[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are being duped.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ash.png (120KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
ash.png
120KB, 612x408px
You are being duped if you are a woman, and you think that the left will bring about equality.

You are being duped if you are a man, and all of the post-modernist laws and strives makes you mad.

You are being duped if you are black, and you think that white men are out to get you.

You are being duped if you are white, and you think that minorities are out to get you.

You are being duped if you are a white nationalist putting your anger and frustration on display.

You are being duped if you are a "nazi".

You are being duped if you believe that the power in this world is in this hands of any conventional ethnic group.

They are winning day by day by praying on the most basic fears and emotions of each group. They've got women hating men, blacks hating whites and whites hating everyone. White men are the boogeymen to everyone else and everyone else are the boogeymen to the white man. The fears of the "minorities" are fueled by mindless racists, bigots and agent provocateurs. The ever increasing encroachment upon the white mans future, his pride and his history creates a reactionary backlash upon which the minorities further their hatred for their opponent. And so the cycle continues.

The cycle goes on, and the anger and fear accumulates until the match is struck at a precise moment to maximize the final social cataclysm. All anger and fear will at this moment be meticulously focused at toppling the standing orders of society which by all groups are seen as owned by their enemies. By now, the adversaries will gladly give up their freedoms and give in to servitude, just to see their enemies defeated.

And so, marxism has won. Man has sold his soul to the devil. Eternal servitude is all that awaits.
>>
>>137508302
stop pretending to be against leftism to get people to trust you, we see you and know why you're here.
fucking sage
>>
Christ Nu/pol/ shut the fuck up
>>
>>137508302

upvoted.

(happy cakeday btw)
>>
>>137508642
"He's with the other side, don't listen to him! He's dangerous and he will bring about the doom of my group!"
"Yeah! You need to display your anger! Join marches and reinforce your hatred by watching these videos! We need all the soldiers we can get!"

And so the cycle continues.
>>
>>137509242
Wow, I've never thought about it in this way before. You know, I think you're right.
>>
>>137509661
Feeling taunted and backed into a corner the white man lashes out.
"Stop attacking me!"
"He hates you, hes racist"The intelligentsia whispers into the ears of his adversaries.
"You hate me, you racist!" they scream.
"I'm not a racist!" The white man responds.
"He's lying, say it again." they whisper.
"Racist, sexist...Bigot!" they mindlessly shout.
The white man is beginning to lose what is left his rational and calm demeanor. These people are trouble. They deserve it and they will be the end of me, the end of everything I've built!
"Fine, you got me. I'm racist and I hate you!"
The other groups suspicions were just validated.
"See, I told you that he hates you. This can not be tolerated, now you must fight harder! Attack him!" they whisper.

And so it goes on.
>>
>>137508302

You edgy fucking retard holy shit go away to leddit
>>
>>137511120
...go on
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.