[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a legitimate question /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 47

Since the Charlottesville incident people have been tearing down Confederate Monuments. I'm from the North, my family fought for the Union, and I have to allegiance to these people, but something is making me feel uneasy. It's history, and it deserves some recognition. Union monuments where I live are covered in graffiti and surrounded by park drug deals. No one gives a shit about them, but they won. The guys who lost have people defending them. Oh well, into the archive this goes in 10 minutes.
>>
>>137508938
OH MY FAMILY FOUGHT FOR THE NORTH

Say that proudly like it fucking matters dude. Try saying it when you're getting clawed apart by niggers, strung up, and lynched.
>>
>>137508938

If they willing to tear down some American history, they will soon enough be willing to tear down all American history.

Destroy the past and you can control the future.
>>
>>137509144
Some of my family fought for the South too. Brother against brother, isn't that the tragedy? I'm just trying to reconcile the fact that the north let's the monuments rot while left to stand and the South wants to keep their monuments but aren't allowed. 170 years on, and the South is still being attacked and vilified.
>>
>>137508938
We are literally seeing that of "the winners write history" happen before our eyes.
Why now and and a hundred years ago? Who the fuck knows
>>
What a beautiful piece of street art.
>>
>>137508938
pretty sure people in the South care because they aren't gay self loathing communists like Northerners.

It has nothing to do with who won and lost, it has to do with your populace being massive cucks and Southerners being slightly less cucked.

t. unbiased Westerner (not west coast)
>>
>>137508938
tare down mount rushmore! burn the nazi money!
>gee i wonder what the endgame is.
>>
>>137509756
Thanks Arizona, I appreciate it.
I actually live in the South because of work right now and it's amazing to see Monuments that people care for that others want to tear down vs. statues of Grant that no one gives a shit about.
>>
When I was growing up, I hated living in Alabama.

Now I'm so glad I don't have to be around shit like "BLACK LIVES MATTER" sprayed over a statue.
>>
>>137508938
Its not about the north or the south.

Its about erasing the history of the family who were there. The traitors and other fighting for the destruction of these monument just want to erase history to replace it with their own. Its basically what the communist or Muslims did. Its more symbolic, its symbolic, its to destroy history and tradition so that the future generation are as lost as they are and so in turns they might join them.
>>
>>137510061
I'm from the North and I can respect the Confederate dead. People of our nation, even if they didn't die under it deserve our respect. To spray paint this memorial makes me so mad. No one who is from the CSA states is desecrating other peoples memorials. It's disgusting.
>>
File: 3xggp.png (484KB, 589x859px) Image search: [Google]
3xggp.png
484KB, 589x859px
>>137508938
For now they come after confederate monuments. Soon they'll be coming for Jefferson, Washington and Franklin because they were racist white devils too.
>>
File: 744685-aef65.jpg (67KB, 580x398px) Image search: [Google]
744685-aef65.jpg
67KB, 580x398px
>>137510207
I'm from upstate NY, and I feel deep honor and respect even when visiting Canadian/British sites. I'm just sick and tired of seeing crap like pic related trying to destroy history.
>It is kind of funny that she's bigger than the statue
>>
>>137508938
>my family fought for the Union, and I have to allegiance to these people, but something is making me feel uneasy.

I know what you mean

it feels like

>first, the came for the monuments honoring white confederates...

I mean, Gandhi, in 2017, is considered a racist. if fucking ghandi is a racist then EVERY WHITE PERSON is also a racist, without question.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/ghana-academics-petition-removal-mahatma-gandhi-statue-african-heroes
>>
>>137508938
Unionfag here too.

Ancestors fought in a New York and Pennsylvania regiment.

In one sense I get removing them peacefully. So long as they are treated with the dignity and respect any civilized person should have for a fallen enemy.

Problem is people are doing it in the most dishonorable way imaginable with none of the respect or even ceremony deserved.
>>
>>137510635
It's disgusting, but sadly expected.
>>
>>137510564
That might be what's bothering me the most.
>Tears down CSA monuments
>Takes Andrew Jackson off of the $20 bill
>George Washington owned slaves!!!!
>Destroy all history!!!
It's disgusting. I'm trying to be rational in all of this, I really am, but it makes me sick to see this happening.
>>
File: inherit the wind.png (52KB, 362x230px) Image search: [Google]
inherit the wind.png
52KB, 362x230px
>>137508938
I had ancestors fight on both sides of the war, and seeing this kind of shit disgusts me.

If you take something like a Confederate monument and let people tear it down today, then tomorrow they may tear down Union monuments. And tomorrow they may break apart statues of our Founding Fathers. And soon they may burn paintings and books and historic documents, and then they may turn Right against Left, and Left against Left, and try to foist their own brand off totalitarianism on the world. If you can do one, you can do the other. Because fanaticism and ignorance is forever busy, and needs feeding.
>>
>>137510885
George Washington did own slaves. Other than that, I totally agree.
>>
>>137509505
It wasn't enough to beat the south militarily, there was then a cultural genocide on the southern man. Who is the only demographic its OK to still make fun of? What do most "dumb" characters in any medium sound like post civil war? They sound southern.
>>
>>137508938
Southern war memorials have nothing to do with urban street violence.
If corporations and individuals denounce the right, the left is using it as justification for anarchy, just like everything they ever do.

Anything the left does is just justification for anarchy. I don't understand why the police are giving these people an inch.
>>
Confederates were traitors, much like the extreme left are now. I dont care for torn statues anymore than I care about liberal death tolls
>>
>>137508938
Did anyone else noticed they misspelled matter?
>>
>>137509505
out of every nation the yankee empire destroyed the confederacy got it the worst. not even JAPAN got it as bad as we did. do you see the japanese vilified in media? the germans? no, because you northerners are all a bunch of frozen fucking turds. fought the bloodiest war in the history of the nation to abuse and mistreat the defeated. how magnanimous the north is, how gracious they are in their victory -- that we should be so grateful to exist at all, even though that is one of misery and sadness.

i'm done with you. i'm fed up with this carpetbagging 2.0 colonialist shit. i'm absolutely THROUGH with the north, with white yankee sanctimony, with the whole jewnited states of america. fuck you. you're all bastards to me and i don't give one good damn if you want to "understand" or "have a dialogue." that time has passed.
>>
File: 1499161915993.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1499161915993.gif
662KB, 800x528px
>>137508938
>Oh well, into the archive this goes in 10 minutes.

I know that feel
>>
File: InvasionOTBodySnat_156Pyxurz.jpg (136KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
InvasionOTBodySnat_156Pyxurz.jpg
136KB, 1600x1130px
>>137510996
I actually went to Mt. Vernon for the first time this year. They had some black guy dressed up and he was supposed to be the slavemaster. Everyone there was playing their part like it was 1800, and would answer as rehearsed. I actually felt really bad for the black guy playing the slavemaster because not a single person there was brave enough to ask him questions about what his role was. I actually wanted to talk to him but didn't want to be called racist and get yelled at. I didn't even want to do it in a /pol/ way, I was just curious. I feel sorry for intelligent black people who can't participate in an honest conversation because of all of the stupid white guilt.
>>
>>137511131
First it's statues next it's history books and finally it's the constitution.
>>
File: pepper spray.jpg (110KB, 807x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepper spray.jpg
110KB, 807x800px
>>137508938
The time of the white man is over
>>
>>137511044
Agreed, and it's disgusting
>>
>>137508938
Yeah, I'm from the north too. These people aren't going to stop at confed monuments, trust me. They are removing them because it's white culture. They will try to completely erase ALL US history, and eventually physically erase us. They are not going to stop until we smash their faces in.

