[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHILLS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: SHILL.jpg (60KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
SHILL.jpg
60KB, 576x432px
Do shills *actually* come to this website? I know everyone here thinks (or at least they say they do) that shills come here, but I’m wondering. This isn’t an insult, since I browse here too, but most people here are

>unemployed
>not participating in society
>living in a basement
>broke
>not interested in registering the house and leaving to vote

Why would (((they))) care about such a population? We have nothing to do with the goings-on of the “real” world and normies are barely aware of our existence. I guess my question is, what would shills gain by posting here? Influencing the next generation of neckbeards? I just don’t get the rationale.
>>
>>137514146
Dissent is not allowed. No matter its source. Not all of us are broke, unemployed etc. Plus we can talk and spread information to others. That makes us dangerous. As far as whether shills come here. Lurk more is my answer.
You can see an obvious change in the rhetoric and syntax of posts during certain times.
>>
>>137514146

Shill detected
>>
File: the shillening.png (727KB, 787x531px) Image search: [Google]
the shillening.png
727KB, 787x531px
>>137514146
its the great shillening! even op is one even the guy above me calling op a shill is one

even i am one.
>>
They shill for homosexuality.

They shill for feminism.

They shill for immigration.

They shill for atheism.

They shill for fun.

They shill.
>>
File: Tavistock_Institute.jpg (24KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tavistock_Institute.jpg
24KB, 640x400px
>>137514146
Considering the Tavistock Institue has been able to work from the shadows for decades they need to have shills everywhere that without shills could propel The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations into the overt political zeitgeist.
>>
>>137516249

I was watching a Russian documentary about the sodomite agenda that said the Tavistock institute was behind it.

What do you know about them?

https://youtu.be/0m8-_QlwYV8
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.