wing and overwhelmingly white society can libertarianism even exist, and at this point only right wing authoritarianism will bring about such a society, either that or secession.
>>
>>137521876
An old Twitter profile I had had a swastika as my avatar. Got 150 followers in a week before I was banned again.
>>
>>137524546
BAD GOY! BAD!
>>
>>137518824
Guy at 1:37 clearly has a mic on.
>>
File: thealtright.png (33KB, 1471x677px) Image search: [Google]
thealtright.png
33KB, 1471x677px
>>137518824
every alt right thread is a shill thread. notice how they always mention "we".

what are "we" gonna do now the media x etc etc

the alt right popped up at the points hillary started to realise she was losing. don't let them pigeon hole you this way. you are an individual most likely right of centre fed up with: SJWism, antifa, black lives matter, uncontrolled muslim immigration, jewish tricks, anti white

the alt right is nothing but hillarys panic queefs born to make us an easier target for the media
>>
File: 1502163012712.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1502163012712.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>137524546
/thread

The kikes win again.
>>
Is Gus Cantwell really this fucking dumb?

I watched the whole thing. They get right in the face with Duke, Enoch, Heimbach and many more. How the fuck did they possibly get that close? Something was off with this one and I agree.

Gus Cantwell was especially egregious. I don't necissarily disagree with him and he looks genuine, but does he really think that totally dumping his views on the kike media is going to work out for him?

The only good aspect of this doc was that it made the dindus look absolutely retarded. They can't even make solid sentences. There's one guy who literally just screams for 3 minutes about "DIS CHARLOTTESVILLE, WE OUT HERE".

tldr: this was a fucking ambush and the local government was complicit. Also journalist looks like a valley girl from the 90's who ate acid and went retarded.
>>
>>137524546
AHAHAHAA!!! Can't ouscrew the jew!
>>
File: interestiiiiiiiiiiiiing.png (204KB, 465x308px) Image search: [Google]
interestiiiiiiiiiiiiing.png
204KB, 465x308px
>>137518824
hahahahahhahahahahah the absolute state of elle reeve
>>
>people are talking about memes and white lives matter in real life

i thought we were just fucking around, you niggers were serious with this shit?
>>
>>137524685
Sounds way too much like the "capitalism is inherently racist" shit I get from the libtards. If this is satire then good job.
>>
>>137524979
BOOM
alt right is a hillary term, she may not have coined it but she definitely usurped it, and now the liberal media does so.

cast of labels, they are made for simple minds to understand complexity

Its marxism, this shit has to stop
>>
>>137524457
what's the point of spouting out what you believe in if it doesn't bring change to the world? it kinda sounds selfish you fucking faggot. what the fuck is your point? no shilling, how will you and others shift things to your side?
>>
>>137524979
>every alt right thread is a shill thread. notice how they always mention "we".
this guy gets it.
Lots of shills trying to push an artificial group think, get screencaps for their blog posts about THE EVIL ALT RIGHT
>>
>>137525242
It's like how the My Little Pony jokes attracted actual furries. History repeating itself.
>>
>>137524979
but he didn't say "we" in the op? in fact you yourself said "us" in your post. guess that means you're a shill?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170814-215758.png (323KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-215758.png
323KB, 720x1280px
>muh powerlevel

Jesus Christ wow...
>>
o shit they are nazis lol
>>
>>137525242
I JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY FUCKING HAPPENING THREADS IN PEACE
these real life activist fags need to fuck off to reddit
>>
>>137525297
You're retarded. He's right.

A purely lolberg society will devolve into racial tribalism. Do you really think dindus care about GDP, your lofty ideas about liberty and muh free market?
>>
File: think.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>137525816
>where have I seen this hand gesture
>>
>>137524979
this
we need to go back to saying shit like "what the fucks an alt right?" and casually dismissing the barrage of attacks like its from a bunch of literal children instead of treating them like an actual force to be reckoned with.

we need to be giants above this shit
>>
>>137524546
They tried shilling this shit on /pol/, who warned them about this scheme. Those stupid fucks fall for it every time.
>>
>>137525816
>by Saturday three people were dead
This is just simple dishonesty.
>>
>>137526146
good luck with that when the entire board is swamped with e-celeb threads
>>
that's cantwell you fucking moron
>>
Duuude if it turns out Cantwell is fed i will be so absolutely triggered. He is hilarious but the way he has been acting and especially in that video fits the MO of how the FBI operated during their COINTELPRO operations to subvert and take over the National Socialiast Movement and other black pride movements in the US. THey stress extreme rhetoric. Especially violent and racist stuff. He is acting just like many undercover spooks have in the past to reel in radicals.
>>
>>137525900
This.

I only come here to see happenings.
>>
>>137518824

Where did they all of a sudden come up with that top down footage of the crash?
>>
that creepy smile...
>>
>>137518824
Everything is a honeypot.
>>
>>137526028
Uh oh, somebody called me retarded on the internet. That guy must be right.

The whole idea of libertarianism is that people are free to do and be what they want. If some people want to be niggers then let them be niggers. I don't see why race has to play into it.
>>
>>137526589
didn't you see the video of him freaking out and literally crying?

he was scared shitless that feds were going to raid his hotel and kill him in a storm of gunfire
>>
>>137526146
>e-celeb faggots
>shills
>commies pretending to be alt-right posting low energy bull shit

I think it's time to abandon ship. This is not the /pol/ I knew
>>
>>137526723
it was released on youtube by a guy flying a drone
>>
>>137526921
No I didn't, care to link to that video of him crying and being scared shitless?
>>
>>137518824
Alt-right isn't a honeypot. You guys need to get some fresh air and think about it.