Azzmador put it very well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xVE1ZjoiC8
>>
>>137508938
Yeah, I am glad the Union won, but the South has every right to honor the memory of those who fell in that terrible war, and to honor those who fought when their Southern states called upon.
>>
File: angry_ghost.jpg (19KB, 308x290px) Image search: [Google]
angry_ghost.jpg
19KB, 308x290px
>>137508938
desecrating monuments/memorials to the dead. You know what happens when you do this right?
>>
>>137510635
Lol, that sign in the lower corner.
>>
>>137509560
>quotes "the winners write history"
>already ignorant of that history

Because reconciliation was a thing back then. Lincoln and Lee both understood that the South, even in defeat, was not to be punished and subjugated but re-integrated into the United States. There's a reason the following historical period is called "Reconstruction".

Today, nobody has time for all the details and compromise is weakness on both the left and right. It may take a cycle of true hardship where the populace must cooperate or starve to restore social cohesion.
>>
>>137511311
Brother, I'm from a border state and live in the South. The only reason I made my OP is because most of my family fought for the Union and most ended up in the South. My ancestors are sorry. If they aren't, I disavow them.
>>
>>137511563

Okay that tweet is actually kinda funny
>>
>>137508938
>Since the Charlottesville incident people have been tearing down Confederate Monuments

Literally one that's going to be repaired.

Another was spray-painted in Atlanta, but that is easily fixed.

It's funny too, that this is the best way these assclowns can lash out after Saturday.
>>
It's because they're revising history. You're supposed to be uneasy. They're creating a history that is dishonest and one sided. A monument is not a celebration or a shame, it's a monument. Designed to remind and help people remember. I had 4 people with my family name fight for the Souh in the civil war, none owned slaves, and all (as far as we can tell) we're fighting for states rights...something that Ron Paul espoused just a few short years ago in his presidential primary.

Liberals should never be trusted with history, language, science, or social issues. Not now, not ever. Which is to say they're worthless.
>>
>>137511172
History must be preserved, not pulverized and paved over in the name of "progress" and "political correctness".

What's next? Shall we demolish any Civil War museum that attempts to portray both sides objectively? Shall we start exhuming the bodies of the honored dead because they had the misfortune of fighting for the losing side of a conflict? Where does it end?
>>
>>137508938
>history
A lot of revisionist history. These monuments were not erected until 50 or more years after the civil war as a fuck you to Federalism.
>>
>>137511556
Their entire goal is to destroy the united states. These retarded boomer protesting hippies think they're helping their kids get through college by showing up to these rallies and chanting the same stupid bullshit over and over.

Trump needs to publicly denounce the left, and the none stop useless protests, he needs to denounce antifa and say they have no right to threaten people for their beliefs.

He's going to make the far right feel cornered and it's going to draw in a lot more people.
>>
We come here to type anonymous truths. Soon we won't have this. Truth and history is being destroyed before our very eyes. I feel like I'm in the titanic movie and the band is playing on the deck as the water rises. My liberty is sinking into a cold and dark place.
>>
>>137508938
Gettysburg doesn't look like what you described. We take very good care of it.
>>
>>137511775
Kinda like a kid bawling after not getting a toy he wanted.
>>
These are the fruits of becoming a multicultural society. They won't stop until your descendants don't even know how the country was founded.
>>
>>137511527
Yep.
>>
>>137511775
>Literally one that's going to be repaired.
They fucking crushed it. The legs have been bent and twisted and the head caved in. Repairing that would be like trying to put together a statue that's been smashed with a sledgehammer.
>>
>>137511311
thats because the defeated germans and japanese don't act like uppity faggots constantly, demanding their former government and LOSER troops be recognized
>>
>>137511563
>dude white people don't know what spices are lmao
>>
>>137511805
It doesn't end, it only gets worse, until there are bodies piling up in the streets. The best any person can do is get out of the cities and stop supporting the snake that eats itself. Stop working, stop paying taxes and load up on 'tools'.
>>
>>137508938
>No one gives a shit about them, but they won. The guys who lost have people defending them.

Well, one side was fighting for a worthy cause, and the other had overwhelming materiel superiority.
>>
>>137511563
Hah. Also funny is how black "people" can't taste any flavor less intense than "coated in hot sauce".
>>
>>137508938
I have little use for Confederates, but it is simply a reality that there is a large cohort of vengeful minorities in the US that would kill us, given the chance.
>>
I like who OP says he has allegiance to a bunch of Ignorant assholes... just because your family fought for the north doesnt mean you have Allegiance to anyone north south what ever your only Allegiance should be to the United states if your American.. and if it was a North south again it doesnt matter cause both parties Allegiances were to American not to a Geographic location... Those assholes destroying history are a bunch of liberal fuck tards and niggers.. who think because they dont get there feelings catered to on a silver platter its ok to destroy Public Property.. and im sure some faggots gonna be like you said public property so that means its the peoples... No faggot that means it belongs to everyone and was put up by the people to share our history.. tragic upsetings bias or other wise its are history you dont see germany pretending like hilter and the nazi party never existed and they dont because they want people to remember how far they fell so they dont go there again
>>
these people should be rounded up, and hung like the dirty traitorous terrorists that they are.
>>
>>137512088

Everyone is saying it's going to be repaired.

Plus its base with the Confederate engraving is still standing, and kind of acts as a monument on its own.
>>
>muh history

I mean they could just put them in a museum if government workers can get there before the protesters.
>>
>>137509407
It's only a matter of time until they'll tear down the Washington and Jefferson memorials and have their likenesses removed from the currency. They were both white and owned slaves, so they need to be purged. Eventually whites will be a small enough minority that they won't be able to prevent this inevitability, and of course there will always be a bunch white leftist cucks going along with it.
>>
>>137508938
When the media starts telling us that all the evil in the world isn't Caucasian, wake me up.
>>
>>137512676
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>137512490
>Everyone is saying it's going to be repaired.
They're kidding themselves.
>>
>Video gets reported to police
>Everyone gets arrested-defacing and desteruction of public property.
>>
>>137512889
>tfw this is the real reason he killed himself

chester knew..
>>
>>137511907
>fuck you to Federalism
This isn't about federalism, it's about erasing white people, and a sign of conquering. This is what conquering armies do. They tear down statues of the vanquished. You people need to get this idea of right left, natsoc ancap, north south, democrat republican, out of you mind. That shit is for 2010. Now it's white vs anti-white that matters. That's how these anti-whites think. If if has anything to do with white people, they want to erase it, including eventually us physically.
>>
>>137512607
>They were both white and owned slaves,
to be fair this was the only legal way to pursue interracial sex back then, both of them loved to have sex with some black people both men and women
>>
>>137513152
>This
This is probably what got all those people to march in the first place at Virginia.
>>
>>137512990
This is public property in a public space. Police didn't show up and stop this for a reason.
>>
>>137511563
Those guys are going to win giant settlements from the city.
>>
>>137508938
It's just the youth operatives of the Democratic party destroying statues of famous Democrats to help the party hide it's secessionist, racist, slave owning past.
>>
>>137508938
Bumping for agreement
>>
>>137511563
>White people don't know what spices are, nigga
>Whites have toppled Empires and conquered entire Continents for spices
When will we finally have enough?
>>
>>137512454
People who celebrate the confederacy? Absolutely. They are traitors.
>>
>>137509505
On the contrary, the south is not a monolithic whole, and not all of the south wants to keep the monuments. The cities went left, and some (New Orleans, Atlanta) became largely black as the whites fled to the suburbs and exurbs. The cities want to get rid of the monuments now, and anyone respecting the idea of local rule should agree that the current residents should be allowed to determine what they keep or discard. The people fighting tooth-and-nail to keep the monuments are frim out-of-town: some are sururban or rural, but most are imports from far away. Look at the C-ville business, for example, where all the alt-right marchers were imported. Spencer lives in Montana but flew out to Virginia for the rally, which pretty much makes him a carpetbagger.
>>
>>137508938
>The guys who lost have people defending them.

