[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be a better husband and father? What should I focus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (526KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
526KB, 592x592px
How can I be a better husband and father? What should I focus on that society eschews?
>>
>>137513601
Stop shitposting on 4chan is a good starter.
Oh, and clean your room.
>>
>>137513601

> Listening to your wife and valuing her opinions
> Treating your family with honesty
> Being open about your feelings and receptive to theirs
> Putting them before your own ego
> Letting them find their own freedom
> Making their happiness your own
> Letting love grow with patience

Things /pol/ would never tell you because they've never experienced them
>>
>>137513601
this is the gayest picture i have ever seen
>>
>>137513601
Limit the random gay hookups in public bathrooms to no more than 3 times a week.
>>
>>137513601

Read the Iliad and the Odyssey to your kids.
>>
>>137514343
This, tbqh
>>
>>137513601
do the stuff you know you should be doing
>>
>>137515236
how to be a better husband/father
stop being gay
>>
>>137514191
Do this if you want to be cheated on.
>>
>>137513601
Don't let your children grow up on the belief that you can slut yourself out and be a degenerate. That's the only good gift you can give your children because it gives them a defense to (((them))).
>>
>>137514191
>This is the i am gonna get cucked by my wife advice
>>
Teach your son not to act like a faggot or a nigger and to never trust a woman or a Jew.
Also buy him 200 dollars worth of bitcoin when he is born so that you can either send him to college or buy a fake ID on the darknet and abandon him when you realise you are too broke to give him a good life.
These are the basics of /pol/ is always right parenting.
>>
don't give him a fucking iphone on his 10th birthday
outdoors outdoors outdoors
anything to do with the outdoors, fishing, buy a cheap deer lease, hiking
this is where you talk to the boy about YOUR pov on the world. just talk.
>>
>>137513601
Look up Athol Kay's Mindful Attraction Program.
>>
Anon, the thing women want is to feel safe with you. This means being /fit/ yeah, but it also means you're secure, and mature and not a wishywashy faggot or an abusive nigger wannabe.
You need to become a provider. This is what women want. Someone who is secure and strong who they respect because of what he does and who he is. Someone she can brag about and be proud of.
Work on being a capable, secure man, someone who she can call her rock, and that'll fill in all the other blanks.

>>137514191
None of what you said is essentially wrong but the way you say it tells me you're a huge faggot who couldn't support a family let alone keep a woman. Giving people freedom, to people like you, means giving them license. Like encouraging 6 year olds to consider cadtration because they play with dolls.
You don't want nuclear families with real family bonds or any strong biological connection (or emotional in the case of adoption). You want pretend families because you don't know what a real family even looks like.
Fuck off with your obvious advice from a jobless millennial whose parents hate him and will never raise a functional family. You're priorities are wrong and your fathers bloodline will end with you. Sadly to say.
>>
>>137514191
This is actually correct advice. This is what my father does and my whole family loves him, even if he is a hardass he still lets us be us, and that's what counts.
>>
>>137517695
Notice that this man specified "feel safe." That is not a random word choice. If you are a beta who listens to your wife and does not convey rocky emotional stability to the point of autism, all the actual safety in the world will not save your marriage.
>>
File: 1488083760546.jpg (1MB, 2700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1488083760546.jpg
1MB, 2700x2000px
>>137513601
take control of your health and use STD testing services that actually test for all common conditions.

Because if you fall for tinder degeneracy you will sterilize yourself
>>
>>137513601
Being a fag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.