Do you really believe that the reason they were denied the ability to give speeches at the park is because it's a honeypot?

Do you think they were pelted with bricks (including Spencer), feces, mace, etc. is because it's a honeypot?

Sometimes this community is brilliant. Other times I see threads like this and it's clear to me many of you are falling for bullshit.

Hide under your covers while men take action. Just don't come back out when the dust settles.
>>
>>137523670
Your movement of shit
>>
>>137526873
Sure.

You still didn't refute my point. There really wouldn't be any multiculti libertarian societies.
>>
>>137520569
Tryhards, stormtards, and shills have been using /pol/ and other right wing forums for recruitment. Ever notice Spencerfags come out of the woodwork for these stickfight rallies, then mysteriously vanish when the news cycle shifts to another subject? Any other time Spencer and TRSfags are mocked and labeled as cringy fuckups.
>>
>>137518824
Cuntwell reeks of snitch look at his body language.
>>
File: hmmm.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>137527153
>where have I seen this style of writing?
>>
File: 1502539089624.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
1502539089624.png
13KB, 439x461px
>>137526589
Yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell you guys. His attitude and the way he cheerfully states that he's ready to kill while fully armed to the fucking teeth like he's going to fallujah is not right.
>>
>>137527085
he starts breaking down half way through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX2gSjS2qyU
>>
>>137527153
Hopefully Generation Zyklon is watching this. It seems minor now but there's an entire generation of red-pilled whites sitting at home maturing.

The bias is clear. Dindus can riot and burin the streets for the sake of "black causes". White's peacefully protest the removal of an icon they saw as important and they are attackedi n the streets, the media turns on them, cops don't do shit and are somehow blamed for leftists violence towards them?

Anyone with a fucking brain can see the hypocrisy here.
>>
>>137527304
Stop.
>>
>>137525187
This literally has illuminati-eyed pizza slices as her Twitter account. lol .
>>
>>137527632
Yup, lots of "peaceful protests" include torch-bearing armed wackos screaming "Blood and Soil" Fuck those Nazis.
>>
File: 1492635706470.gif (208KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1492635706470.gif
208KB, 250x219px
>>137518824
>"Jews will not replace us!"

Nice audio edit from "You will not replace us!"
>>
>>137527295
I would tend to agree. He reminds me of the old Klan being chock full of loudmouthed, shit-talking feds. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
>>
>>137527411
>it's a gag
>it's an entertainment program

WEW LAD
>>
>>137527811
Did they break the law?
>>
File: stopwhat.png (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stopwhat.png
108KB, 600x600px
>>137527759
what exactly needs to be stopped?
>>
>>137519485

As I said before 2-3 days ago...

I was at the rally. There was multiple pro-filmers there with $10k+ equipment they were carrying around. There was also busses bringing alt-lefties in a day before the rally.

This shit doesn't happen in Charlottesvillle which is a small town of 50,000. Everything was planned.
>>
>>137527811
It was peaceful. They got a permit. Then they were attacked by lefties who hate free speech and they responded.
>>
>>137528062
Your paranoia.
>>
>>137527293
lmao I been here since the paulberg days of /new/ we have always had stormfags and holohoax threads.

Go to reddit if you need a hugbox.
>>
>>137527979
Nope. And attacking the protesters would have been illegal.

It just isn't immoral. If you think legality and morality are the same, I'm assuming this isn't the site for you.
>>
>>137527262
>>137527262
Your point was baseless. There was no reason not to think that there could be a multicultural libertarian society other than your wild assumptions that were backed up by nothing other than your opinion.
>>
>>137527811
The only reason you say that is because you don't understand. "Blood and Soil" is the bedrock of a nation.

I don't know if you noticed but blacks are exploding in Africa.You should also notice that all African societies are totally shit and the only reason they even have a semblance of functionality is because of the infrastructure whitey left behind.

I'd rather have a bunch of white people screaming "blood and soil" than blacks looting, burning and destroying everything. Knowing our nature does not make us bad. You're just weak.
>>
>>137528251
>morality
Irrelevant.
>>
>>137528174
Now why exactly would you trust people on the internet?
>>
>>137528363
Why not?
>>
>>137527950
i honestly believe him when he says he's shitposting

it's fun to do
>>
>>137525816
he's probably lurking in this thread right now. fucking stormweenies
>>
File: trust.png (313KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trust.png
313KB, 600x600px
>>137528408
Do you often trust strangers?
>>
holy shit vice is reporting this as real if its just admitted a fucking gag. wtf
>>
>>137528353
Pretty sure it isn't one or the other. There is some middle ground between Facism and the third-world.

>>137528355
Irrelevant to a legal determination, sure. But I'm find with society at large deciding that there are certain opinions that are simply unacceptable, and deciding to deal with the consequences of an assault charge to keep those fuckers in the basement.
>>
>>137528455
If hes shitposting then explain this interview where he's stating to be ready for battle >>137522026
>>
>>137518824
Always assume anything said on electronic media is compromised. Post/day contradictory things so it's harder to build a profile on you.
>>
>>137528522
You're weird.
>>
>>137527411
If he's a fed, he's the best, literally /ourguy/, down to the tears.
>>
>>137528619
Tell that the population differences. What are we supposed to do with these people? We can't take them here.
>>
>>137528842
That's a complement, thanks!
>>
>>137528619
Ok. All of your opinions are now deemed unacceptable. Every thought you have is now a crime. Please report to intake for processing.
>>
what afucking retarded faggot. calls people niggers and fuck the jews and now hes crying lmfao
>>
>>137518824
https://christophercantwell.com

Who is this Christopher Cantwell faggot?

