[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/897293484884979712

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 645f2d8.jpg (62KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
645f2d8.jpg
62KB, 720x477px
Okay so in this direct yet indirect way Trump has signaled he is supporting "free speech" by invoking Obama with the jab at the end. The media has established it will barley mention anti fa and when they do they call them counter-protesters at worse but usually anti-racist. BLM is distancing itself from ANTI-Fa because some shits about to go down...BLM can just put the masks on and become Anti Fa to bolster their ranks when they need too. They are already making what equate to hit(ler) lists of people they deem to not think correct. It will continue with a flurry of un-provable hate crimes...swastikas,bacon, vandalism and spray paint/ stories on Twitter and Facebook ect. Bet they will always be wearing masks. Then it will escalate to the all out open violence(just a more common and severe version of what we have seen thus far) which will go half assed reported inciting more people rinse and repeat...I would expect it to peak when daylight savings time kicks in. Lets hope for a severe and early winter.
So why did I type this, because mutherfuckers are talking about war and it started years ago. Do pushups bitches. Also when they take my flag down at my town hall to put up a Communist symbol...thats when the war starts for me.
>>
Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

Feels good to be home after seven months, but the White House is very special, there is no place like it... and the U.S. is really my home!
8:06 PM - 14 Aug 2017
>>
Trump just retweeted Jack P...fuck you assholes. He is telling everyone to stop fucking off and line up behind that guys ideology...You guys better listen to me...Insider ready to subvert these Commie fucks from deep inside the system...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.