[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 19% support removing Confederate monuments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: RR.png (9KB, 1325x75px) Image search: [Google]
RR.png
9KB, 1325x75px
>just 19% of Likely U.S. Voters think the United States should erase symbols of its past history that are out of line with current sentiments. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 69% oppose erasing these historical symbols.

Yet you listen to liberals on Twitter, the mainstream media, and Democrat politicians like Roy Cooper and Mitch Landrieu, you'd think it was 80% in favor of removal.
>>
>>137509361
does it matter how many people in a lynch mob believe in due process? not to the person being lynches thats for sure
>>
those 19% are liberal faggots who dont have a fucking clue what the confederacy stood for aside from that fact that slavery was supported by the confederacy. The real problem is the common LIBtard in his natural habitat feeds on conflict and anything that they feel is unfair ... there the people who like the everyones a winner trophy.. sorry people your not all winners nature is about survival of the fittest its never been about being fare
>>
>>137509361
I thought polls were fake news?
>>
>>137509361
Under what law are they removing these monuments OP?
>>
>>137509361
>you'd think it was 80% in favor of removal.

in a couple years history will prove that 80% wanted their removal
>>
>>137509361
I keep saying that we are a silent majority but some fuckers just dont listen. its gonna keep getting better and the commies are already pearl harboring themselves into the nations collective shitlist.
>>
>>137511460
Only when they do not confirm my views
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.