Tell me this dude isn't a fucking Fed! I was cringing every second he spoke!
Can some computer savvy anons look into his shitty website and look for clues?
>>
>>137528749
maybe he's serious, but he does seem genuine. perhaps i'm projecting.

i think he was trying to be intimidating
>>
>>137528193
No one was stupid enough to attend these honeypot rallies though.
>>
>>137529013
I support keeping physically attacking protesters illegal, even if (especially) if they are Nazis. But I won't dissuade people physically attacking Nazis because its an effective tactic at keeping them at bay. That's a subtle distinction, but I think its also internally consistent.
>>
>>137527411
He's right you know.
>>
>>137521561
Go look at how many times the phrase comes up before the primaries in late '15 early '16. It was nothing.
>>
>>137528353
The best thing to do would be LITERALLY NOTHING and let normies watch as the left burns their cities down and they get McGoverned into irrelevancy while the right takes over GOVERNMENT.

Torch wielding Nazis is bad fucking branding. The left doesn't need a response anywhere but the ballot box unless the current trend of restoring US demographics became SA tier hopeless. Then you should repeat the Indian Wars.
>>
>>137521561
>leaf

no one cared about spencer until CNN told you to. get a fucking job.
>>
File: 1501912081932.jpg (68KB, 924x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501912081932.jpg
68KB, 924x960px
>>137522400
The "Alt-right" was really termed the Alt- Media not that long ago.

The Gas Lighting propagandists had to change the name Alt-Media to Alt-Right to distract the masses from listening to alternative forms of media while simultaneously associating the now Alt-Right to extremist groups via the ADL & Southern Poverty Law Center.

Ultimate Fail.
>>
>>137524165
Libertarianism is about property rights and people following the rules. Fascism is about property rights and people following the rules. The basic idea is to act white. Libertarianism is really the American version of Fascism.
>>
>>137519345
love ur meaty pussy, shiro

t. cali bro stomp
>>
>>137518824
>if you don't show your powerlevel, you're a reddit cuckservative shill.
>if you show your powerlevel, you're controlled opposition.
fuck off retard
>>
File: 1502481008942.jpg (122KB, 470x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1502481008942.jpg
122KB, 470x1430px
>>137529846
This one's for you
>>
File: 1501190974325.jpg (44KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1501190974325.jpg
44KB, 370x359px
>>137527411
>everybody hates me
damn
i feel this way sometimes
>>
>>137529641
There were a handful of nazi's. The american NatSoc movement is a fucking CIA honeypot and everyone knows it.

These people weren't Nazi's.The president that freed the damn slave knew that this would be a problem. I don't say this in some sort of supremacist way. They always say "supremacist". I've never met any alt-righters that were so obsessed with being white that they thought our race was the savior of humanity.

This is what separates the alt-right from other pro white movements in the past. The alt right recognizes adaptation to an environment. There is no "better". I absolutely agree that any real Nazi imagery is bad for optics and stupid, but the alt-right is not about being a fucking LARPing storm trooper. TJared Taylor is the Alt-Right. It's about realizing we are different and trying to achieve logical aims for the human race.

Watch this and tell me this man is a "Nazi"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

I'm an ethnonationalist and I respect Malcom X. He saw the situation for what it was.
>>
>>137523549
fuck off shill
>>
lol chris fucks that jew eyed vice slut way harder than richard did

chris is rad

chris come stomp cali, bro
>>
>>137519345
OP can't bump his own thread retard. Every post you make is only digging the hole deeper.
>>
>>137518824
Spooky white men
ominous
frightening
hate
>>
>>137518824
Holy shit the alt-right dudes in this documentary are HIGH ENERGY
>>
>>137530466
You'll soon find that I absolutely can newfag
>>
>>137529132
Yeah he's a popular alt-right guy. I think he is full-fascist.

Kind of a sperg, but a pretty smart guy
>>
>>137530685
Nope, just watched the bump timer. Your post did not refresh it. Fuck off you stupid glow in the dark CIA nigger
>>
>>137530811
>bump timer

Dial back the autism m8
>>
>>137530907
Go back to rebbit and I promise I will
>>
>>137528353
You wouldn't even have this fucking country if it weren't built on 400 years of slavery.
>>
someone post the overlap video of the driver that always gets deleted
>>
omg azzmador is such a controlled jew fed asset

or

he just needs to get the fuck away from daily stormer it makes him look bad
>>
File: 1502603785146.jpg (580KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502603785146.jpg
580KB, 638x960px
>>137518824
LMFAO HER FACE AT 19:50

CHRISTOPHER CANTWELL DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>137531037
lmao okay.

Yea intellectuals that decided to dedicate themselves to some mistake of ultimate freedom and equality. are responsible for the poor behavior of blacks.