Sore losers.
>>
>>137513345
Thanks for the info anon.
>>137513567
Never
>>
>>137513697
It's a hollow victory anon. Nothing to celebrate other than hundreds of thousands of dead Americans.
>>
>>137510885
The redpill is not easy to swallow.
>>
File: white thanksgiving.png (104KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
white thanksgiving.png
104KB, 500x550px
>>137513567
>>
>>137513152
Look at how they talk about whites while we're still the majority. Look at how they have been demonizing us, and blaming all the worlds problems on us. Do you white leftist shills on here think this is going to stop when we're the minority? Do you think they will care that you were allies in turning our country over to them? No, you will be a white devil in their eyes too, and you will be put up against the wall with the rest of us.
>>
People who know fuck all about history assume these confederate monuments have anything to do with the civil war, or history. They don't. They're presented in random locations with basic "in honor" plaques because they were commissioned by a bunch of high nosed white women (daughters of the confederacy) who felt uncomfortable during intervention and wanted some white girl fan fiction to stare dreamily at.

The statues are an artifact of the early 20th century. They're not related to the civil war in any way, aside from being the white men who were popular to romanticize at the time, and they're not placed in historically significant locations.

People who claim these statues need to be preserved for history are showing their ignorance of history. No history is lost in the removal of these weird giant peices of public fanart.
>>
File: no_audio.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
no_audio.webm
2MB, 600x338px
with sound here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdb-4FTNVZs&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>137514377
>>
>>137514098
I've downed it, but you can't go redpill, even here, if you want to be taken seriously.
>The world would have been a better place if the South had won
>They would have been neutral or allied with Germany in WW1
>Kaiser Wilhelm IV would rule Europe
>Liberia would be very overpopulated
Etcetera.
>>
>>
>>137513152
You sound butthurt about losing the civil war.

Deal with it faggot, it's a shame that insects like you weren't stomped out hundreds of years ago when your brutal and disgusting "country" was destroyed.

Celebrating the confederacy and "white heritage", like come on nigga. You are celebrating the lynching of blacks.

Tear 'em down. You should be happy enough you aren't getting shot for being a traitorous piece of shit. Stop being a pissy baby white boi and accept reality.
>>
>>137514377
>People who claim these statues need to be preserved for history are showing their ignorance of history. No history is lost in the removal of these weird giant peices of public fanart.
Jefferson Memorial wasn't build until the late 40s. Tear it down. No history is lost in the removal of that weird giant piece of public fanart
>>
>>137514614
Oh leaf. I love you and your spacing. Nice troll.
>>
The thing about the black people who constantly claim that there ancestors were slaves to the 'White devils' is that they miss out on the fact that literally every race has either been slaves or slave drivers.
>>
>>137508938

There's people defending them because they want to go back to a time when they mattered. Today, who gives a fuck about the south? They're basically seen as leeches on the rest of the US with low education levels and low brow white trash. Personally, they could probably secede from the US and no one will give a damn. On top of that, states like my left leaning state will save money as we won't have to support them.
>>
>>137514377
>this

>>137514428
>a bunch of shitty '20's bronze busts having the same historical significance of thousands of year old fertile crescent statues

delusional_confederates.webm
>>
>>137514708
That's fine, it's American to tear things down if it's no longer serving us.
>>
>>137514708
Jefferson exists elsewhere. These men do not. Heroes. They fought for their nation and gave their lives for the defense of it. Without these statues they are almost as irrelevant as anyone who was ever a Canadian with a gun. They spur our memories and inspire our future. They are where we came from.
>>
>>137514708
yeah, the only difference between the two is that Thomas Jefferson was an ACTUAL AMERICAN, not a turncoat defector who sought to destroy the union.

>inbred southerners in charge of arguments
>>
>>137510911
Fahrenheit 451

The future is coming!

One thing you may have missed is the Leftist politicians silent removal of Union generals. A scrap dealer bought several cheap for the bronze but kept the Busts. The rest of the statues were broken when he got them.
>>
>>137508938

It's dangerous, especially since they can make anything racist, sexist, repressive, etc. and they think it's acceptable to destroy what they find offensive.
>>
>>137508938
Those who forget history, will be doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>137515082
https://youtu.be/GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
>>137508938
>Black Lives Mater
>Mater

niggers gonna nig
>>
>>137512089
you mean they act like cucks.

and wtf the germans are vilified 8 billion times more than confederates
>>
>>137515360
Do you have to deal with this at all? It's pretty demoralizing. I'd imagine Sweden is an expert.
>>
>>137511986
You realize that's where we're at?

Go ask any 2017 graduate, collegiate or fresh out of upper school what states rights had to do with the civil war.

I shouldn't have to tell you less than %5 would know, even less could articulate.

You are witnessing the turning point.
>>
File: Dom_Pedro_I.jpg (1MB, 2112x2816px) Image search: [Google]
Dom_Pedro_I.jpg
1MB, 2112x2816px
>>137514899
you are a shame to your people and ought to off yourself asap
I can see myself ramming a car into a crowd that wishes to destroy pic related.
>>
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>137511527
A shame, especially as he represented Washington's historical slavemaster. As Washington's righthand man, he was educated and had great status. My white ancestor was an overseer that answered to a slave 'head honcho'. Even as a white man, his status was below the Black.
>>
>>137515654
>watching recent immigrants physically pull down your history.
>It hurts anon, it really hurts. I've never sided with the South but I do now.
>I love my country and history, and I'll be damned if I sit here passively and let the world destroy it as they flood my country.
Here's Mr. CNN, Ted Turner himself:
https://youtu.be/UVeSKwM--1M
>>
>>137515185
That's where this is heading. As the white population shrinks we will be unable to stop this through the democratic process. They will destroy anything they deem to be racist or triggering. Our Memorials to the Founders will be destroyed, their faced removed from the currency, and the history books will be rewritten to blame all whites for everything. Then they will openly discriminate against the whites that are still around, and we'll be terrorized until none of us are left.
>>
>>137508938
We know almost nothing about ancient Chinese history because the emperor ordered all history destroyed. The Chinese are a rootless culture these days that doesn't really know what their people ever did. They succumbed to Communism because they had no pride to draw on. They have already been subdued and live in a technocratic hell in which they have no freedom. Do you want this?
>>
>>137508938
The actual statues honestly don't matter, we had natives trying to take down settler statues over here. The point is you need to tell these people no you can't just have what you want because a statue hurts your feelings. I'm not even in favor of taking down lenin statutes.(mostly because I find them hilarious)
>>
>>137511311
>Germans
Literally have become so fucked up theyre importing niggers and durkas atm, nevermind all the games with nazi villains.

>Japan
Some creedence there but we castrated them militarily afterwards. I agree it would be more nice if they own up to their shit, but I doubt it.

