[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JULES SUZDALTSEV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

/pol/'s hate threads are nothing when compared to this man's threads. Never have I seen so much hatred, and this is coming from an anon who has been browsing /pol/ for several years now. No amount of violent pictures or videos could amount to the bitter spite radiating off of his tweets.

/pol/, we need to do something.

>B-but he has freedom of speech!

So do we. We need to get this guy off of the president's replies on twitter, as he's been doing this sort of thing for far too long, with no one stopping him. We need him out.

We're the only one's who can do this, /pol/.
>>
just stab him and drop the knife, his address is public desu
>>
just tell drumpf to block him on twitter
he'll have a meltdown and be forgotten, just like momma bess
>>
Bump, another VERIFIED (tm) faggot.
>>
>>137514448
Are these bot accounts actually based on real people? I find it hard to believe someone can be this much of a fag.

He also blocked me for calling him out after a single tweet, so fuck this commie nigger.
>>
>>137514448

Forget trying to silence him. We need to get Trump to dump Twatter and adopt Gab Ai. That's how we deal with Suz.
>>
File: 1502514566606.png (347KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502514566606.png
347KB, 464x404px
>>137515289
Idk bro....he's been tweeting at Donald for a while now. This guy isn't some William LeGate pussy,
>>
>>137516130

Also, if Trump dumped Twatter and went to Gab, think of what happens to Twatter overnight. Traffic would drop harder than Hillary's victory party.
>>
>>137514448
Imagine holding such a high opinion of yourself that you genuinely believe the President of the United States is going to read your petty rant and actually acknowledge you.
Imagine holding such a high opinion of yourself that you genuinely feel the need to ™ your account in case one of your 200 followers is taken in by some flake out to ruin you.
Very sad.
>>
File: 1502491828351.jpg (123KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502491828351.jpg
123KB, 960x720px
>>137514448
OP here. I THOUGHT Trump had blocked him and this woman named Holly O'Reily for a while, but if I'm not mistaken, it seems he unblocked them after a while.

There have been reports that a lot of people Trump blocked were suing bc they thought Trump was censoring their freedom of speech, so, if he really did unblock this people, then this would be why
>>
>>137514448
His DMs are open, if I'm not mistaken.

Let's just harass the shit out of him
>>
>>137514448
there are also the 2 retarded accounts JAIL DONALD TRUMP and IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP that are the only replies you usually see on Trump tweets.
Twatter really thinks that doing this will somehow win the other side votes, but i think its the opposite. The people who hate Trump will not change their minds, but people on the fence seeing that kind of bullshit will eventually side with Trump.
>>
>>137516130
the only way for Trump to leave twatter is to make his own version of it. Going to gab would only benefit gab, and he would never have the same number of followers. Gab does not have a version for iphone or ipad either, only android. This is not enough.
>>
>>137515289
He's so unhinged he's probably actually helping Trump.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.