Slavery was actually a bad economic system for the confederacy so if you wanna argue that way you're wrong.
>>
>>137518824
LOL ,his AK still had the shipping cover on the charging handle, what a poser.
>>
File: uncutreverse.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uncutreverse.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>137518824
some slick editing not showing the mobswarm with pitchforks during this psyOp
>>
>>137528193
Stormfags were always around, but even then you wouldn't see them bow before pastey faggots like Spencer with ties to the Bush family, not to mention his Israeli dicksucking.
You can fuck off back to TRS or whatever honeypots you crawled out of.
>>
Okay aside from everything can we please talk about how terrible this journalist is?

"Like, what's it like to breathe air"

She looks like she got a fucking lobotomy.
>>
>>137531341
That's... actually very telling
>>
>>137522472
A bunch of different people were using the label for different reasons, then the media decided to put the spotlight on faggot spencer and poof the movement is dead
>>
>>137527811
What made that non-peaceful? Maybe someone with asthma was irritated by the tiki torch smoke?
>>
>>137528316
The only reason why there are multicultural societies is because of anti-discrimination laws.

If you don't enforce multiculturalism it cannot exist. Like the other anon said, there are going to be racial tribal wars.
>>
>>137531619
Hmm, really makes me think
>>
>>137529284
See, you finally found out that a society is impossible without violence, shill.
>>
>>137529830
wat
The state tells private businesses what to do. It's a leftist ideology and needs to go.
>>
>>137531188
Hey! look at those numbers
>>
>>137518824
>The black check spazzing out, screaming "we got hit by a car"

We? That's how innate tribal thinking is in blacks
>>
>>137518824
> alt-right leadershirt has helicopters on it
toppest kek
>>
>>137531724
your digging yourself into a very absolute statement. Surely you do not think there are people that do not mind or even would desire to live in multicultural society
>>
>>137518824
13:49 ...why is this woman the second woman to have a left arm painted ashy?
>>
>>137531929
You'll get no argument from me on that point. We can't all sit around and sing Kumbayah when there are literal fucking Nazis stomping around with Walmart tiki torches. Antifa is the answer and I'm in no way afraid of some kind of liberal Maoist violent backlash, because lets face it, the left just doesn't have that in it.
>>
File: IMG_3236.jpg (379KB, 1086x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3236.jpg
379KB, 1086x1500px
>>137530761
He conducts himself like an absolute fool. He is not smart, he has just memorized red pilled information.

I cannot fucking believe the way he acted in the Vice video. Why do so many of these neo-nazi DICKHEADS act like such unbelieveable autistic cringelords? How can you have so little self awareness?

That goes for the old guy with the grey frizzled beard as well. Every time you see guys like this you just KNOW they're going to say incredibly autistic shit and infuriates me beyond belief they get so much attention. Of course they get attention.

Too many of these turds fit the bill of pic related. These fat, Duck Dynasty nazi morons that come out from under the rocks and the loudmouthed dead-eyed autists will be all anyone ever thinks of national socialism.
>>
>>137531037
Wow, 400 years now?
>muh 400 gorillion
>>
>>137532182
The disturbing thing about this is that we were segregated, we were nearly race blind in the seventies. Why are you people taking us backwards and calling it "progress?"
>>
File: 1477833976830.jpg (17KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1477833976830.jpg
17KB, 600x337px
>>137532103
>we are stepping off the internet in a big way
holy shit my fucking sides
>>
>>137532261
what do you think those who marched with.. sorry, your loaded verbiage, stomped around, with torches goals and plans are? What do you think they want? What are you afraid they will do, and are planning?
>>
File: 1494564554333.png (86KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494564554333.png
86KB, 336x448px
SPENCER IS A FUCKING PSYOP!!! I'M TIRED OF TELLING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS (UNLESS YOU'RE SHILLLS). I WARNED YOU BEFORE THIS WHOLE THING BLEW UP! ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. HE LED THE ALT-RIGHT TO THE WOLVES YESTERDAY. EVERYONE KNEW WHAT THAT RALLY WOULD BRING!!!! HE IS CONTROLLED OP!!!! NOW WE'RE BEING DOXXED, THREATENED AND LAUGHED AT BY THE NATIONAL MEDIA, AND SPENCER IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.
>>
>>137524104
This is great. You can tell the VICE clip was edited to make everyone sound like white ISIS. These are totally normal people.
>>
>>137521163
My god, the cringe. But i guess its the result of too much alex jones
>>
>>137532399
I said nothing about that at all.

I was responding to the poster that said this:

>The only reason why there are multicultural societies is because of anti-discrimination laws.

>If you don't enforce multiculturalism it cannot exist. Like the other anon said, there are going to be racial tribal wars.

Now read my comment again, and then read yours, and see if you can spot your error
>>
>>137521940
This. Basically dont be an unhinged dick
>>
>>137532447
THE PSYOP PSYOP IS THE PSYOP
but spencer is fishy, baked alaska/the guy on his stream post mace are both fishy, the fact i'm rooting for you guys is fishy, i dont know what's real anymore
>>
the vice bitch has the most jewy lazy shit eyes imaginable

you know she just wants to fucking bang white men but knows we don't want anything to do with her shit (((genetics))) so she always looks sadface ahahahahahh
>>
>>137522103
This is actually reasonable point
>>
>>137532904
No one is fishy UNTIL they start advocating for violence like the idiot Cantwell is or just throws out spergy racist shit for no reason like Assmador the fat fagget
>>
>>137530811
This "muh CIA" nigger shit is getting just as LARP as those retards who squeal about Russia all day.
inb4 picture of Spencer with Nancy, again
>>
File: 1390294429762.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1390294429762.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>137518824
This is what I call areal entertainment. Thanks Jews.
>>
File: 1467516349740.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1467516349740.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>137532951
Nobody wants to procreate with you and you fucking know it.
>>
>>137532904
what is real is george soros funding both sides