Cross example Id make to them would be like US forcing the Japs to take off the names of war criminals from the Yasakuni shrine.
>>
>>137515963
Yet no one was willing to approach him for his historical knowledge. He was just wandering around with no one talking to him. That the dumbest thing ever. Here's an educated person, ready to give people historical context and information but everyone is afraid of being called a racist. Disgusting.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170814-223736~2.png (786KB, 1080x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-223736~2.png
786KB, 1080x1179px
>>137508938
>black lives matt-
lmao, stupid fucking niggers. Then they whine about the KKK, who have killed <5000 of them since 1865.
>muh statue is so offensive because racism
>gets shot by another nigger
>>
>>137514377
i like how you left out the part that those same "high nosed white women" went out into those battlefields and mass graves and dug up those corpses with their bare hands to give them proper burials, in proper cemeteries.

they stand as a reminder of the tragedy that never should have happened. it is why we honor our dead and preserve their memory -- so that it may not happen again. look at the federal memorials. how much the north knows of the war.
>>
>>137516120
>The point is you need to tell these people no you can't just have what you want because a statue hurts your feelings.
And how well did that work out? We live in a different timeline now leaf. Old rules of civility went out the window after 2012
>>
>>137515967
My family are all northerners, and I had a couple ancestors die fighting for the Union. But when I see the people doing this to Civil War memorials, and the arguments they are using to destroy them, it's clear to me they'll be doing the same thing to the Founding Fathers and the rest of our history once they have the numbers.
>>
>>137514428
ok now make one with jihadist driving into a crow of people in Seine et Marne East of Paris. and the Charlottesville car ram 2 day ago

it look like the Islamic state was offended that the white man is trying to out terrorize them.
>>
File: 1502250499849.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502250499849.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>137508938
>daily reminder that the pain and suffering brought about by "muh statues" and "muh politics" is a direct result of humanity's ability to abstract
>>
>>137515548
We dont have history with blacks like you do.

Having said that, Im 36 and it was nothing like this in the 90s.

Now there are sand/niggers all over Helsinki.
Back then you would see them only rarely.

I am preparing for the day when nationalists here will have to rise against globalists that want to sell out our country and culture.
>>
File: kek.jpg (319KB, 1430x1755px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
319KB, 1430x1755px
>>137516120
The nice thing about being American is that if I live in the right state and they are trying to destroy my heritage I can come on down to protest. It's a good feeling anon, not that I would ever do it.
>>
>>137514708
I have a fun Idea, lets tear up the monument to a true anti-Constitutional man who sent more than a half million men to their deaths and wrecked a third to the national GNP (for starters).
>>
File: 1502148784952.png (649KB, 843x575px) Image search: [Google]
1502148784952.png
649KB, 843x575px
>>137514377
I bet you have/will throw away your parents heirlooms
>>
>>137512961
They could just cast another from the mold. In the end, all that's gonna happen is tax payer money is going to go to buying a new one and tax payers don't like niggers who don't have jobs that destroy public property.
>>
File: 1498950659929.jpg (76KB, 885x665px) Image search: [Google]
1498950659929.jpg
76KB, 885x665px
>>137509407

This is the basic truth. What we have now is the normalization of an extreme left cult that wants to rewrite history entirely. Tear down the monuments, rewrite the textbooks, declare the current narrative - they want it 100% and any white dude out there had best realize they and their children and their grandchildren ain't going to be on the side that gets the gibs when the cult is finished with them. Their grandkids won't even know what happened. Literally.

This is what Orwell wrote about.

This.

This is it. No lie.
>>
>>137508938
they are coming next for the USA flag and then your 2nd amendend (they already destroyed the first amendment) nothing is sacred because the great patriots who founded the greatest nation on Earth had slaves, be prepared from the red scum
>>
>>137516627
I feel your pain. When I was a kid I never hear spanish and rarely saw a black. Now I can barely get by in my hometown speaking English. Let us be a warning to you. (((They))) subverted us in 1965, and have been working hard to remove us ever since. They are doing the same thing to you. Rise up and don't let it fucking happen. My country is dead, they have removed the people that built it. Now they are removing the monuments to those who deserve our respect. Don't let it happen Finland.
>>
>>137511311
The North just kept importing more immigrants to fight the war. It wasn't all Northern blood spilled. It was the blood of exploited white immigrant groups. The slaves of the North were white immigrants with no labor protections, no food, and no housing.
>>
File: graffiti.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
graffiti.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>137508938
>>
This is very sad. Monuments allow us to reflect and respect upon the dead that allowed us to live today. In 200 years our ancestors might look at some of our practices are think it barbaric or ridiculous, but that doesn't make us evil people. We are humans and we should not hate our past selves. What will be achieved by this? Nothing, just hateful destruction. Book burning will be next,
>>
>>137511044
the south started the war and committed atrocities against northern soldiers. I could give a shit about the traitors and slavers. scorched earth was mercy compared to andersonville. you got off so fucking light. if lincoln wasnt in charge it would be so much worse. and there isnt cultural genocide since you still have your culture
>>
>>137511311
japan got nuked twice. Go read a history book. you got off so easy and there was a reason you got off so lightly
>>
>>137513567
and they still wont use them xD
>>
File: us}nap1 (2).jpg (51KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
us}nap1 (2).jpg
51KB, 600x362px
>>137509505
>north let's the monuments rot
That is because 90% of the people in the north are fucking foreigners
They don't give a shit about this country's history
It's not their country
>>
>>137517453
You're a retard then. Read the Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers. It was a war that had been brewing since the Declaration of Independence. It's kind of the root of the differences we have now. Don't be so ignorant you fat blue haired liberal piece of shit.
>>
>>137517696
You're absolutely right. There isn't much left of the original settlers in the north, are theere?
>>
>I have a legitimate question /pol/

what did he mean by this?
>>
Denying history is for pussies. Better off imporve for the future than just dwindle in the past. These retards won't get it don't they?
>>
>>137501003
>>
>>137517297
I don't get this one. Black soldiers fought and died in both World Wars and would be including in this memorial's commemoration.
>>
>>137517696
ever wonder why the fighting was especially bad in the MO-KAN-KY border region? or where all those kansas regiments came from? they were all fucking immigrants shipped in by train and boat by the feds -- many were germans that fought in the failed revolutions of 48'.
>>
File: grandfathersrifle.png (275KB, 478x414px) Image search: [Google]
grandfathersrifle.png
275KB, 478x414px
>>137518208
You're trying to make sense of them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Airmen
>>
>>137517907
I actually wanted a good conversation, but it devolved in to the usual /pol/ shitshow.
>>
File: 1500146852012.png (6KB, 461x583px) Image search: [Google]
1500146852012.png
6KB, 461x583px
>>137508938
If you lose a war that you started prepare to face the consequences.
>>
>>137518208
It doesn't have to make sense. The intent is to tear at the roots of Western Civilization and kill it dead. The idiots who scrawled this couldn't give you a coherent response, I guarantee it. The message of pure justified rage is all they know. Tear it down, it says, tear it all down.
>>
>>137510828
Problem is they are doing it as a direct jab at the people getting offended. It's an act of aggression, justified or not.
>>
would you be okay with a statue of Benedict Arnold?
>>
>>137518449
Let's stay faithful to what is ours then. Fuck them.
https://youtu.be/8XtNTJhyEYo
>>
>>137518537
He fought for a foreign power. The 'traitors' you are talking about fought for their homes and native soil. Your argument is specious.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170813-115944~2.png (118KB, 1080x628px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-115944~2.png
118KB, 1080x628px
>>137518537
Benedict Arnold was a traitor because he found out the colonists were fighting for white nationalism. You should get a statue of him with a massive dick you can sit on.
>>
>>137509144
I'm decently related to General/President Grant. He was a first cousin to my great great grandather. I'm not saying he wasn't racist, just bragging. Grant hated niggers like anyone else
>>
>>137510911
Wasted poetic bra
>>
File: niggerfood.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
niggerfood.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>137514209
>Niggers are mads they don't know which of the 5000 apes mammy fucked is his daddy
>Makes memes about white people food while renaming white food soul food
Look at delicious nigger food from your homeland.
>>
File: Virginia.jpg (893KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia.jpg
893KB, 900x600px
HEY does anyone know if there was anything done to Monument avenue in Richmond this past weekend or talk of removing the monuments?
>>
File: feel6.png (30KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
feel6.png
30KB, 846x592px
>>137515967
>>137516502
stay strong guys
>>
>>137518720
a traitor is a traitor, you can sugar it up with this
"I'm a man fighting for my soil" mentalityn
Like they were in risk of losing their dirt farms.
this entire confederate pride bullshit is just what the rich southern elites to mind control the poor from catching on to their bullshit. Same as the Jim Crow laws. Well you may be a poor southern farmer with not a pot to piss in BUT AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT A BLACK GUY AM I RIGHT? Enjoy being a puppet for the rich.
>>
File: Germanypastandpresent.jpg (628KB, 832x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Germanypastandpresent.jpg
628KB, 832x1280px
>>137515967
>>137516502
>>137519377
>>
>>137518537
That's not a terribly valid comparison. Southern states have a say on their own heritage and a legitimate claim of having defended against supreme northern aggression. Why do all of you faggots think the central government supersedes everything else to the degree you do? You know why they're called STATES? Poland and Germany are STATES, like Virginia. This was never meant to be a 2000 mile wide country ruled with an iron fist from Washington, the states have, or at least ought to have, a high degree of autonomy.
>>
Learning about the Holocaust makes me feel uncomfortable. We should stop teaching it to kids in school.
>>
>>137519257
>nigger food from your homeland
what food?
>>
>>137511563
>heh, niggers like me eat pepper spray on our chickun, stupid whitey!
why are niggers so stupid
>>
Maybe the truth is nigga lives matter too much, and white lives don't as much to people anymore. This is what happens when we allow nigga and jewish fags to run free. I want my nigga back in chains, my jew to be killed, and my fag to be raped.
>>
>>137519555
Makes me feel uncomfortable. Shame we didn't meet 200 years ago.
>>
>>137519956
Because they weren't an educated white male.
>>
>>137520037
You're wrong my mulatto friend. Leave us alone. That's all we wanted. Just leave us the fuck alone and we will build the most powerful country in the world. 90% of the US is because of theh South.
>>
>>137511563
White people introduced peppers to Asia and Africa after discovering them in the Americas.

