[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punished Trump Theory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: punished trump.jpg (3MB, 3049x3182px) Image search: [Google]
punished trump.jpg
3MB, 3049x3182px
I haven't seen people on /pol/ talk about this in a a couple weeks, if not longer. Some threads I see archived only have a few posts before being banned.

This thread is for the discussion of whether Trump is a kike loving shill who is Jewing us all, or is he truly Jewing the Jews? Is he playing the long con?

Because of everything that happened this weekend and Trump's condemning of the attack, the shills have been out in force saying anything and everything to divide. You can tell this was all a coordinated effort when legitimately on Saturday / Sunday 50-60% of the threads are obvious shilling.

I posted pic related because I still believe in Trump. My contribution to get the discussion started: If Trump is indeed a kike shill, why does the Media and Hollywood hate him? The MSM and Hollywood are kike controlled. He is attacked relentlessly by the Media and Celebrity personalities, as well as a bunch of George Soros shilling Congressman's, Senator's and Mayor's. If he was helping the Jew, if he was helping the (((Deep State))), if he was fucking us all over, wouldn't the MSM and Hollywood portray Trump in a positive light? Obama was quietly ruining America and had many scandals for 8 years and the MSM and Hollywood fucking loved him and hid all of his nefarious deeds, but Trump has 2 scoops of ice cream and they talk about it being racist and shit for days on end.

How can Trump be a kike shill when (((their))) two largest platforms for controlling how the public thinks are against him and constantly paint a negative picture? Other evidence I want to stress is Steve Bannon consults and writes everything for Trump and the dude blatantly doesn't like Jews. There's too man things that don't make sense to fit the narrative he is shilling for the kikes.

He hasn't even been President for one year, are we really to expect he's going to upturn all forms of conditioning the filthy kikes have subjugated the US population to within 7 months? This will take years.
>>
>>137516148
t. mental ward patient
>>
>>137516148
Kike loving shill is a bit harsh, I just think he's a Republican who came to power on a platform of change who is now realizing he can't change a thing.
>>
File: bait.png (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
5KB, 219x230px
>>137516385
Oh look, ready and waiting. You get paid sheckles on the dollar to lie on a right wing board that converts more people in Nazi's everyday. You're a fucking moron.
>>
Jews aren't a monolith.

/thread
>>
>>137516733
So witty.
Much wow.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.