he was a ww2 jew that helped nazis remember

naturally he's a communist jew though

he funds both

gas him and kushner they are partners
>>
GUYS, LISTEN TO THIS

>>137524104
>>137524104
>>137524104

THE VICE CLIP IS EDITED TO MAKE EVERYONE SOUND INSANE

>>137524104
>>137524104
>>137524104
>>
>>137533347
>>137533429

wtf is this
>>
>>137533429
already did it

are you shilling here with different flags, jew?
>>
>>137518824
wew the /leftypol/ shilling in this thread is in overdrive. A SHEKEL TO A GOOD GOY
>>
>>137533599
Le hive mind. And checked
>>
>>137533187
Totally not what I meant but I agree lol
>>
>>137533574
well duh, that is what jewish media is all about- not telling the real story
>>
>>137533744
np just testing out fresh pasta.
>>
>>137533770
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS FALLING FOR IT THOUGH
I NEARLY FELL FOR IT MYSELF
VICE IS DANGEROUS

AGAIN, EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS

>>137524104
>>137524104
>>137524104

>>137524104
>>137524104
>>137524104
>>
>>137519683
Nice fail faggot.

Trump's presidency will be regarded as normal once the Democrat gangster are put in their place(prison). He won't be the most famous, nor will he be the most hated. He will keep this ball rolling and provide a foundation for the next 100 years. What happens after that I don't know.
>>
File: lefties just don't get it.jpg (157KB, 1567x840px) Image search: [Google]
lefties just don't get it.jpg
157KB, 1567x840px
>>137533843
I just made this. Use it wisely anon
>>
>>137522313
McVeigh was egged on by the CIA to implant more of the race war psyop
>>
>>137533868
We got it the first time fucking sperg
>>
worse acting than the twilight series
>>
>>137528167
>alt-lefties
There is no "alt-left." The 'left' has now dropped the mask. This is what the 'left' truly is. Just call them anti-whites, Marxists, or commies.
>>
>>137528475
This...
Powerlevelfag, if you're watching this: neck yourself
>>
>>137523670
Azzmador is a retard
*butts into camera view*
>yeah and it's the city run by Jews and niggers
I don't think there is anyone I hate more than that poor posture pony tail having faggot.
He only discredits work by actually intelligent people like Jared Taylor.
>>
File: 1501086676139.png (593KB, 664x941px) Image search: [Google]
1501086676139.png
593KB, 664x941px
>>137518824
If it took you this long to figure out that Spencer and his ilk are controlled opposition at this point, you've been living under a fucking rock to be honest. You can always spot a honeypot when they "entice you to violence" even in the most vague, ambiguous way. How the fuck do you think they catch all these somali and muslim idiots all the time on the news when they stop a potential terrorist attack?
>disenfranchised individual has some thoughts
>suddenly a "strong, competent" leader appears out of nowhere with the same message but a little more extreme
>disenfranchised clings to it
>Leader: "Hey (fellow pissed off guy) this stuff's fucked up, hmm? Man if only someone would take some REAL action here, amirite?"
>Disenfranchised person mulls it over for a period of time, can't talk to anyone else, goes to "leader"(who again, just kind of appeared out of nowhere)
>Dis: H-h-hey, leaderfag, know anywhere I could get some stuff to do what you said? I'm going to take the plunge for all of us!
>Leader: Hey yeah, I (just happen) to know the perfect guy! Here's his phone number, we'll meet him tomorrow in fact, he's in town now!
>Disenfranchised: Fuck yeah! Let's do this! Here's some cash, let's buy this shit!

>Leader: LOL i'm FBI and you're now fucked in the ass. 20 years if you're lucky faggot terrorist.

The best way to fight these people is through non-violent, peaceful protests and determined voting. For local, state, federal positions. Vote, for fuck's sake. Most of the retarded kids on both sides of this want to just go break shit and set it on fire or whatever, but how many of them even bother to vote on a regular basis? Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>137533599
we are newfags get used it
>>
>>137518824
>some serious FBI informant vibes from some of the organizers

Post their names and let's dig. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
>>
File: sequoia.png (2MB, 1820x1800px) Image search: [Google]
sequoia.png
2MB, 1820x1800px
>>137528475
>being such a brainlet you fall for sequoia memes
>>
>>137525816
>>137528475
>>137534148
>not knowing who azzmador is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWX5WsFnLAM

The daily stormer is the alt-right equivalent of the national enquirer. They're autistic and bombastic and that's the point.
>>
>>137521580
You mean Chris Cantwell? He's a Libertarian YouTuber.
>>
>>137534335
Spencer never once told anyone to get violent which is what your entire, ahem, let's say "theory" rests on. The government has indeed done this in the past but find me evidence of Spencer ever encouraging people to commit violent acts.
>>
>>137518824
I think we should spread anti women memes ro sow discord among the ledtist.
you get rid of women, and white men will follow.

we should weaponize the niggers they collude with.
make white women scared again.
Tweet, graffiti, facebook, anything: psyops time