Neither niggers or slants had access to peppers before that.
>>
>>137508938
You have to realize that the people who are doing that to your neighborhood and monuments hate you just as much as they hate southerners like me, and they hate all of us for exactly no reason. We've done nothing substantial to them except have the skin color that they hate and they'll destroy your history with equal glee.

Our ancestors may have had their differences about economics and sovereignty, states rights, slavery, etc etc, but blacks and foreigners hate us all in equal measure.
>>
>>137519626
>Northern aggression
>South started the war
>>
>>137509407
America is doing a great job of keeping history alive.
1) America beat and humiliated the traitorous rebel south.
2) America fought and humiliated Nazis

2 for 2 this weekend.
>>
>>137519826
well memed
but in reality we should be explaining kids why it was done why to these victims
>>
>>137519626
hey man we can agree to disagree
and people can keep flying the confederate battle flag, they need some kind of participation trophy to keep them warm at night
>>
>>137508938
""""they"""" think we allowed those idols to stand in place for the benefit of the confederates because (((they))) told """""them"""" that's what it means.

turns out it was always to remind them of their shame and now all of that is gone
>>
Y'all are idiots.
We should be seizing this opportunity, not being sentimental and whining over statues to losers.
As patriots and nationalists, we should be vocal about bringing down Confederate statues, and here's the catch: replacing them with Union statues. In Virginia, replace Robert E Lee with Winfield Scott, etc.
The statues are going to come down. Momentum is headed strongly in that direction. They're coming down in South Carolina, the hotbed of Confederate sympathy. The time to take advantage of that momentum is now.
The Confederacy lost. Honor the winners.
>>
>>137520980
Turns out that the Jews didn't like the free white men of the south and helped you beat them. Enjoy President Kushner and his jew buddies my ignorant friend.
>>
File: nigger tekken.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nigger tekken.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>137520330
Correct. And they soon had to put a shit ton of spices into their shit food because ,well it was fucking hogwash and secondly niggers are dirty baboons and the spices had an antiseptic effect.
>>
>>137512276
>>137512091
>>137519956
>>137520330

you sound like you just got ass blasted all the way to the cul-de-sac
>>
>>137520655
I'm a northerner, but I always felt pretty guilty that we didn't let the south secede. It was their right, technically. I wasn't alive then and who knows what would have happened as a result, but it seems pretty dishonorable and not in the spirit of the union. And I think it set a bad precedent for the union from there out regarding states' rights.

Also, the Nazi hate is pretty sad too. They were socialists, following their leader to do what they thought was best for their country. Nationalism shouldn't become a dirty word.
>>
>>137515082
> Thomas Jefferson was not a turncoat defector
Pretty sure King George would disagree with you
>>
>>137509407
Normies are too fucking stupid to understand that though. What needs to happen is someone with money actually funding the defense of these statues, but it seems like that's not happening
>>
File: Prince Philip laughs.jpg (23KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Philip laughs.jpg
23KB, 460x276px
>>137511563
This is excellent. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>137508938
The left want nothing more than to tear down all monuments and replace them with modern (((art))), whether it's Yankee or Dixie matters not.
>>
>>137519950
sand
>>
>>137508938
>black lives mater
lol niggers can't spell.
>>
>>137515082
Ay, calm down. They were all Americans. All acted in what they thought was the best for their country. Obviously, we don't always agree and different states have different types of economies. In the end the Civil War should be remembered- it was our bloodiest. Both north and south had good points, and even with the monuments most people have no idea what even really happened. People need to be reminded.
>>
>>137523012
just use a tripcode or something at this point

you blend in like a fucking traffic cone
>>
>>137508938
Im Southern and had relatives fight in the civil war but guess what i also can trace back relatives that fought in every war going back to the french and indian war up until present day. The point is they stood up and fought for what they thought was right at the the time not what modern concepts deem as right and wrong now and had they not this country could very well not be a free country today.
Most will agree that we got involved in the Vietnam war for wrong reasons and got our ass smacked while over there. My question is this how would BLM/ANTIFA members feel if Vietnamese people started taking down/defacement of Vietnam War memorials because America was in the wrong for fighting that war, so the deaths of Americans involved mean nothing to them.
>>
>>137508938
>I'm from the North, my family fought for the Union

Well I guess you should be proud of Abe Lincoln:

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

"I will say, then, that I am not nor have ever been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races---that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with White people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the White and black races which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the White race." -Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>137518335
Add to that Irish mercenaries that became "citizens" as soon as they were handed a rifle.
>>
The islamofascists also tear down monuments. It's part of their culture, when they're not busy beheading people.
>>
>>137508938
Rational response when you see people tearing down centuries old pieces of history to gain 2 weeks of moral superiority.
>>
The niggers think that whites have erased their history.
>we wuz kangz
They aren't going to stop with Confederate monuments. They're going to go after the Union too.
"The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history." -George Orwell
>>
>>137524364
Niggers never had a history to begin with
>>
>>137523324
>My question is this how would BLM/ANTIFA members feel if Vietnamese people started taking down/defacement of Vietnam War memorials because America was in the wrong for fighting that war, so the deaths of Americans involved mean nothing to them.
They'd be helping the Viets. These people are human garbage.
>>
>>137508938
>BLACK LIVES MATER

read a book nigger
>>
>>137524733
hmm, forgot about peanut butter sweetie?
>>
>>137508938
>>137509407
it's the same reason that politicians destroy evidence of their crimes, like 33k emails for example.
>but you're destroying history!
Criminals don't care about history, they care about power, and part of acquiring and staying in power is having a good image to the public.
Democrats have to erase any knowledge of their involvement in slavery in the US.
>>
>>137509560
maybe because they couldn't rewrite history when there still were people living who remembered it clearly and could confront them about their lies.
now, anytime they get caught trying to rewrite history they just accuse the person of being a racist bigot, and the problem goes away.
>>
>>137524976
Leave it to niggers to fuck up even defacing a monument properly.
>>
File: slowlysink.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
slowlysink.gif
993KB, 290x198px
>>137520057
Even in the end, even when you're done, keep fighting.
>>
>>137527366
niggers are mad they have such a shitty and shameful history, so they want to wreck everyone elses and blame them for their own shit history.
>>
>I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them.

Well, too bad Robert. In 150 years, some NEET millennial who doesn't know anything about history is going to insist on your evilness.
>>
>>137509407
And in the end, Mt. Rushmore gets dynamited. If whites don't wake up, they deserve to disappear.
>>
File: AbrahamLincoln-2.png (739KB, 670x869px) Image search: [Google]
AbrahamLincoln-2.png
739KB, 670x869px
>>137524364
>They're going to go after the Union too.

They need to. Abraham Lincoln was a racist white surpremacist who wanted to deport all blacks to Africa
>>
>>137508938
It should be put in museums where its story could be told by educated people and cared for by those that really liked the history. I laugh at the Confederacy, but I mourn for destruction of any history - even stuff I don't like.
>>
File: A-Lincoln-1.png (251KB, 509x709px) Image search: [Google]
A-Lincoln-1.png
251KB, 509x709px
>>137529426
>who wanted to deport all blacks to Africa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
>>
>>137508938
at least your civil war is actually spoken about, ours barley as any traces apart from some maoris angry about land, and the treaty.
all thats ever said is evil whites stole land off of peacefull maoris.
>>
>>137508938
This is exactly what the communist regimes of other countries did. The Leftists won't stop with just this. Once they destroy Confederate history, they will move onto other targets, eventually turning onto their own.
>>
>>137527980
Hey hey, it's not about racism...its about heritage
>>
They will always find someone else to blame.

Almost certainly they will start on Lincoln sooner rather than later.

They have to, or their entire victim complex collapses and they finally would have to start looking at what niggers are doing to other niggers and taking responsibility for their own demographic.
>>
>>137530126
We had a civil war?
>>
Like do people honestly believe that all problems will just go away once these statues are removed? The left needs controversy to survive, and removing these statues will only force them to consider new things as controversial. I honestly don't think we're too far away from statues of the founding fathers being defaced because they were slave owners. Once they can delegitimize the founding fathers as a result of them having slaves, they can then delegitimize the constitution. This is really scary and it's easy to see the direction the left is heading.
>>
>>137508938
Here's the thing most people don't understand. No side won. The south wasn't defeated, They basically agreed to stop fighting, welcome the south back into the union and get on with things. General Lee retired will full military honors. These statues are legitimate history not a racist legacy.
>>
as usual pol misses the real villain of the story.
>civil war refocuses us economy on factories
>factories have jobs for niggers
>us passes labor laws, wage laws
>factories move overseas to avoid laws
>no jobs
>>
>>137508938
>No one gives a shit about them, but they won.
>The guys who lost have people defending them

Winners may write history, but losers are often vindicated by it.

After all, when a regime chimps out and betrays its own people, the consequences usually become apparent to the unjustly oppressed no matter how much propaganda is put out.

You can't hide the reality of social, economic and political disenfranchisement from those you haven't bribed to support it.

And sometimes, the very people you helped sometimes wind up becoming your true enemies all along.

Enjoy your victory, northern aggressors.
>>
>>137509505
Talk about honorable people from battle, they lost and still maintain the monuments of their past. That's why the fucking leftists despise them, I couldn't fucking see it until now, but they take a look at strong, honorable people and the devil within them just cries out to be noticed.
If you don't already know it's a spiritual battle we're facing, anons, it's time you realize just how deep the rage goes. You can feel your soul screaming out at this, it's because you've got good in you. You can see just what's going on. You aren't blind. You just need some guidance. God be with us. They will lose the war, why, because they are against God. You never win when you go against God.
>>
>>137515967
Why are they so proud to be Somalians?
>>
leftism is a slippery slope. it's not a fallacy when you think of it applied to the left. since they have been successful with ridding the South of its monuments, they will next come for yours, and we will get to the point where displaying anything patriotic is considered "problematic." the left has always been this way, give them an inch, they'll take a mile.
>>
After this they will tear down statues of Washington. They won't stop.
>>
>>137508938
>It's history
Recent history. Most of those statues are from the early 1900s they have far more in common with Jim Crow laws than the civil war culturally.
>>
>>137516627
1918 needs to happen again
>>
>>137530266
>Almost certainly they will start on Lincoln sooner rather than later.

They should start ASAP because this President was such a white supremacist that he even wanted to deport blacks to Africa. Not even Donald Trump is as racist as Abraham Lincoln.
>>
>>137531417
US created Liberia for niggers.

Yet instead of leaving cos of "muh oppression and racism", the fucking niggers chose instead to stay in the US.
>>
>>137514377
Alot were also dedicated by World War 1 Veterans to their Fathers who foguht in the Civil War
>>
>>137521441
>flag
>file
Too obvious leaf, keep studying the ausbros.
>>
File: StoneMountainSoon.png (734KB, 760x746px) Image search: [Google]
StoneMountainSoon.png
734KB, 760x746px
>>
>>137509407
>If they willing to tear down some American history, they will soon enough be willing to tear down all American history

First they came for monuments of stone.
Then they came for blood and bone.
>>
>>137508938
https://rumblenews.net/the-confederate-debate-let-racists-be-racist-and-history-be-history/
>>
>>137533922
I dunno, they only are responsible for your sorry as having the freedom to complain about them giving you this country. Fucking entitled pieces of shit...the lot of them....leftists are truly worse than impacted pieces of shit removed from my colon during a tea detox.
>>
>>137508938
Guess we better tear down all the Roman monuments too.
>>
>>137519114
Kyle?
>>
>>137508938

Just wait til they start writing white people out of history - period.
>>
>>137519114
Tell me your initials, and home city/state we could be immediate family members.
>>
>>137516260

>Only 324,000.

Whites could do better.
>>
>>137534907
i cant wait!
>>
>>137508938
>black nives matter
U FOCKIN WOT SUNSHINE
WHY DYOU NEED A FOCKIN BLACK NIFE SO YOU CAN IDE IT IN YER BLEEDIN POCKETS LAD?
I THINK NOT MATE, YOURE NICKED
>>
I'm from the south, there's a museum, they taught us the same shit every year about the civil war. There's enough recognition. They don't need statues. That's idolizing them. We don't idolize losers.
>>
>>137535463
cuck
>>
>>137535463
>a monument for a historical figure is idolatry
(You) are simpleminded.
>>
>>137535463
>We don't idolize losers.

Then why did you idolize Hillary?
>>
>>137508938
the federal government won the civil war and every citizen of the republic lost. RED PILL THE SOUTH WAS RIGHT, THEY DID NOTHING WRONG.
>>
>>137508938
Furthermore this monument is specifically dedicated to the soldiers that defended Charleston.

Has nothing to do with racism.
>>
>>137536317
>Confederate Defenders
Reading comprehension boy
>>
>>137536494
Ofc they where Confederate.

So what?

Half the country was Confederate.
>>
>>137536626
And that side lost. Since when was this place alright with participation trophies?
>>
>>137536494
>anything confederate is "racist"

how can people be so ignorant? civil war is literally taught in 4th grade history
>>
>>137536494
Charleston was Confederate.

Do you think they should have laid down their arms, surrendered, refused to defend their home like a SJW cuck?
>>
>>137536751
Soviets "won" WWII.