>Get out whitey, your womens are our now #blm #cville
>rape white women to show racist what happens #blm #niggersgonnig
>burn little white kids.

spread anti white memes and propaganda pronto. the only way to win is to weaponize blm, vilify white women and demonize white men.
>>
>>137531983
shes obviously talking to the two people shes with moron
>>
>>137534498
He just expects a white ethnostate to magically appear then?
>>
>>137534535
>>
>>137524546
I think a good bit of us already knew this, but it sure is nice to see it corroborated
>>
File: 49db4fd980631.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
49db4fd980631.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>137534340
You'll go the way of every other newfag who can't hold up to the pressure of facts and logic. Not worried one bit desu. A) No one's going to censor anything here B) There's no way to avoid the blatant failures of communism and C) you're not going to convince anyone here that communism is an intelligent solution to the problems in our country, ever. Get fucked faggot. Hang around a little longer, you'll be a conservative in no time. :^)
>>
>>137534720
You made a claim, I don't know what's in his head or heart.
>>
elle reeve is a cutie.
>>
>>137518824
>https://youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I

come on

http://hooktube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
>>
File: 1493514742303.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493514742303.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>137534407
>knowing 'azzmador'
>>
>>137518824
>Be careful lads, this could prove to be a honeypot.

YOU THINK?!
>>
>>137534929
>toothpaste

Paste for one tooth

>teethpaste

Paste for multiple teeth
>>
>>137519847
>posting a blacked NYC jew while trying to prove a point
>>
>>137520405
that is only half the plan the jews need an enemy so they can push more bullshit into laws and literally make it legal for us to be government slaves. the jews could give less of a shit about the white race or whites we simply are in a convenient position for them. they instigate the white hatred because its easy. there already is a strong history of animosity between whites and other groups. use the hatred of the other groups to justify taking away personal rights.
>>
File: WhiteNatonalist.jpg (133KB, 499x693px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteNatonalist.jpg
133KB, 499x693px
>>137518824
>Kessler
>>
imagine actually watching this whole movie
you must have full blown retardation
>>
>>137518824
>christopher cantwell
>secret informant
I hope you're trolling
>>
>>137535136
I voted for Obama in 2012. Things change.
>>
The worst thing we can do is lay down. We know the media is completely controlled. We already known this. Keep doing what we are doing.
>>
>>137535235
lol
Did you also camp out in Zuccotti Park anon?
>>
I don't know who's shilling who anymore

Woo boy I'll be back in a few weeks when pol simmers down
>>
>>137534806
lol how can you not blame capitalism for failing usa. Just look at this joke of a country. You really think some commie fags created this mess? No it's the result of corporate globalist capitalism. What you're witnessing now is only the beginning of the real collapse of this rotten system.
>>
>>137521364
First the controlled op isn't "Alt-Right". The Controlled op is establishment foot soldiers. The Alt-Right is a label a few people who opposed neo-con's control over the Republican party used to describe the upcoming rebellion. It had more to do with economics and foreign policy than any identity bullshit.
>>
>>137534498
Are you implying this guy, who is stoking the fire of a "white-ethnostate" expects everyone else to just roll over and comply? If you think any alphabet agency has to explicitly come out and say "kill all of "x" people" to fuck your shit up, you're sadly mistaken. They're ambiguous for a reason. They don't have to explicitly put a gun in your hand.

What they do is create an environment where extremism can thrive (which is what he's done). They specifically don't stamp that extremism out to protect their "cause." That's EXACTLY what he did on Saturday by allowing these nazi faggots to stomp around and sieg hiel. You call that "mistakes", but have you stopped and asked yourself how many convenient "mistakes" this guy has made in the past 6 months? It's exactly what they want to happen. Then they wait for that one disenfranchised person to spin the idea of "doing something more."

You're talking about agencies with think tanks and psych degrees that know how to pull on the strings of individuals brains and make them think their thoughts are their own. They're not fucking stupid.
>>
>>137535557
quality post
>>
>>137525446
You saying whites dont get a homeland? Meanwhile every other race does.
>>
File: 1502582207683.jpg (28KB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
1502582207683.jpg
28KB, 480x406px
>>137528997
Here
>>
File: Kent-State.jpg (52KB, 647x448px) Image search: [Google]
Kent-State.jpg
52KB, 647x448px
>>137535447
Name one single country where the people were happier AFTER the implementation of communism without using the "real communism's never been tried" meme.
You can't because it doesn't exist.
>The Berlin Wall had to be buit to keep the USSR's citizens IN because they were all trying to flee
>Castro spends billions to have his military patrol the waters of Cuba and sink rafts of citizens trying to escape
>North Korea kills entire bloodlines of citizens when a few finally escape to other countries
I'm not saying this larping naziism faggotry is the solution, but the commie bullshit we're seeing is, by far, the bigger threat to citizens of the US and it will be stomped out, likely by the military. Not really worried at all. Do you not remember Kent State or something? Kek read a book for once for fuck's sake.
>>
>>137525816
Time to start digging through the media's shit and their employees. They want to pick a fight, so lets fight. The smart way, not waving flags and hitting mentally ill landwhales with cars.

Try to befriend their children or relatives. DIG DIG DIG.
>>
File: 1977.jpg (34KB, 321x340px) Image search: [Google]
1977.jpg
34KB, 321x340px
>>137522026
Anyone in this movement promoting violence and terror are very likely to be an CIA agent

Be careful
>>
>>137535557
That's not what you said in your first post but this claim is unverifiable vs what Spencer has said. You've moved the goalposts on me bud. I don't doubt this happens fyi but whether Spencer is a part of this cannot be verified. But since we're in the realm of the hypothetical let's look at something historical we're both familiar with.

Would you be saying the same things about the founding fathers? They were extremists resisting a government they perceived as tyrannical. They killed people and made no apologies for it.
>>
>>137522026
I find it hard to believe anyone who really considers themselves alt right would talk to (((journalists))).

I know I sure as fuck wouldn't sit down and give an interview.
>>
>>137518824
>Be careful lads, this could prove to be a honeypot.

Literally every White Nationalist group is a honey pot. Morons gave them their real info, hope they enjoy jail.
>>
shaman here
>>
>>137518824
basically all these proteststors are doing what the jewilluminati cunts want and not going to get anywhere but fight between eachother.
>>
>>137535854
Cuba has very good hospitals and doctors, East Germany is still mostly white.I don't see a problem. If it wasn't for embargoes these places could have a much higher living standards.
>>
>>137520405
what the fuck isn't controlled opposition at this point you fuck, serious question
>>
>>137518824
Reporter is the same women who got the interview with Richard Spencer a few months.

>steady exposure to mainstream
>making a psyop the new boogie man

Where have a seen this before?
>>
>>137536311
Why couldn't communist countries do it without relying on capitalists? Really made me think
>>
>>137536161
Being a white nationalist is illegal?
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (152KB, 245x284px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
152KB, 245x284px
>>
>>137518824
i have been saying it for years, you retards are so easy to contorl/influence
>>
>>137536628
Stop stop anon... I can only get so hard
>>
>>137536498
Everyone in these far left or far right orgs is controlled. Until society falls you cant really build. I thought people learned this lesson from the KKK? once millions strong and nothing came of it as they eventually got co opted.
>>
>>137536655
Who cares? As long as it moves things in the right direction, it's better than shitposting on the internet.
>>
>>137536628
She is hot i want to make aryan babies with her
>>
File: 57808053.jpg (28KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
57808053.jpg
28KB, 500x350px
>>137536628
>>
>>137536042
I haven't moved the goalposts at all "buddy." You're not my buddy, you're a fucking tool for defending this Spencer guy for whatever reason. I'm either arguing with a psyop right now or you are really fucking stupid. Like incredibly dumb.

Read my second post again. Read the history of the CIA and how they conduct operations. Operators rarely, if ever, actually fire a weapon. I'm not saying Spencer himself is CIA, but he's controlled and that much is obvious at this point. Read up on how they operated in Iraq, Libya, Nicaragua. They enter the scene, "create" a movement that's initially just their own guys at first. As they take on members, the operatives slowly fall off as they're replaced with people they've enticed to do something. They use rhetoric and extreme ideas to stoke the "movement" they've created. At the very end, the last op steps out of the way, leaves the scene and let's the momentum of what he's "built" do the damage while he can safely wash his hands and say "We had nothing to do with that." It's alphabet agency protocol 101. If any agency was going to try and do something like that on American soil (which they're prohibited from doing in the first place) this is likely exactly what it would look like at the mid-stage/late-stage.
>b-b-b-but what about the founding fathers?
It's not even comparable to the founding fathers. The founding fathers weren't goosestepping and calling to kill everyone but them. They also didn't have a voting system in place like we do today where you DON'T have to use violence, you just have to go to the goddamn ballot box.
>>
>>137535854
Vietnam
>>
>>137536598
USSR totally could live without private banks and they were independent for 80 years.
>>
>>137522026

lol its cantwell.

not too many years ago he was involved with groups that actually want to kill cops. He's been slowly backing off that. i used to listen to him on jewtube occassionally. definitely a smart guy.
>>
>>137521876
This, fucking this, pure common sense. Think, people.
>>
>>137536624
It's about to be.
http ://www.eurweb.com/2017/08/illinois-senate-passes-bill-call-white-supremacists-terrorist-organization/
>The Illinois senate’s resolution, while non-binding, addresses the actions of those engaging in (and supportive of) these types of actions as terrorist groups.
Congratulations you're about to get played by the state of Illinois by a bunch of lawmakers whose only definition of White Supremacist seems to be "voted for Donald Trump and won't renounce him".
>>
>>137536962
Yes, with your shitty larp flag you will definitely create a stronger sense of identity among whites. You will bring us together under your sand nigger religion, that definitely has no Jewish influence.
>>
>>137536311
>Cuba has very good hospitals and doctors
And they have even more doctors and physicists that work as car mechanics changing oil for a living because they don't have jobs. Just because everyone gets free education doesn't mean jobs magically appear dumbass. This is one thing you commie faggots can't figure out in your little brains.
>East Germany is still mostly white
Now you've tried to deflect from the fact that communism in Russia was so bad they literally had to build a wall with barbed-wire and dogs to keep people miserable with that way of life IN the country. It was never built to keep people out. If you don't see a problem with that you're being willfully ignorant and your opinion holds no value. It's really that simple.
>>
>>137536894
I'm not defending Spencer, merely giving him the benefit of the doubt and asking you to live up to the burden of proof for your claims. Sorry if this triggers you, you stupid faggot. I tried being nice to you but you're a petulant child that did move the fucking goal posts. Go read your first post and then see you changed your claim.