Do you have statues/trophies for them too?
>>
>>137513345

THIS. They normally just go around after the fact and file charges. Its less messy this way.
>>
>>137513345
>>137536901
afaik the statues are usually privately owned and maintained even though they are in a public space
>>
>>137536852
In Seattle theres a statue of lenin?
>>
>>137537148
>Seattle
Figures.
>>
>>137536762
I was taught it every year in the former Confederate capital. They don't paint the confederacy as anything but an opponent to progress. Every fucking year I learned about a former slave that adopted the name Lafyette and became fucking spy. It never changed. The confederacy was bad, the union was good. That was it. Irregardless of how the Confederate soldiers were poor idiots conscripted into a war that would actually continue to keep them poor. Anyone that buys into the "confederacy" being anything but a bunch of backwards idiots clinging to a dying system probably knows and care about it a fuck ton more than I do.
>>137536812
>>137536852
Both those points are stupid.
>>
>>137537235
Indeed, I'm surprised China hasnt had a Mao one made out here at the growmans chinese theater seeing as how they're buying hollywood
>>
>>137520655
You'd think after this long with such utter nonstop shitposting youd finally get rangebanned
>>
>>137537393
Actually it wasnt about being poor it was about class structure, namely blacks were seen as slaves and most poor white folk felt that by freeing them, it elevated the blacks to equality with them, which in turn lowered their status by putting them on a level with what they considered to be slaves

They understood it wasnt gonna make them less poor, it was just to keep them one notch above the niggers
>>
File: my fucking face when.jpg (60KB, 773x399px) Image search: [Google]
my fucking face when.jpg
60KB, 773x399px
>>137508938
>my family fought for the Union, and I have to allegiance to these people
Why? You know the north was republican and the democrats lead the secession. These people trying to erase their masters doing has nothing to do with any possible allegiance you believe to hold to the union.
Besides that these people are for the dissolution of the republic and the creation of a socialist state in absolute opposition to the foundation of the united states and that union you claim allegience to.
>>
File: lenin_1.jpg (891KB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
lenin_1.jpg
891KB, 1100x739px
>>137537148
It's technically on private property in Fremont, a suburb of Seattle, but yeah: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-down-communism-supporting-lenin-statue-seattle-wa
>>
>>137508938
Leftists hate the US and all it has fought for. Pancho Villa in Tucson always made me double take. A leftist American journalist glorified him, despite Villa hating the US. The statue was a gift from Mexico, which Bruce Babbitt (Democrat, of course) accepted, despite criticism. Villa's son was even in attendance at the ceremony.
>>
>>137537629
Slavery is what kept a lot of white people poor. It created a very disproportionate workforce where pay vs labor was skewed heavily in a slave owners favor. If those idiots figured ending slavery would make them less than their fellow man then they were some of the biggest idiots in history.
>>
>>137537393
>Both those points are stupid.

And your point was what?

That because the South lost, their heritage and history should be torn down?
>>
>>137537814
>masonic lodge right behind it
>>
>>137537995
This.

Faggots grossly overstate that EVERYONE in the South (or the US for that matter) owned slaves.

To my knowledge there where no black slaves brought to Plymouth Rock.
>>
>>137511563
/pol/ is so bum hurt.
>>
>>137538458
pretty sure it was the libtards that got hurt
:^)
>>
>>137538048
It shouldn't have been erected in the first place. It's one thing to buy a plot of land and stick a museum honoring how many dicks you sucked. People can avoid that, just avoid putting pictures of you sucking dick in the front lawn. It's another thing to get you and a bunch of other fellatio afficianados to go up to the city and beg really hard on your knees to get a statue of your grandad sucking the biggest blackest dick and erect it in the middle of a street so that everyone passing by can see how proud you are of you grandad for sucking so many dicks. No, there don't need to be statues of losers in the middle of the street. I propose sticking them in some faggots backyard with a massive privacy fence so he can admire a statue of a loser. Then being torn down is no skin of my back. Besides, they're just statues. No one loses anything from their loss. Anyone that clings to the past so heavily has problems.
>>
>>137538958
Are you offended by a statue?
>>
>>137538958
>Anyone that clings to the past so heavily has problems.

Seems to me its the libtards that are clinging to the past and have a huge problem with the statue.

Your cognitive dissonance/hypocrisy is glaring.
>>
>>137538315
Fun fact: if someone owned less than 20 slaves, they'd be drafted into the army.
>>
>>137538129
I wonder if they have tacos at the meetings.
>>
>>137508938
>my great grandfather did a thing once so it means my argument is valid

Oh it's this thread again.
>>
>>137513697
New Orleans became majority black because the Union army sent all the slaves it liberated from plantations there and then left. This created a huge economic underclass that persists to this day as a class divide between descendants of the American slaves and descendants of the French-speaking Creole blacks who lived there before the war.

Many of the free Creoles of color owned slaves themselves, voted for secession, and fought for the Confederacy. This history is being ignored and destroyed in a fit of virtue signalling over that fucking autist Dylan Roof.
>>
>>137508938
Even one of if not the biggest traitor in American history is allowed a memorial undisturbed.
The hate that the confederate memorials symbloize to the ones tearing them down is the hate that is projected onto them by these groups.
>>
>>137539185
>>my great grandfather was a slave once so it means my argument is valid

See how that goes?
>>
>>137539287
this

historical revisionism is real and happening constantly for political reasons.
>>
File: Benedict Arnold.png (1MB, 878x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict Arnold.png
1MB, 878x1375px
>>137539328
Forgot pic
>>
>>137539120
For me it's more of an issue with people of the present. I don't think flying a confederate flag is alright. It's the flag of a terrorist organization. If people can't accept that the swastika was a former symbol of peace then what good is letting that got still? If they don't want their flags/monuments attacked they should fly while doing the most ducking good that can do. Not crying about taking a statue down. When I see a confederate flag flying over a construction project that helps someone less fortunate, maybe I'll reconsider. As it is I doubt anyone that flies one would think they need to help anyone but themselves.
>>
>>137539554
suitable size to piss on

i assume this is to Benedict Arnold?
>>
>>137539032
Some people are. They even flip them off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-uAZa4H1vk
>>
>>137539578
>I don't think flying a confederate flag is alright
First amendment.

Just as it is ruled OK by the Supreme Court to burn Old Glory, the right to carry any flag you want will not be infringed.

Nobody gives a fuck if you personally are offended by one flag or another. Thats your own goddam problem, nobody elses.

Its faggots like you that MAKE it everyone elses problem because you cant stop interfering in what you think others should believe or practice.
>>
>>137510635
You have a mental illness, no doubt due to the filthy water you drank as a child or that your whore mother drank when you were festering in her anus. Water polluted by chemicals from big corporations or from shoddy septic systems thanks to lack of oversight and regulations. Upstaters are a step away from sister-fucking dirtbags from Midwest. I'm from NYC and own two apartment buildings in Hudson Valley & Green County and I swear, I have never seen a more worthless group of entitled cunts in my fucking life. And I used to have a small 6 family in Harlem and a 2-senpai in Newark NJ with blacks and they didn't give my as much grief as my white tenants Upstate. I have an eviction court date tomorrow Upstate!
>>
>>137514209
I dont know a single white person who eats like this I dont understand this meme at all

The only thing I eat plain is steak. Sometimes.
>>
>>137508938
Research Agenda 21
>>
>>137539897
copypasta?
>>
>>137539658
The statue is to arnold for his efforts at saratoga. He is credited with turning the tide of battle, the other generals are officially memoralized but arnold is not due to his betrayal. It was actually put there by a union general who served in the civil war. Even the most infamous traitor is recognized in some way and by a union general of all people. He probably wouldn't approve of what's going on right now...
>>
>>137540393
Negative.
>>
>>137540353
US niggers are infamous for being afraid of food they dont understand, which is spicy or is even slightly exotic.

Furthermore, it was Europeans that introduced peppers to Africa and Asia, from the Americas.

This meme is so assbackwards its not even funny.

Typical of lefty failure.
>>
>>137508938
0/10 bait
>>
>>137540404
>He probably wouldn't approve of what's going on right now...