I don't give a fuck about Spencer, I do care about the truth. You're making claims and refusing to provide evidence for those claims. I can only judge Spencer based on what I can see of him. If you have some information I don't go ahead and blow this conspiracy wide open.
>>
File: ExpoctUs.png (4KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
ExpoctUs.png
4KB, 240x200px
>>137521876
>the Jew so efficiently hamstrung us.
They only succeed if you let them. We Our Legion!!!
>>
File: 18b492e.png (289KB, 523x540px) Image search: [Google]
18b492e.png
289KB, 523x540px
>>137537086
Wrong.

"Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment"
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

Supreme Court trumps state court every time. Doesn't matter what Illinois does, it will be struck down. There's already a precedent for it.
>>
>>137537324
They're not outlawing speech, they're naming white nationalists a terror organization so they can more effectively punish violent action and go after those who support said violent action. It doesn't say anything about limiting speech, they've very clever about that.
>>
>>137525297
It's true though. Human biodiversity goes beyond pigmentation.
>>
>>137536161
No, not every group. But every one with an attention-loving sociopath with no other real life or goals at the helm--especially one linked to academia, think tanks etc.--yes. Now he may not literally be an operative. He may think he's jewing them just fine. Yeah, no.
>>
>>137520405
>lure you out
This is why our country is fucking dying as we speak.
People act as if their beliefs are something to be ashamed of which gives the ones that believe differently more power. Shame for your beliefs, even if wrong, is just telling everyone that you are wrong and a fringe element, and in turn you become just that.
>>
>>137537174
I haven't changed my claim at all through this entire conversation.
>I'm not defending Spencer
>you stupid faggot petulant child!
Sure sounds like you are. Is there a reason you're so adamant about discrediting my posts at this point? I have to say it's pretty fucking weird that you would be so passionate about quieting a theory that could very well not be a theory. I never said I have absolute proof of a conspiracy. I'm saying the reason he doesn't have more followers is because the average, intelligent person can look at history, how psyops have gone down in the past, and easily make a correlation between then and now. 2 and 2. It's called critical thinking. I really don't give a shit about the guy, I'm making an observation.
>>
>>137537456
Yeah and Trump is targeting antifa at the same time. The government is doing its job.
>>
>>137522026
He's a YouTuber and has been for a really long time, it isn't like he doesn't have a following and no one knows who he is.
>>
>>137527153
>implying there isn't always subversion going on
>>
>>137535235
There is a big difference between just changing your opinion based on new information and facts, vs. jumping off the old bandwagon and grabbing onto the next winner's coattails because you're essentially an exploiter and an opportunist.
>>
>>137537759
I'm demanding you provide evidence or quit spreading heresay without labeling it as such. Nothing more and nothing less. You were speaking in definite articles, you were not couching them with language which would indicate it has no empirical basis and in fact were just heresay.

I personally find what you think to be probable but I don't see any definitive evidence of it.
>>
File: 1501552258920.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501552258920.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>137537456
Hm. Interesting. Quality post then. The thing is no one wants violence on any level it doesn't accomplish anything. However, this would never get pushed through as just a "white" thing, it would have to apply to all political violence. Since antifa/commies/leftists are the ones engaging in the majority of violence and destruction of property, I can't see this being anything other than a win for the conservative right.
>>
>>137520646
Bantz pls
>>
>>137535854
>the commie bullshit we're seeing is, by far, the bigger threat to citizens of the US and it will be stomped out, likely by the military

Lmao police and military are all for it ironically. They are already state employees, welfare leaches, want us all disarmed. Cops hate any person can be armed. Military wants to disarm us all to avoid any type of insurgency. They aren't exactly open with their stance. Yeah we are pro 2nd amendment, excuse me while I confiscate your gun safe for state evidence. Youll get them back after the cops sell them to drug dealers.
>>
File: 170406.jpg (255KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
170406.jpg
255KB, 2560x1707px
>>137538078
>I'm demanding you provide evidence or quit spreading heresay without labeling it as such.
You must not know where you're at, you can suck the fattest faggot dick in the world for all I care. This isn't high school chemistry class, you dense cunt. Everything starts out as "just a theory" until it's inevitably proven true. I feel like I'm talking to Spencer himself with how much you've got your panties in a twist.
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (60KB, 484x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
60KB, 484x357px
>>137538409
Where do you live? I'll need your address if I'm going to suck the fattest faggot dick in the world you brainlet retard.
>>
Obviously some members are feds but most of them are useful idiots, the people with the nazi flag at the rally was definitely a plant.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>>137538304
>Lmao police and military are all for it ironically
Wrong.
Police are overwhelmingly conservative.
>https://ricochet.com/archives/cops-are-conservatives-and-should-be/
Military conservatives outnumber leftists 2 to 1
>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/2578367

All military (and often police) take a sworn oath to uphold the US Constitution at all costs and before anything else. Communism is the antithesis of our democratic Constitution. These red banner faggots would literally have to somehow overthrow the entire military and police in the US to get what they want. Never going to happen. Back to community college with you, loser.
>>
File: 1467889596279.jpg (35KB, 322x330px) Image search: [Google]
1467889596279.jpg
35KB, 322x330px
>>137518824
Id like to say its one sided but showing the braindead mob try to express itself and call for the death of the mayor and then proceed to attack him and call every police officer doing their job a nazi is a pretty fair shake.
>>
>>137536628
That's probably her orgasm face.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.