I doubt anyone prominent from US history would.

And the LAST people to approve would be Union Generals/Soldiers that fought the South.
>>
Confederate monuments are fucking participation trophies. I hate watering down nuanced matters but its seriously that black and white. Robert E Lee wasn't just a traitor to the union but a goddamn coward.
>>
File: 001903921831.jpg (50KB, 557x418px) Image search: [Google]
001903921831.jpg
50KB, 557x418px
Why didnt washington free the slaves after he defeated teh redcoats?
>>
>>137509505
As someone born and raised in the north I think it's less about North and south and more about city vs everywhere else. In the north, unlike the South there is no shared identity with the exception that it is commonly viewed that the north is intellectually and morally superior, there is no true northern loyalty among any one in the cities, they indeed do think they are Superior to the South and non-cities but they have no loyalty or shared identity beyond that. I am saying this as someone who used to think in this manner, its almost like some sort of indirect indoctrination.
>>
>>137538458
Morons like you are the globalist useful idiots.

The pyramids was built by slaves. Should we tear down them, also?
>>
>>137539846
>it's okay to fly a terrorist flag
>>
>>137540517
>claiming to know anything about the states
Fuck outta here yah dumbass
>>
>>137541269
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the pyramids, but maybe you should take that up with people invested in that culture. It's a vast difference you mouth breather
>>
>>137526743
earliest patent was a Canadian, though inca probably turned peanuts into paste for millennia.
>>
>leftists deconstruct radical icons first
>must keep deconstructing
>deconstructs back to the founding fathers of each western nation
>European man is a minority spread out in tight knit communities
>Only one leader to look to that binds them all together in their struggle for existence
>Didn't say his name, but you already know who he is

Sorry it has to be this way. I just wanted to raise a family, build a house, and shoot guns too.
>>
>>137516971
It's scarily similar to the Chinese cultural revolution.
>>
File: cultural destruction.png (308KB, 1263x392px) Image search: [Google]
cultural destruction.png
308KB, 1263x392px
>>137542714
It IS the cultural revolution, just with a different nation.
>>
>>137540973

Because they were niggers imported by the kikes.
>>
>>137539147
If they're smart they get a Mondito Burrito.
TDM is some good shit.
>>
>>137509407
Not American so not American history. Enemies ans traitors to the state should be treated as such. Not glorified.
>>
>>137508938
They start out with those statues then move on to any statue of any white man, then move onto books by white men, and anything & everything relating to white people in general, basically they're erasing your history that's why you feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>137514428
This is exactly the comparison I was thinking of.
>>
>>137543349
>Enemies ans traitors to the state should be treated as such. Not glorified.

Your ignorance of history is showing. The "united states" was a plural, it only became a singular after the civil war. They didn't betray the state.
>>
>>137543467
God damn you guys are paranoid. Have you ever seen a therapist for this shit?
>>
>>137529000
This is coming from a man(Robert E. Lee) who's plantation and belongings where over taken by the north shortly after Virginia succeeded from the union and if that wasnt bad enough Brig. Gen. Montgomery C. Meigs, Quartermaster General of the U.S. Army, appropriated the grounds on June 15, 1864, for use as a military cemetery. His intention was to render the house uninhabitable should the Lee family ever attempt to return. This is now the National Cemetery in Arlington, VA.
The fact that he harbored no hate for the North is remarkable.
>>
>>137543583
They fought the state. Dosent matter what happened. if we agreed to let them go and then went in there and had a genocide of all southerners they would still be enemies. They fought against the union and lost like the bitches they were. They dont deserve shit much less a statue..
>>
>>137543617
Once they get those statues down they'll have a thirst for more, mark my words, it's the thin edge of the wedge.
>>
>>137514428
fucking get rid of the black bars you incompetent ass
>>
>>137543866
Wont happen. If they tear down any statues other than ones depicting people who fought against the state I will personally flip political sides and admit I was wrong.
>>
>>137541302
>>it's okay to fly a terrorist flag
Technically, yes.

Do you consider Confederate flag a terrorist flag?
>>
>>137543815
are you offended by the statue?

does it hurt your feefees?
>>
>>137514428
this really magnetizes my pineal gland
>>
>>137544180
so your political side is defined by what others do?

good goy.
>>
>>137544525
As an American it disgusts me that we allow enemies to be depicted as heroes. If they were so great they wouldnt have lost against the industrial might of America and her ideals of liberty for all walks of life.
>>
>>137519324
They broke many of them.
>>
>>137544744
As should everyones. If the alt right group decided it was gods will that we should all be homosexual manletts would you still follow the group? I have a veiw of what my party beleives in and if they prove me wrong I will leave the party. Simple as that.
>>
File: iq.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>137511044
Southerners have the lowest IQ in the country after niggers.
>>
>>137544760
They where Americans too.

>>137544910
>As should everyones
No. You should formulate your own political beliefs on what you yourself see as best.

Simply going with what others do is being a political turncoat and opportunist that lacks any conviction of their beliefs.

Good goy.
You seemingly have no will or mind of your own.
>>
>>137543645
Lee is probably the most recognized general of the civil war. History textbooks still recognize that lincoln originally offered lee command of the army but lee turned him down to defend his state of virginia. Grant is remembered as the president who was drunk driving a horse and got a speeding ticket...

>>137543815
>They fought the state. Dosent matter what happened.

You say that fighting the state is bad but that's the exact opposite of what southerners did. They fought FOR their states.
>>
>>137545112
They stoppes being Americans as soon as they fought against America. I have my political beliefs. Currently the people i follow align with that belief. If one day they decide to do something different I wont follow them. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>137545374
>They stoppes being Americans as soon as they fought against America

They where as American as any other.

Thats why its called a "Civil War".
>>
>>137545260
Their states wasnt the states. They fought against the ideals eatablished by the men they agreed to elect because it wasnt fair to them. Understandable, but no excuse. Enemies of the state.
>>
>>137545374
>Currently the people i follow align with that belief.

You align yourself with people who waste their days destroying statues because "muh oppression".

Good goy.
>>
>>137545491
They werent true Americans they were enemies of the state. They fought the state and should be treated as such.
>>
>>137545035
That's a fake image. Conn and mass are not at 113 and 111. Standardized tests have shown that whites in the south have identical IQs to whites in the north. The lower IQ of southern states is due to minorities dropping the average.

>>137544760
>As an American
There you go again. Assuming that people who lived 150 years ago were just americans. Are we going to assume that any amerindian who fought against the US armies is also a traitor?
>>
>>137545545
>They fought against the ideals eatablished by the men they agreed to elect because it wasnt fair to them

This is the duty and right of every citizen.
>>
>>137545630
>They werent true Americans they were enemies of the state

They where as true Americans as any other before or since.

Are you saying that Colonial Brits that sided with the Brits during the War of Independence did not become true Americans in the aftermath?
>>
>>137545597
I dont follow those people. I agree with tearing down the statues for different reasons. I am left but not some iq of 80 "muh oppression" feminist or looter in the streets. I think oppression is all but gone nowadays its just people and their damn paranoia
>>
>>137545545
They were enemies of the state that you declared they were allied to? Who said they were americans in the first place? I've already pointed out that united states was a plural until after the civil war. Maybe you should stop applying your ideals of identity to people that lived so long ago and that you've never met.
>>
>>137545897
>I dont follow those people
>follow
>>137545374
> Currently the people i follow align with that belief.
>If one day they decide to do something different I wont follow them

Who the fuck, exactly, do you "follow", goy?
>>
>>137545679
Why shouldnt I. Im protected under the US millitary and government. Enemies of either of the two are enemies to me.
>>
>>137545729
They were in the minority so no it wasnt.
>>
>>137546004
It is not illegal to identify as a Confederate.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.